`03

You're My Nerd

“It is possible to be in love with you just because of who you are.”
― Maggie Stiefvater

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Annyeong Jiyeon-ah! I’m Lee Sungyeol” One of the guys said to me.

“We are Infinite. This is Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun, Sungjong, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo”

“…….”

“…Jiyeon-ah?”

“…….”

“JIYEON-AH”

“Sorry, hello there” I snapped back to my senses.

“Jiyeon-ah, you don’t look like a nerd! You’re pretty! I bet they’re just jealous of you.” Sungjong said.

Ugh not agai- wait what? Did he just call me… PRETTY? No one ever called me that before. I mean, other than Hyomin. Oh my gosh. I’m so happy right now! Someone in Infinite called me pretty. He’s so cute; I wish he was my brother. Suddenly, I felt someone poking me and looked around and noticed that it was Myungsoo.

“Do you really enjoy spacing out? It’s sad that you didn’t even notice that everyone already left you” He said as I turned to find no one there. He was right. THEY DITCHED ME.

“Then why are you here?” I asked curiously.

“Cause Hyomin told me to look after you” he said as he stared at me. I stared at him for awhile before he started to get irritated.

“I’m hungry, let’s go eat” he said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him. As I was following him behind, I felt many people glaring at me. Ugh, I knew this would happen. We went outside to sit down and eat. I hungrily grabbed my sandwich and started eating it fast. I felt someone stare at me so I looked up to find Myungsoo staring at me.

“Are you a man? Dinosaur? I’ve never seen a girl eat like that before. You eat so much, are you eating a lot to practice to become a sumo wrestler? I’m curious, how come you eat so much, but you’re so skinny” He kept on talking and talking.

….You.Should.Never.Call.A.Girl.A.Man.Or.Dinosaur.EVER. What the hell? A SUMO WRESTLER? OKAY THAT IS MEAN. He…complains way too much. I think I like it better when I was alone. I need to think of a way to leave.

“Ahh.. I n-need to go. Mianhae” I quickly got up and left him.

‘Why do I talk so much with her? I barely even know her. And she’s so weird, but despite her being a nerd, she’s kind of cute. Ugh, I never have peace and quiet around her. Whatever, I’m going to sleep.’ Myungsoo muttered as he got up to find a place to rest.

“Ugh, finally I got away from Myungsoo. I’m so glad that tomorrow is the weekend. SO TIRED” I said to myself as I went back my dorm to sleep.

Jiyeon was sleeping in her room when she heard a knock. *Omo, who would wake me up so early in the morning?*Jiyeon opened the door revealing Hyomin.

“Yah, Hyomin-ah! What are you doing here?” I rubbed my eyes.

“Jiyeon-ah, let’s go to the park” she begged. I stood there for awhile until I nodded in agreement and went to get dressed.

As Hyomin and I were walking in the park, we came across an ice cream truck. Both of our eyes widened as we turned to face each other and a smile appeared on both of our faces as we ran towards it.

“Wah, can I have 2 strawberry ice cream cones?” I said to them.

“2 strawberry cones coming up” they said as they gave us it and we paid for it and left. Suddenly, as we were walking, Hyomin’s phone rang and she picked it up.

“Ah, Jiyeon-ah, mianhae, I have go right now. Bye!” She said as she left.

“Well whatever, I’ll just go somewhere to rest” I muttered.

 Jiyeon headed to a tree and sat down. She pulled out her earphones and then soon enough, she fell asleep. Little did she know, there was someone sleeping beside her…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! Chapter 3 is up. Also yes, Hyomin and Infinite are friends. Anyways, I know that Myungsoo is being a bit harsh and blunt right now, but he will gradually change later on in the story. Thanks for reading!