17

Creating L♥ve

[ HEY READER <3..SO I CAME BACK WITH NEW LOOK AND TITLE TOO..KEKE ^^. I GOT THE TITLE FROM 4MINUTE SONG. I RLY HAPPY TO READ THE COMMENT FOR CHAP 16, BUT I JUST GAINED ONE SUBBY..ANYWAY THANK YOU! I WANNA TELL YOU THAT THIS WILL B THE LAST UPDATE B4 MY HIATUS. LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT NOW. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TO TELL U ABOUT THE HIATUS :) ]



At the beach...


"Pls stop it...it's digusting!" - Junhyung. "You call this disgusting? You told me to have fun..I'm having fun Junhyung" - Hyuna. "A little bit more" - Hyuna. "And...yeah! Finished!" - Hyuna clapped her hands.

"I think you gonna bathe me after this" - Juhyung said while looking down to his body that being buried in the sand by Hyuna. "Okay, so your art is done. And I'm also done to be your model" - Junhyung.

"Wait!" - Hyuna take the camera. "Ohh..pls don't" - Junhyung. "Yes, got one!" - Hyuna captured his picture. Junhyung removed the sand from his body and carried her with bridal style.

"Yah! What're you doing?!!" - Hyuna. "Revenge" - Junhyung carried her and stopped at the shore. "I hate water!" - Hyuna. "Liar" - Junhyung walked straight until the water reached below his knee, still holding Hyuna.

"Okay, just right here. Now put me down" - Hyuna. Junhyung did as told. He splashed the water to Hyuna. "I hate this part" - Hyuna did the same. "Oh wait! I don't remember to apply my sunscreen" - Hyuna messed her hair.

"Who cares? You still pretty with tanned skin though" - Junhyung muttered while playin with the water. "What did you say?" - Hyuna smiled. "I'm saying a fact" - Junhyung said, keeping away his eyes from Hyuna.

"About me?" - Hyuna. "No, someone else" - Junhyung said simply. "Oookayyy.." - Hyuna face changed to sad. Junhyung giggled a bit. "Of course I'm talking about you. Who else right here? I just have a wife by my side" - Junhyung.

"Aww..so cute" - Hyuna suddenly pinched his face. "You'r saying I'm cute...for the first time!" - Junhyung smile brightly. "No, I'm not...I'm saying to the cheek" - Hyuna pretend like nothing happened.



"You'r funny baby" - Junhyung. "There's a wave!" - Junhyung. "Wave?! I don't wanna die!" - Hyuna. Junhyung chuckled, looking at Hyuna's reaction. "I mean a baby wave..come. This is fun" - Junhyung holded Hyuna's shoulder, waiting the waves to come.

"Woah!" - Both shouted as the waves splashed on them, making them sat on the sand. Their whole body become wet. "One more time!" - Hyuna pulled Junhyung hand.



After playing in the water, they back to the land. "Ahh..so tired.." - Junhyung lie down on the deck-chair. Hyuna was checking the photos in the camera that they chaptured at the sea. 

"I told you to delete this one" - Hyuna. "It's cute" - Junhyung. "Oh rly? Keep it then" - Hyuna chuckled playfully. Junhyung shaked his head while smiling. 

"I wanna take a short sleep" - Hyuna hand the camera to him and lie down on the deck-chair, closing her eyes. One leg lifted her knees, one hand on the stomach..perfect figure - Junhyung.

He took a picture of it. Not long after that, Junhyung fall asleep.



After a nap, Junhyung woke up. He turned his head to the side to see Hyuna, but she's no longer there. He looked around. "There's she!.....and...who's that guy..?" - Junhyung stood up and walked toward them.

"Excuse me.." - Junhyung smiled at the guy. "Yah..Yong Junhyung" - Hyuna talked through her teeth. "I need to take my wife back, we have a lot of things to do, you know kissing. That's what we do every hour" - Junhyung said with the poker face.



He grabbed Hyuna's hand and left the guy there. "I can't believe what you just said!" - Hyuna stopped walking, folding her arms. "What? So you can hang with another guy while I was there" - Junhyung.

"Who are you to keep controlling my life? I'm not a child anymore!" - Hyuna. "Ok, fine!..so what happened to your life is all my fault. I'm sorry if I'm not the one that dream about" - Junhyung stared at her.

Hyuna felt guilty, she bites her lower lips. He just walked away, left her there. "Where're you going?" - Hyuna followed him quietly. "Eat" - Junhyung. She just followed him until they reached a seafood restaurant at the end of the beach.



In the restaurant...


They'r eating their lunch, not talking to each other. "Listen, I'm sorry..I didn't mean anything. I understand how you taking care of me. I'm so.........humph.."  - Hyuna.

"I said that it's my fault" - Juhyung stopped eating. "No, I'm the one that always did wrong. And you'r the one that correct me. I should feeling thankful. But you know, I never did a right thing. I'm so pathetic" - Hyuna. 

Junhyung reached Hyuna's hand and hold it. "I'm tired. Can we just forget it? I got a new rule. Never say sorry to each other" - Junhyung. Junhyung can see that Hyuna still felt guilty by her face.

"And you know what? You shouldn't talk to the guy anymore...he got hairs on his chest" - Junhyung make a face. Hyuna laughed to hear that. Now, I'm realived - Junhyung.






The day getting darker. Junhyung and Hyuna enjoy their walk along the shorelines. "Whoop!" - Hyuna almost slipped but Junhyung hold her. "I told you to hold my hand" - Junhyung.

Hyuna smiled playfully and hold his hand. "I think the sunset is ready" - Junhyung. "Jinjja? Let's lie down on the sand while waiting" - Hyuna lead Junhyung to the centre and lie their body on the sand.

"Hmm..where is it liar?" - Hyuna. "Patient baby" - Junhyung. Hyuna started to yawn. "You sleepy?" - Junhyung. "A little" - Hyuna said, staring at the dark sky.

"I'll make you feel fresher" - Junhyung. "How?" - Hyuna turned her body, facing him. "Just close your eyes" - Junhyung. "Ok" - Hyuna close his eyes. Junhyung looked down to Hyuna's lips.

"You'r so beautiful today" - Junhyung lean closer to her face until she felt his breath. Hyuna already know what will happen. She tried to hold her smile.

He closed his eyes and kiss her. He start it slow with soft, gentle kisses. Hyuna holds Junhyung's shoulder, while Junhyung's arm around her waist. Hyuna seems receptive.

So Junhyung lightly run the tip of his tongue over Hyuna's upper lip. Then, he sweep his tongue along inside of Hyuna's lips. He moved slowly and make the kiss deeper.

He then pull the kiss after a moment to catch their breath. "Hey! Sunset!" - Hyuna told him, then Junhyung looked at the direction. "Let's take a picture" - Junhyung.

"Say cheese" - Junhyung captured a picture of both of them with the sunset. 

 



OMG! It so scary to write the kiss part >,<
Sry if it too creepy !
Put your comment, upvote and sub my story <3


Updated on 26 November 2011 by JoQueen