'11

You're My Nerd

“He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” 
―Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

..wait what? Why is Dongwoo with her? WHAT? I spotted the third person out of the corner of my eye. Oh, it's just that girl that slapped me befor-

 

"WAIT A MINUTE, YOU'RE THAT FRICKEN GIRL THAT BULLIED ME EARLIER. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE? AND HYOMIN AND DONGWOO, WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?" I yelled as I saw Hyomin and Dongwoo slowly wave and guiltily smile. All of a sudden, I heard the girl that slapped me yell.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I'M HERE WITH MY COUSIN, KRIS AND HIS FRIEND. WHAT THE HELL, MYUNGSOO IS YOUR BOYFRIEND? YOU , I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM." She looked like she was coming to slap me until Kris stopped her.

 

"Shut  up, Chorong. How many times do I have to tell you that you're so annoying? You're causing a scene. This is why I don't want to hang around you." He rolled his eyes at her.

 

Yes, thank you. I love you Kris, well, not really. But still.

 

I noticed Kris turned towards me as he sighed and said, " I apologize for her attitude, as it seems she may not have gotten enough attention and love as a child."

 

"Pffffffffffffffffffft  hahahaHAHAHA. Oh my god, Kris, you're so gonna get an earful in a second" Chanyeol laughed.

 

"KRIS, I'M TELLING MY MOM ON YOU. SHE SAID TO BE NICE TO ME. AND YOU, DON'T THINK I'M DONE WITH YOU YET. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING NOW" She faced me and shouted then stomped off leaving us.

 

", Chanyeol, let's get to her mom before she does." He sighed and started chuckling while leaving with his friend.

 

 "Oh, and hopefully I'll see you around some more, Jiyeon." He turned to me once more and smiled  before disappearing from the area.

 

Oh god, glad that's over with for now.

 

....

 

Wait a minute, no it isn't. head is still right beside me. Wait another minute, I forgot about Hyomin and Dongwoo. What? WHERE DID THEY GO? THEY DARE LEAVE ME AFTER THIS SITUATION? Aw poop , whatever. I'll just deal with Myungsoo for now.

 

"MYUNGS-"

.....

 

"YAH,  WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SNEAKING OFF TO?" I screamed and took off my left shoe and threw it at his head.  

 

I watched as he tripped and fell after the shoe had bonked the back of his head.

 

"Sniff, sniff"

 

”Yah, Myungsoo, are you crying?"

 

"NO, MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR AND FACE IS MESSED NOW BECAUSE OF YOU" He whined as he got up slowly while trying to fix his hair.

 

"YOU JUST CLAIMED NOT TOO LONG AGO THAT I WAS APPARENTLY YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YET YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF RUINING YOUR FACE AND HAIR WHEN I'M IN THIS MESS BECAUSE OF YOU? LIKE WHAT MYUNGSOO, REALLY?" I angrily shouted.

 

This has officially been the worst day of my life.                           

 

"Uh, about that.... I was just pretending to be your boyfriend since I thought you wanted to  get rid of that dude. Yeah... it's it!" He smiled proudly as if he had just thought of himself as a genius for coming up with that.

 

Ugh whatever, I need to go to a quiet place away from trouble right now.

 

"Fine, I'm leaving. Go back on your own, I need a break from you" I sighed while walking away from him.

 

"Oh yeah, Myungsoo. By the way, it seems you got chocolate ice cream  on the back of your pants on your from when you fell, and um, it looks extremely misleading. Anyways, bye" I turned around and left while chuckling to myself.

 

Now that is sweet, sweet payback.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry but this chapter's a little on the short side. I still hope you enjoy this though! I'll update when I can, since I haven't had much time to work on this.