`02

You're My Nerd

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
― Lao Tzu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh.my.god. When is he going to be finished solving this question? I looked over at him and noticed him sleeping. I wis- wait a minute… he’s sleeping?... he’s… SLEEPING? HE’S FREAKING SLEEPING? I sat here for almost an hour waiting for him to finish, but all this time.. he was SLEEPING.

“YAH, WAKE UP!” I furiously grabbed onto his arm and shook him. Suddenly he raised one of his hands and hit me. So this is what I get for trying to wake up a sleepy person. “YAHHHHHHHHHH”

“EXCUSE ME, WOULD YOU MIND SHUTTING UP PLEASE? THIS IS A LIBRARY NOT YOUR HOUSE SO DON’T GET COMFORTABLE” the librarian yelled at me. How ironic… I’m getting yelled at…for yelling in a library… when she’s clearly screaming her lungs off. I angrily turned around after she left to find out that he was smiling the whole time. Irritated, I clutched onto his arm and shook it. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me down in front of him.

“Yah, don’t you get tired of being loud? And would you mind clipping your fingernails? They hurt. You remind me of a witch. Anyways, I finished the question a long time ago, but I didn’t call you because you seemed really out of it. It must be one of your hobbies to not pay attention, either that or-“ he paused for a minute and stood up.

Or what? OR WHAT? God, please finish your sentence.

“- you’re abnormal. You should probably get your brain checked. Bye” He said then left.

'HOBBIES'

'SPACING OUT'

'WITCH'

'ABNORMAL'

'BRAIN CHECKED?'

…WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I DO NOT HAVE WITCHES FINGERS. WHY IS HE SO RUDE? AND SERIOUSLY? I WAS NOT SPACING OUT FOR AN HOUR. I WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO FINISH THE QUESTION. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT HE ALREADY FINISHED WHEN HE DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER TELLING ME? SPACING OUT IS NOT ONE OF MY HOBBIES NOR DO I NEED TO GET MY BRAIN CHECKED. I AM NORMAL. KIM MYUNGSOO, YOU ARE THE ABNORMAL ONE. Ugh, my head hurts, I need a break. I sighed as I got up and left to find Hyomin.

“Hey look, the ugly monster returned”

“It’s that nerd again. I can’t believe I saw Myungsoo talking to her

It was the comments about me again. Right when I was about to yell at them, I heard someone shout.

“YAH! WHO ARE YOU TO TALK TO JIYEON THAT WAY? YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTHS BEFORE I SHUT THEM FOR YOU” I saw Hyomin yelling at them as she headed my way.

“JIYEON-AHHHHHHHHHHH! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?” she asked as I could tell she was concerned.

“Hyomin-ah, I’m okay! I was about to tell them off until I heard you” I answered as I pulled her to the cafeteria.

“Ahh, today was the worst day” I sighed.

“Jiyeon-ah, it’s okay. Anyways, can I introduce you to my friends? Come on” Hyomin said as she pulled me with her.

“Guess what Hyomin-ah? I met someone today and he is such a jerk! I mean, he is the first person that I have ever met who is so rude and straightforward. He even thought that one of my hobbies was spacing out. And he called me abnormal? Can you believe that?” I said as I noticed that she stopped.

I stood still and heard screaming. I wonder why? And what’s with the huge crowd of people over there?

“What was his name? Oh! There are my friends right now” she said as she waved to them.

I turned around as I told her the name and my eyes widened.

“Oh, his name is Kim Myung-“I paused. There he was, with that group of 6 people. Everyone was looking at them as they were walking towards Hyomin waving to everyone. Let me guess, they were the popular guys that everyone was talking about… great…

Soo” I said as my jaw dropped. I can’t believe that my best friend was friends with… those guys. Well, my life just got better…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Chapter 2 is up~ Hope you guys enjoy it. And some of you guessed that Myungsoo admired her or already had feelings for her. Well, you'll have to find out in the up coming chapters. XD LOL