14

Creating L♥ve

Junhyung opened his eyes as he felt something was wrong. His eyes went down when he noticed he's touching someone hair. "M-mwo? Hyuna?" - Junhyung. "I'm sure that I didn't sleep with her last night..." - Junhyung.

Junhyung swallow his saliva. "But this is my room..so that's mean SHE GOT INTO MY ROOM?" - Junhyung. Hyuna awaked after hearing the loud voice. When she opened her eyes, she only saw a a y chest.


Am I being rapped??!! - Hyuna. "Kyyaaa!!!!" - Hyuna pushed the chest without looking up. "Mwowaya???..That's hurt!" - Junhyung. "Junhyung? What are you doing in my room?!" - Hyuna get up and sit on the bed.

"You mean what are you doing in my room?" - Junhyung. "A-aahh..thats..thats..err" - Hyuna. "You want to sleep with me, I know right" - Junhyung. "No, that's not right! I was waking you up but then you pull me into your hug" - Hyuna.

"But you can push back right?..haha...still the same, you want to sleep with me" - Junhyung. "Errhh..this make me hate you even more!" - Hyuna throw the pillow and get out of the room.

"I'm crazy..now I'm in love with that girl..."




"Omma, who's pack this luggage for me?" - Hyuna ask. "Me, I did it last night.." - Hyuna's mom. "Aww..thank you" - Hyuna. "So..let's go? Omma, appa?" - Hyuna. 

"Sorry Hyuna-ah..but we have many works at the office..we can't go with you to the airport" - Hyuna's mom. Hyuna become said. "It's okay then, I understand" - Hyuna gave a fake smile and Junhyung noticed it.






At the airport..


"So cold.." - Hyuna rubbed both of her hand to gain the heat. "Wait here.." - Junhyung walked to a nearby shop. Then, he came back with two hot coffee in his hands.

"Thanks.." - Hyuna take a sip of the coffee. "Oppa..." - Hyuna. "Hmm?" - Junhyung. "hmm..nothing..keke" - Hyuna. "Are you sure?" - Junhyung. Hyuna nod. "Oo okay..I thought you will ask me to buy bikinis for you since we go to california" - Junhyung jokes as there are no topic to talk about other than being awkward silent.

"So funny Junhyung" - Hyuna rolled her eyes. 




[ LET'S SKIP SOME PARTS...KEKE ]



In the airplane..


"What's this?" - Hyuna opened a paper that she found in her hand bag.




1st day - Take a rest after your long flight
                 I'm sure when you arrived, it was around 5 PM in California

2nd day - Beach! Of course the first place ;)

3rd day - Why not strolling around? Maybe shopping?
                 Don't forget to buy something for me too ;)

4th day - FREE TIME....just do whatever you want

5th day - Have a romantic candle light dinner :)

6th day - Lake Tahoe
                 Junhyung, you love skiing right? So enjoy the day!

7th day - The last day..just spend your time together ^^

- Don't worry about anything. Cause they will be a Korean driver guides you both when you arrived.






"Tch..it must be mom. I really can't believe it. This is worst arangged marriage ever. Seriously.." - Hyuna said, looking at the paper disbelief. "Your mom sounds really excited when write this. At least, we know what to do there" - Junhyung.

"Why am I the only daughter in their family.." - Hyuna said, looking at the window. "If I have a sister, you must marry her and not me." - Hyuna. "So I'm your life destroyer?" - Junhyung.

"It's not like that. I don't know what I had done until this world so cruel to me" - Hyuna. "Why are you saying that? You must be so happy since you're the only daughter..am I right?" - Junhyung.

"Not really..I never get a real happiness since young. What my parents know is work, work and work" - Hyuna. "But you seems happy at everytime" - Junhyung.

"I just want to let them success in their career..they love it more than me. No reason why I have to stop them" - Hyuna. "But you still have me" - Junhyung. Hyuna turn her head to Junhyung.

"What did you say?" - Hyuna. "I didn't say anything" - Junhyung. "You did. Can you repeat that?" - Hyuna. "Repeat what?" - Junhyung. "Aishh..I'm sure that I hear something from you" - Hyuna.

"It just your imagination Hyuna..now, sleep!" - Junhyung hold Hyuna's head and put it on his shoulder. "What the he- Acthooo!!!" - Hyuna sneezed. "That's why I told you to sleep..so that you can't sneeze again" - Junhyung.

"No, I didn't sleepy" - Hyuna rubbed her red nose. "Just sleep!" - Junhyung. "What's wrong with you? You can't force me. You'r a bad husband!" - Hyuna. "So you think you a good wife huh?" - Junhyung.

"Of course!" - Hyuna. "So give me kiss..a kiss at my right cheek before you sleep" - Junhyung. "But I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP!" - Hyuna. "I guess I want to sleep so.." - Junhyung leaned and give a kiss at her left cheek.

He then closed his eyes like there'e nothing just happened. 


 



Haha! Hyuna's mom really terrible!
Can I wish something?
 Can I get 2 subbies and 3 comment per chap?
Well, it just my dream XD
Comment ~ :D

Updated on 9 October by JoQueen