A New Life

Love in Autumn

 

 

Chapter 16

 

 

At the first court session, the councilors had given the real evidences so that the King had no chance to fight back. Through the hard and chaotic session finally they can beat the king. It has been decided that his brother will take over the throne.

 

Ara sat expressionless with her mom at the front chair. Her vacant gaze was staring Yunho since the first, showing off her pain in order to get his mercy.  Some of tears drop was drying on her cheeks already. When the judges announce their decision, Yunho clearly saw his best friend turn so pale. He was about to walk when Jiyoung stop him from behind.

 

“Let me handle this one” He whispered.

 

“but. . .”

 

“No but Yunho, go home and stay with Yuri!” Jiyoung said firmly so there’s no space for him to argue “The last thing Ara need right now is you”

 

Yunho glanced back at her fragile figure “fine”

 

Jiyoung patted his back reassuringly, “Take a rest, dude” Yunho nodded before left the room

 

He trusted Jiyoung more than anyone and he is the one who can handle this situation better than anyone. So he decided to go home, back to his half-life, Yuri. Because the urgent feeling to feel her warmth really hard to resist. His whole body screaming needed her presence, needed her. So, he was hurriedly going back to House of Kwon, where she was waiting patiently for him to come back.

 

He smiled on the way back, feeling so free for the first time. A new life with Yuri is Yunho’s goal and now it will happen soon when he marry her. Yunho could see their future, surrounded by their children they will spent their time at home.

 

As soon as the carriage stopped, he rushed inside the house and found Yuri at library, reading something in her hands. Yuri turned to the door when she felt someone watching her intensely. A beautiful smile found its way on her pretty face.

 

“You’re home” She put the book on the table. He nodded his head. Yunho closed the door and approached her. Once he could reach her, she was drawn to his warmth embrace. Yuri giggled amuse and she wrapped her arms on his neck.

 

“I swear you can’t life without me” She whispered huskily into his ear. He nodded as the response and snuggled his face on her soft neck.

 

“Yunho?”

 

“Hmm??” Yunho tighten his embrace.

 

“How was it?”

 

“Everything was going well, your brother with her right now”

“Good then. . . .”

 

And the silent take over. Yuri was braving her self and took this chance “want to know something?”

 

“hm. . . .okay”

 

“Please give more enthusiasm” She whined.

 

Yunho pulled break to staring her “Tell me please” And she was smile, a beautiful smile till Yunho want to cry.

 

“I’m pregnant” Her eyes were glowing with happiness. A future Yunho longing to be with Yuri was now right in front of him. And for the first time, Yunho was crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 years later

 

 

“daddy!!!!. . . daddy!!! . .  .”

 

A voice of running steps can be heard so loud on the wooden floor. Jiyool screamed around the house looking for his father hiding place meanwhile Yuri following behind. Amuse and worry was written on her face.

 

“Jiyool, please be careful” Yuri had a hard time between lifting her gown and running on her new shoes.

 

“But mommy, Jiyool must to find daddy” The boy stopped and pouted to his mom. “Why daddy is really hard to find” He whined cutely. 30 minutes running over there and here in a House of Jung absolutely draining his energy.

 

“How about asking auntie Jess?”

 

“Auntie forbidding Jiyool to enter her room, mommy”

 

“Then stop looking your daddy anymore. I promise he will come out soon if Jiyool stop yelling his name” Yuri suggested “How about if we check your sister?” She tried to lighten up her son.

 

“How about the gift daddy promised me?” Jiyool approached his mom.

 

Yuri bent down to her knees “Mom will replace it, okay?” The boy grinned ear to ear and nodded his head. Soon he already forgot about his dad and walk with her mom to his sister’s room hand in hand.

 

“Mommy we will disturb Eunji from her nap time” Jiyool shook his mom hand when they had reached the room.

 

“No sweetie, if we’re not be too noisy” She whispered and put her index to cover her lips.

 

The little boy nodded his head in enthusiasm as if they were planning something naughty. He giggled behind Yuri when they entering the room. But then Yuri stopped causing her son stumbled her gown.

 

“Mom?” He whispered and took a peek.

 

Yuri stopped because she saw Yunho lullaby their daughter. Fortunately, he was too engrossed and back facing them to realize the duo watching him in amuse.

 

“Jiyool-ah, catch your dad but don’t wake your sister up, okay. .”

 

There she was, standing right on the door and watching her family. Jiyool skulked behind his father and then surprising him by hugged his legs. Fortunately, Jiyool surprise attack wasn’t disturbing his sister and she was still snoring on her daddy’s arms. Yunho’s eyes met her and he smiled before mouthed ‘I love you’.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hosh. . .  thanks to God this fic finally finish. . .

but don't worry guys, I'm on my way in my new fics. . .

thank you so much for your support ^.^ I really apreciate it