Side Story: Sleeping Beauty awaits to be Awakened.

Fate Separates While Destiny Ties The Knot

So... my side story! For Yoona and Seohyun, because they're the reason for Sooyoung and Jessica to be in such conflicts... later on XD

For these side stories, I kinda need to progress their relationship slowly but still fast for the story to keep flowing XD

 

'Haven't seen Dr Sooyoung at the hospital lately, hmmmmm.' Yoona was walking around the hospital in hopes of finding her new friend.

She saw Nurse Tiffany looking around for Jessica, looking a little fustrated. Yoona thought asking her might help her.

'Hey Nurse Fany!' Tiffany turned around to see Yoona, then she hid her fustration and smiled at Yoona.

'Hey Yoona, how are you? How's your leg?'

'It's fine, just give it a few more days and it'll be completely healed! Anyway, you know there's a Dr Sooyoung in this hospital right?'

'Oh yes, she's a dear friend of mine, you know her?'

'She helped me steal an icecream heheh!'

'Oh that Sooyoung... anyway sorry Yoona, she left to rest at home, but she'll be back in a week.' Tiffany assured Yoona, who pouted in hopes of hanging out with Sooyoung more.

'Thanks for that Nurse Fany! I wanna explore the hospital more so byeeee!'

'Ooookay then! See you later then!'

Yoona was walking a bit more, this time exploring different parts of the hospital, and in doing so she found a greenhouse like room. It was pretty small, full of plants and flowers for lost ones, ones to keep in prayers and just simply flowers in general. She was admiring the flowers when she saw a girl talk to the plants, which she thought was weird but cute at the same time.

'What worth has beauty if it is not seen?' It seems that the girl was reciting quotes for certain plants. Yoona slowly walked closer to observe the girl's features, she looked pretty innocent and cute. But she did not realise what she was capable of.

'Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.' The girl instantly turned around, surprised that there was someone listening and watching her. Then she smiled at Yoona.

'Everyone deserves to see beauty.' Yoona smiled right back at the girl and said something that shocked her.

'Well I guess I am seeing beauty, as of now.' Yoona was still smiling but stopped when she saw the girl still staring at her shockingly.

'Uh. Yoona, nice to meet you!' Yoona held out a hand which snapped the girl out her trance and shook it. The girl was about to say her name, but her voice started to get quieter and shaky.

'..... it's.. it's...'

'Hmm?' Yoona came closer to her face, since she was whispering. Though the girl got a little flustered and backed away.

'Hahaha, okaaaaay then. Remain a mystery to me pretty girl.' Yoona winked at her before walking away. What the girl didn't realise was her name tag was clear to Yoona's eyes, and stared at the back that got smaller and further away.

But the girl's eyes widened when she saw Yoona turn around and run towards her. Yoona stopped just before touching her face, the girl started to hyperventilate quietly, making Yoona grin.

'I, Yoona is very pleased to meet you, Seohyun!' Yoona poked Seohyun's cheek then sped off back to the hallways of the hospital.

Seohyun was left dumbfounded with shades of pink printed upon her cheeks.

'Yoona...' Seohyun smiled then continued to take care of the flowers.

'HAHAHAHAHAHA SEOHYUN! SEOHYUN! SEOHYUN JJANG!' Yoona screamed while running in the empty hallways of the hospital back to her room.

'Gotta tell the doctor about this!' Yoona happily wrote her reminder for when she sees Sooyoung again.
 

Sorry no soosica, but yes next chap! :D Hope you enjoyed this chap! (: