`07

You're My Nerd

“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”

― William Blake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spotted Hyomin with the rest of infinite. God damn, I missed her so much. I’ve been hanging around Myungsoo too much lately. I haven’t gotten the chance to talk to Hyomin yet.

“Hyomin ah, I missed yo-“ I froze as I realized that I still hadn’t recovered from the cuts and bruises I got from those girls. I started panicking because I was scared of what Hyomin might do if she found out.

“J-JUST JOKING, I WASN’T GOING TO SAY ANYTHING. I DON’T MISS YOU, DON’T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME. GET AWAY FROM ME, GIRLY.” I started screaming and running around like an idiot.

I already had one person overreact when they saw me. I don’t need a replay of it.

“Y-YAH! PARK JIYEON! How could you say that to your best friend? You’ve been hanging out with Myungsoo more than me. I CAN’T LIVE ON ANYMORE.” She started fake sobbing as she left infinite and headed towards me.

Well, I can see that Hyomin and I have a lot in common; we both tend to be overdramatic on almost everything.

‘What if, suddenly you two start shopping and looking at cute guys together without me? Hyomin said as she paused, then exploded with laughter.

Heh, we think alike. That’s why she is my best friend. We just get each other. We get each other like, well, we just get each other, okay?

She walked up to me and noticed the bruises. Nooooo, I can’t believe I let myself get off guard.

“OMO, Jiyeon, what happened to you? Did someone bully you? Tell me who, I’ll beat the crap out of them.” She started cracking her knuckles.

“...”

“Uhhh.......”

“...............................”

“I accidentally tripped over myself and somehow managed to do this much damage to myself?”

Man, this sounds exactly like Myungsoo’s stupid thoughts.

“Hahhaaa....anyways, Hyomin, Lets go shopping and look for cute guys then!” I chuckled nervously as I started pushing her.

Ugh, the whole time when we were headed to the mall, I was angry, angry over Myungsoo and his stupid fan girls. That jerk, if only I had a voodoo doll of him. Hahaha, the things I could do with a Myungsoo voodoo doll.

“MWUAHAHAHAHHA”

...................................

....................

“Mommy, that noona over there is scary” He started pointing at me and crying.

“Uh Jiyeon, you okay?” Hyomin said as she started shifting away from me.

Wait what? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

“WAIT NO, KID, I’M NOT A PSYCHO. HYOMIN, I WAS JUST THINKING OF SOMETHING FUNNY. HAHAHAHHA YEAH, SEE?” I said as I started laughing over nothing.

“ANYWAYS, LOOK AT THAT CUTE GUY” I said as I pointed to the guy with his back facing us.

Stupid Myungsoo, he’s making me look crazy. Okay, stay focused Jiyeon. You can get this guy.

“Watch this Hyomin” I said as I walked towards him.

“Uhh, Jiyeon? That’s My-“

“SHUSH HYOMIN. I’M TRYING TO GET MY GAME ON, GURLL. I GOT THIS” I continued making my way over.

“Hey there, are you alone? Do you want to hang out with my friend over there and me?” I said as I smiled and tapped him.

“My name is Jiy-“

“.....”

Well, this is awkward. Why is Myungsoo everywhere I go?

“What do you want? Are you like, some creep?” He said as he looked at me head to toe.

“Wth are you wearing? Dudeeee, don’t show your hairy legs, you’d be doing the best for everyone.” He laughed and walked away.

‘Hairy legs”........

“Doing...the best for...everyone?’

“WHERE’S THAT VOODOO DOLL OF MYUNGSOO WHEN I NEED IT? WHY’S HE HEADING TOWARDS HYOMIN? WHY ARE THEY TALKING TO EACH OTHER? WHY DO I KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS?” I frowned and dragged my sad self to them.

“Let’s go Jiyeon, we’ll go eat!” Hyomin said as she dragged Myungsoo and me.

“WHY DO I HAVE TO COME?” Myungsoo whined.

“Shush, just come” Hyomin said and off we went.

“THIS IS SO GOOD!” I said as I stuffed my face.

I looked over at Myungsoo as I saw that he had a disgusted face.

“Here Myungsoo, just eat this” I said as I handed it over to him.

“It’s special”

He then took a bite of it and continued eating.

“Hey Myungsoo, do you know why it’s special?” I asked as I looked at him.

“Nooooooo, why?” He stared at me waiting for the answer.

“Because-“

“It’s the only one that was dropped.” From that moment, I saw him grab a bottle of water and washed his mouth.

“YAHHH! HOW COULD YOU? JIYEONNNNNN” He cried.

Yeah, so I lied. That’s pay back for calling my legs hairy.

Suddenly, Hyomin told us that she had to go, and told us to have fun.

Well, isn’t this going to be interesting.

“JIYEONNNNNNNNNNN, YOU’RE SUCH A.... POO POO HEAD” He pouted.

...Poo poo head?

Can this guy be serious?

Yay....I can’t wait to have fun with this guy... –enter sarcasm here-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7 is up! Somehow I feel like this fanfic isn't very good. Oh well, of course, I'll still continue it. I'll just probably be a bit slow. Enjoy guys! Thanks for supporting~