`10

You're My Nerd

“And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.” 
― Suzanne Collins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"J-Jiyeon, please h-hurry up! It's right there! G-get that thing out! HURRY!"

 

"Myungsoo, stop moving! It's hard to get it when you keep on moving!"  

 

"OH MY GOD. WHERE ARE YOU TOUCHING? S-STOP! OH GOD. GET OFF, GET OFF, GET OFF! JIYEON, HURRYYYY!"

 

"MYUNGSOO, SHUT UP. YOU'RE MAKING A SCENE HERE AND PEOPLE ARE STARING."

 

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT FAST ENOUGH. I SAID, GET THAT BUG OFF MY BACK. IT'S CRAWLING UP TO MY SHOULDER. OH MY GOD, JIYEON" he cried as he jumped up and down until it finally flew away.

 

Yes, the very own cool, usually calm and collected kingka, Kim Myungsoo, is actually very afraid of bugs. What really happened was when we arrived at the mall, a bug flew onto him and crawled into his sleeve, and he literally spent 15 minutes at the front entrance of the mall screaming like a buffoon, urging me to hurry up and shoo it away from him.

 

"Okay, Myungsoo, it's gone. Can we hurry this up or are you going to continue screaming like a girl?" I sighed as I looked at him.

 

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, JIYEON. BUGS ARE EVIL LITTLE CREATURES WITH THOSE CREEPY CRAWLY LEGS, OKAY?" He shivered as he finished that sentence.

 

"............."

 

"Okay, now I'm ready to go. Let us go shopping for you now!" He grinned like an idiot and dragged me towards hell the stores.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Let me grab that dress from you miss, please follow me to the changing rooms so you can try it on," the lady said  as she lead me towards a room.

 

"Thank you," I replied as I entered the room to try it on, with Myungsoo waiting outside the room.

 

Oh god. Why did I even agree to something like this anyway? Wait, I didn't even have a say in this! Ugh, oh well. Maybe if I change my look, Myungsoo will finally give me some space, along with his annoying fans. I finally put on the dress and heard Myungsoo yelling from outside telling me to come out so he can have a look.

 

Dammit, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to show him. Ugh whatever.

 

I opened the door and saw a surprised Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Oh god, she looks really good in that dress.  I mean, like really hot.

"Unbelievable. You absolutely look gr-" I stopped myself from saying the word great. If she knew what kind of thoughts I'm having right now, I think she would kill me.

 

"I absolutely look what?"

 

"...."

 

"You absolutely look grudge-like."

 

"..................."

 

Way to go, Myungsoo. Way to go. You couldn't have thought of something better to say? Oh god, now she's going to hate me.

 

dropped open and when I noticed her turning around to go back to change, I quickly blocked the door from closing and told her the truth.


"I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding. You look great! I just couldn't believe you would look so damn hot-"

 

Okay,  that last sentence really wasn't necessary to blurt out. What the hell is wrong with me?

 

"Ahem... well, thank you" she said while turning around. Right before the door closed, I caught her slightly blushing.

 

Cute. Guess she didn't want me to see that.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Myungsoo, I can't believe you seriously bought me all of these clothes. You even made me wear the dress I tried on previously right now! At least let me pay you back, please?" I begged as I gazed down at the several bags of clothes he was holding.

 

Sheesh, why is he doing all of these things for me?

 

Thump. Thump.

 

Oh god, please don't tell me I'm slowly falling for him. It's okay, Jiyeon. Erase all those thoughts. I must not fall in love with someone like him. I must keep a distance from him for a while.  I have an idea.

 

"Hey, Myungsoo! Is it possible for you to get us a few drinks? I'm kinda thirsty" I pouted and he nodded and grinned while running off to buy drinks.

 

Gah, I must think of a way to leave. I can't let anyone we know see both of us at the  mall right now.

 

"Hey there gorgeous. Are you alone?"

 

What to do, what to do. I must think of a way out.

 

"Hey."

 

How do I distract Myungsoo, though? There must be an easier way to shake him off.

 

"Um, excuse me, did you hear what I said?"

 

"......."

 

"Yo Kris, I don't think she can hear you."

 

"Shut up, Chanyeol. Miss, are you there? Helloooooo?"

 

I finally snapped back into my senses when I caught two guys standing in front of me, with the tall, blondish one waving his hand in my face to get my attention.

 

"Yeah, sorry what?" I finally said.

 

"Hey there, my friend and I were wondering if you were alone? Would you like to hang out with us?" The tall guy, whose name was apparently Kris, asked.

 

Oh god, are all hot guys creeps? Should I tell them to truth? I could ditch Myungsoo, but I would feel bad. He's been so nice.

 

"Hey!" a deep voice was suddenly heard, as all three of us looked at Myungsoo, who was running towards us while holding two bottles of drinks in his hand.

 

"What do you want from Jiyeon?" Myungsoo stood beside me, glaring at Kris.

 

Kris turned toward me and said, "Who's he?"

 

"Uhh, he's-" right when I was about to tell him, Myungsoo blurted out the most unbelievable words.

 

"She's my girlfriend so leave, now." he answered, still glaring at the two.

 

What? Wait what? Did I hear that wrong? WHAT THE HELL IS THE IDIOT SAYING?

 

"WHAT?"

 

Suddenly three other voices could be heard from afar. Wait what?

 

I turned around and spotted none other than Hyomin, and right beside her was Dongwoo. And coming from behind Kris and Chanyeol was... the girl who had slapped me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to say, I love reading every single one of your guys' comments. It makes me extremely happy knowing that what I write can still keep you entertained.

I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. Much love!