`09

You're My Nerd

“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.” 
― Jodi Picoult 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.........

"...Myungsoo, what is this?" I questioned as I attempted to pick up a piece of this mysterious, darkened,  square like thing on the plate.

"It's my specialty, ravioli!" He grinned as he grabbed a sandwich from  his fridge.

"Is this even edible? My god, Myungsoo, when I said I was hungry, I was hoping that you would treat me to something better. Instead, you brought me to your room and cooked up some dog " I whined.

"Well that's rude" he frowned as he headed towards the washroom.

Things were not going as well as I had hoped, but suddenly, I had something in mind when he left for the washroom. I quickly reached in my bag, and took out a small bottle of hot sauce. Yes, hot sauce, I always bring this around in case I like eating something spicy.  Before Myungsoo finished, I quickly  opened his sandwich and as I was attempting to only drop a bit of hot sauce in there, half of the hot sauce in the bottle came out.  

. Oh well, maybe it won't be that bad. I heard the knob from the washroom door twist and I quickly put back his sandwich to the original place it was in and hid the hot sauce in my bag.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He questioned me, as he gazed at my plate of still, uneaten dog , I mean ravioli.

"Uh, I'll eat mine when you eat yours." I said as I picked up one of the darkened ravioli.

"Fine, let's eat" he replied as we both took a bite at the same time.

 

"WHAT THE HELL? JIYEON, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SANDWICH? MY MOUTH IS BURNING"

"WHAT THE HELL? MYUNGSOO,  HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO BURN THE ENTIRE RAVIOLI? IT'S SO BITTER" We shouted at the same time as we both ran towards the sink to wash our mouths. 

 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT DOING ANYTHING LIKE DROPPING OR SPITTING IN MY FOOD?" He whined while tearing up from the spiciness.

 

"YAH, KIM MYUNGSOO! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I CLEARLY DID NOT DO ANY OF THOSE, I ONLY ADDED HOT SAUCE!" I yelled.

 

Okay, so maybe what he did wasn't as bad as what I did to his, but hey,  the amount that came out was purely accidental.

 

After a few minutes of trying to recover from the terrible experience, we both looked at each other then started to burst out laughing.

 

God, who knew I would be having fun with someone like him? But someone like me hanging around with someone like him... it just doesn't work. That reminds me, I'd better leave his room before any one of his "fans" spot me... As I tried making my way to the door, I got pulled back by him.

 

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

 

"So, where do you think you're going?" He asked while still holding on to my arm.

 

"Uh,  washroom? for like a year, if you don't mind" I whispered the last sentence hoping he would ignore that and agree.

 

"But the washroom is right in front of you. Why were you heading towards the door?" He questioned.

 

"Maybe I want to use my own washroom" I sighed. Oh god, I am never going to be able to leave if I don't tell the truth about not wanting to get hunted down even more by his stupid fangirls.

 

"But I want you to use my washroom-"

 

"That sounds like a you problem"

 

"Just use my washroom"

 

"No."

 

"Yes."

 

"No."

 

"Yes."

 

"Yes."

 

'No."

 

"....."

 

"JIYEON, JUST USE MY WASHROOM, PLEASE?"

 

"AGHHH, I DON'T NEEED TO USE THE WASHROOM, OKAY? I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE THE TARGET OF YOUR IDIOTIC FANGIRLS ANYMORE SO I'M TRYING TO LEAVE." I finally blurted everything out.

 

Ah, poop.  Way to go, me.

 

"That's why I said I'll stick close to you to protect you"

 

Man,  I'm still hungry. I barely got anything to eat. I wonder if Hyomin's around. Jesus, this monkey keeps talking too much. The reason they're attacking me even more is because you keep sticking close to me, gah.

 

I mean, It is nice hanging around him sometimes but I'm tired of hearing the word "ugly" or "nerd" every time I'm around him and those stupid fangirls happen to spot me.

 

God, they're persistent. They must be obsessed with me, I'm kind of flattered in an extremely annoyed way that they pay so much attention to me.

 

"-yeon"

 

"..."

 

"I said Jiyeon."

 

".........."

 

"JIYEON! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING ANYMORE?" He yelled as I snapped back to reality.

 

"Yah, huh?"

 

"You know what?" He sighed.

 

Oh god, is this nincompoop finally going to leave me alone? Yes, come on, just say it. Say, 'do whatever you want'. What's taking so lon-

 

"Let's go to the mall" He finished.

 

What? That was not what I was expecting.

 

"No, why?" I said.

 

"To give you a makeover of course. If you're worried about everyone calling you such harsh words, let's fix your wardrobe up a bit" He grinned as he grabbed my wrist and pulled my out the door.

 

Wait what? I finally was able to process everything he said and tried to release myself from his tight grip.

 

"Nononono. Myungsoo, let me stay ugly, please?" I begged but it was too late. He had already shoved me into his car.

 

Speaking of which, he has a really nice black car- wait, don't get distracted by his car, Jiyeon. Stay focused.

 

"But if you stay like that, you're not going to want to hang out with me. I like hanging out with you, so we'll show everyone how cute and pretty you can be."

 

What? Did he just call me cute and pretty?

 

"D-did you just call me... cute and pretty?" I slightly blushed at the thought of repeating it back.

 

"...."

 

"Myungsoo?" I turned beside me to see a completely red Myungsoo driving.

 

Cute.

 

"S-shut up, I did. Anyway, I'll show everyone hating on you that you're better than them." He said as we slowly made our way to the mall.

 

God, this is weird. Poohead is being kinda nice. It's extremely creepy. Oh my god, I'm gonna die today, aren't I? I'm too young to die. I started pretending to sob then realized Myungsoo was looking at me in a weird way.

 

"You're really weird, you know that?" He continued and we finally arrived at the mall.

 

I just got called weird. By a weird person. Gah, I hate my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I really don't know where I'm going with this so please bear with me. Hope you guys like this chapter, though it might be boring.

Also, Halloween is approaching, (please refer to page 8, 'Sorry Guys', two years ago I stopped updating and wished you guys a good Halloween)

Anyway, to get to the point, I hope you guys all have a scaretastic Halloween! =)