12

Creating L♥ve

[...SKIP..SKIP...SKIP..]



"You may now kiss your bride"

Hyuna hesitated to do it. She can see a crowd of people looking at them from her corner eyes. Thinking of her parents happiness, so she did it, she kiss Junhyung.

Hyuna tried to broke the kiss after 3 seconds, but the Junhyung didn't want to let her. He hold her waist and pull her closer. The crowd clap their hands.
Damn you Junhyung! - Hyuna.


Junhyung then pull his lips after 5 seconds. "Post!" - A photographer told them but they just stood they blankly. So, the photographer tell them how they have to post.

"Junhyung, you hold Hyuna's waist from back and kiss her cheek" - The photographer. They did as instucted. Hyuna tried to put the best smile ever on her face. Then, they continue with some posts.

"Hyuna, you throw the flower bouquet to the crowd and let see who'll be the next bride" - the photographer. Hyuna throw it and the girls rushed to catch it. "OH MY GAWD" - Sohyun shouted as the bouquet fell on her hands. 

"The youngest always a lucky person" - Jiyoon envy. "Congratulation! Wonder who's that guy" - Gayoon. "Gayoonie, Jiyoonie...let just stay solo forever" - Jihyun jokes.

"Ehmm...let's have a nice view..how about a post at the shady tree" - the photographer. "People said that wedding day is the best day ever, but it was tiring day ever" - Hyuna mumbled making Junhyung giggled.






"Junhyung lean at the tree and Hyuna you kiss his lips" - the photographer.
KISS.AGAIN?! - Hyuna. "What the hell was wrong with the photographer" - Hyuna said trough her teeth.

Junhyung nozzled his lips, waiting Hyuna to kiss him. It was funny to her, she slapped him playfully. "Now, what the hell was wrong with you?" - Hyuna said between laugh.

Their moment was all captured by the photographer. 




images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9l2wLadKV72vqRLSr12m     [ IMAGINE JUNHYUNG LEANED AT A TREE AND NOT A WALL....KEKE ]




That night..


"Quickly prepare for the dinner" - Hyuna's mother. "But I don't hvae any dress for that" - Hyuna. "I had buy for both of you...just go to your room" - Hyuna's mother.


In Hyuna's room..


Hyuna locked the door and saw a simple blue long dress with a necklace laying on her bed.



images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm6YsYF-EMb6DuEw1e3E3









At the garden..





images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdvHx7Eo7ZJiG7470ZifN






Junhyung is greeting the guests who came for the dinner but Hyuna still not appeared. Hyuna...hurry up. How can you just let your husband alone here - Junhyung.

"Hey" - Hyuna tap Junhyung's shoulder from behind. "Why you took so long? You know how stupid I am when talking to these strange guests" - Junhyung whisper making Hyuna chuckles a bit.

"Hyuna, Junhyung, come here" - Hyuna's father called them from a table with a wedding cake on it.




images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNVapu1H_V-wzCxm-0U-g     [ AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE ARE 'M & M' LETTER ON THE CAKE. CHANGE IT TO J&H ]






Without hesitation, Junhyung grab Hyuna's waist and walk together to the table. "Hold this" - Junhyung's father give them a knife. "Tonight, we gonna see my one and only daughter, Hyuna and her husband to cut their wedding cake. Thanks for coming and enjoy your dinner" - Hyuna's father annouced to the guests.

Everyone clapping when they cut the cake. "Hyuna" - Junhyung. "Hmm?" - Hyuna turn her head to met Junhyung's eyes. He gives a smile. Hyuna blinked her eyes a few times.

Suprisingly, Junhyung give a peck on her lips making the guests cheer for them. "You.are.really.crazy" - Hyuna. 


 



LOL Junnie XD..3 kisses already in one chap!
Sry if there are any of you jealous ;p
COMMENT *o*


Updated on 20 September 2012 by JoQueen