such mediocre greetings.

Fate Separates While Destiny Ties The Knot

'THIS IS MY APARTMENT SOO... S-S-SOOYOUNG!'  

'YAH YAH THIS IS MINE AS WELL!'

Sooyoung and Jessica were both glaring at each other with their faces only inches apart. But Jessica stopped and her eyes widened upon seeing the odd colour in Sooyoung's eyes.

'Hey... your eyes are purple.' Jessica tried to get a closer look right to the moment where their noses were touching, then a spark of static hit them.

'Ouch!'

'Ahh!'

When they both retreated, Sooyoung looked away trying to control her powers. DAMN IT NOT NOW, oh great now I forgot how my powers work again!

'Uh no they're not. You're simply colour blind!' Sooyoung slapped her face hard, leaving Jessica dumbfounded and confused. She could feel her irises turning back into a brown colour. Then she turned back to Jessica and pointing to her eyes.

'SEEE? TOLD YA, YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE CRAZY!'

'Hmph... anyway, you better get out of my apartment.' Jessica threw her bag on the couch as well as the books she borrowed.

'Ughh how many times do I have to say this? This is my apartment too!'

'Hrmmmm, okay, I'll let you stay here for one night? Then you're outta here. Deal?' Jessica raised her eyebrows until Sooyoung responded.

'Now why would you kick me out of my own apartment? Pfft girl you crazy.' Sooyoung stretched her arms then thought of an idea.

'HEY WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOU?!'

'WHAT WHAT?!?!' Jessica looked behind her unaware of the hands that were about to push her out of the apartment. Next thing you know she was outside of the apartment door already closed.

Sooyoung sighed and flash stepped back to the couch to continue her little snack.

'HEY! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! YOU LET ME BACK IN RIGHT NOW!'

'OR WHAT?' Sooyoung sounded faint on the other side of the door since she couldn't be bothered going back to it.

'OR I'LL-- Sooyoung, please let me stay here for just a night! I got nowhere else to go!'

Sooyoung thought for a moment, her irises changed to an orange colour. Hmmm she's not lying... I'll see. She flashed stepped to the door and opened it to see no one at the door.

'Huh. So did she lie to me after all. Huh.' Sooyoung was about to go back inside when...

'RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!' Jessica jumped on Sooyoung from the back, making her fall to the ground on her face.

'Urghh.. that hurt.'

Sooyoung was about to get up when she heard the door close and lock.

'Aish.. jinja. This Jessica!' Sooyoung scratched her head and had another idea in mind.

'Phew... thought that plan would never work! HAHAHA YOU GO JESSICA!' Jessica made a fist pump and walked further into the apartment.

'WAHH--OUCH!' Jessica screamed as she fell to the ground and landed on her cast when she saw Sooyoung in front of her within the blink of an eye.

'WHA... WHAA HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?! I LOCKED THE DOOR AND EVERYTH--' Jessica's widened once she saw Sooyoung rise her face up to see the colour of her eyes. She was dusting herself then stared at Jessica with a complete pokerface.

'I'm definitely not going crazy! Your eyes are orange now! WHAT ARE YOU?!' Jessica was still looking up at Sooyoung's eyes with a little fright in her.

Sooyoung didn't bother to hide it, she just blinked and it changed back into the normal colour.

'Oh you know the lighting, here and there, can make you eyes change colour. Don't get why you're all jumpy about it.' Sooyoung shrugged it off, but Jessica tried to think of something else.

'W-W-WAIT! BUT THERE'S NOT MUCH LIGHTING HERE! I SAW IT CHANGE UNDER THE SAME LIGHT!'

'Yeah so it was dark, and you were going insane, you little retard.'

Jessica was about to rage but Sooyoung intervened with a little offer.

'I'll let you stay here for a night, okay? Just don't question me at all. Use the bed, I'll use the couch. You hungry? I'll get food.' Sooyoung went off into the kitchen to get started to cook.

'No... I'm not hungry, more like I need to research something.'

'Oh well the computer is--'

'I KNOW WHERE IT IS! MY APARTMENT REMEMBER?' Jessica sighed and went off into the computer room.

'Aish, this Sooyoung!' Jessica the computer and pulled the book out and stared at it for a good while, until the computer was loaded up.

'Who's the author of this book... hmmm. Choi... Siwon? Ooookay... typing that in!' Jessica looked at the results and looked for one that talked about him and his book. 'Ah! Gotcha!'
 

As Choi Siwon would say.... 'Time is a great teacher but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.' The master author of this quite mysterious book. He died trying to protect his daughter from a chaotic masscre that occurred in this book.

It was said that the book gave a war between the olden Korea and the now modern Korea. But the reborn soldier stopped it with his own powers.

Choi Siwon was supposedly the father of the princess that took part in this book, but didn't realise how powerful and magical this book seemed to be. His daughter had married the soldier from the book and had a child. Unfortunately, when their child grew up and got married, he gave birth to two children, a boy and a girl.

One had special powers and the other was pure human. The human son was madly jealous of his sister's supernatural being and in the end tried to kill her and retrieve the powers he had hungered for so long. But he failed, earning a punishment, banishment and disowned by his family.

The supernatural daughter grew up to be a fine woman, but upon hearing an arguement between her parents, her father ran away, thus leaving her to run away. Her parent's locations are now unknown now that she has kept herself hidden.

The Equaliser's institute and its pupils were still alive, and her brother joined the Equalisers. However, the supernatural daughter has been hiding and we are unsure if she is still alive or not.

'Omo! This girl with super powers.... she's almost like my age!' Jessica's jaw dropped upon seeing this.

'And she's here! Living! I gotta find this girl! She can probably help me with the dreams I've had!'

'Gotta tell Sooyoung!' Jessica got up instantly from her seat and took a big breath, overthinking about how Sooyoung could react to this.


A dark figure was watching them from the top of another apartment building.

'Amnesia hmm? Well this will be fun.'

4 more dark figures were revealed behind him and bowed before leaving him.

'Better make this an entertaining night, my dear fellow Equalisers.'

The dark figure took out a worn out photo and looked at it and fumbled with it.

'Sooyoung... I will get your powers.. just you wait. As head of the Equalisers, I WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL MAN ON EARTH! MUAHAHAAHAHAHA!'

The Equaliser leader pointed his gun at Jessica that was about to get up and run out of the room, but retreated.

'It'll be more fun if you fell in love with that supernatural beast. So I won't kill you just yet. When I see a dead superbeing and a crying lover. Ohohoho, loving this plan already!'

And the Equaliser leader shot a laser at the sky, making a cloudy hole in the starry sky.


'SOOYOUNG! SOOYOUNG! GUESS WHAT!!' Jessica ran out of the room unknowingly that Sooyoung was right there and bumped into her.

With Sooyoung's quick reflexes, she caught Jessica with one arm while the other sneakily made its way to the other side of Jessica's waist which made Jessica flinch a bit.

They stared at each other for quite some time, but Jessica was looking into Sooyoung's eyes for some change, but nothing happened.

Sooyoung's irises yet again changed into a purple colour.

'A dark presence was here... but it's fading but I feel a presence coming. A familiar but good presence.'

'W...what?' Jessica was confused.

- KNOCK KNOCK -

'I'll get it!' Jessica ran to the door.

Jessica opened the door to see an angry Tiffany and a panting Taeyeon.

'Uh... hahaha can I help you?'

 

I actually tried to make the clues a little easy, cause even I would get confused with this story ! XD

hope you enjoyed this chap (: