`05

You're My Nerd

“We love the things we love for what they are.”
― Robert Frost

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was walking back, I prayed that no one would see me before I made it to my dorm.

Almost there! Come on, Jiyeon, you’re almost to your dorm! Once you reach it, you’re safe. No one will see me; no one see me please. I thought as I quickened my pace. As I was going around the corner, I collided with someone and bumped my head into them.

NOOOOOOOO! And I was so close to making it, I thought while I rubbed my head and looked at the person. I literally wanted to drop dead when I saw who I had bumped into, Myungsoo. His eyes widened as he saw my bruises and blood.

“YAH, JIYEON, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? YOU’RE COMING WITH ME, YOU NEED TO GET THIS WASHED” he yelled as he dragged me to his dorm.

“WTHHH NOOOOO. GOODBYE WORLD. I’M A GONER, I’LL NEVER MAKE IT BACK ALIVE. PLEASE, I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE. SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” I cried as I was being dragged by him.

“I’M NOT GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO YOU. NOW SHUT UP, PEOPLE ARE STARING” He started getting annoyed as we almost reached his dorm.

“EVERYONE, REMEMBER THIS, YOU’RE ALL MY WITNESSES. HELP ME OUT” I screamed to the people that were just staring then we reached his dorm.

I had to admit, I was a bit too overdramatic, but hey, I was panicking.

He pulled me to his bed and sat me down and ran to get the first aid kit and water. I was planning my escape when unfortunately, he came back. He grabbed my leg and got a wet cloth to clean out the blood. I sat there staring at him while I thought, ‘Hey, he doesn’t seem like a bad guy.’

“HOW DID YOU GET THESE CUTS AND BRUISES? DID SOMEONE HURT YOU? DID YOU TRIP OVER YOURSELF AND MANAGE TO DO THIS MUCH DAMAGE? IS A MONKEY OUT TO GET YOU?” He yelled as he seemed somewhat worried.

A...monkey? Omfg R U srs?...-____-

“Myungsoo calm down. You’re not making any sense now.” I said as I shook my head.

“Sorry Jiyeon. Somehow, you just worry me too much. But seriously, what happened?” He said as he looked at me with worried eyes.

Okay...this is sort of creepy now. Since when did he care so much? Mommy, I’m scared. Save meeeee! T~T

“There were these girls, which I’m guessing were your fans, who decided to hit me. This is what I get for being around you ” I sighed and touched my bruises.

“Alright, I have decided. From now on, you’re sticking close to me. I’ll show them who’s boss. No one messes with anyone I know. I am, KIM. MYUNGSOO.”

“.....”

“..............”

“........................................”

“Hey Myungsoo, do you happen to have a window nearby?” I asked.

“Yep,why?” He replied.

“Oh, I just wanted to jump now. Nice knowing you, bye.” I said as I ran towards his window not only to be pulled back.

NOOOOOOO, MY CHANCES ARE GONE. THE WORLD IS SO CRUEL.

“YAH, I’m not that bad you know. Now let’s go eat, I’m hungry!” He whined and dragged me out the door and outside.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“Hey Myungsoo, can I go home yet?” I pouted.

“No, eat your food now”

“Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Hyomin, save mee” I whined.

“It’s like I’m babysitting a 5 year old. Now can you just behave like a 19 year old and eat?” He rolled his eyes and munched on his sandwich.

Babysitting’...

‘5 year old’....

‘Behave?’....

I’m dying. This is going to be a very, very, VERY, long school year. Today, I have just been told that Kim Myungsoo, the guy that annoys me, that he’s going to be around me, ‘protecting’ me, from now on. Can life get any worse for me? I thought as a dropped my head face down onto the table.

“Owww, that hurt” I mumbled as I continued acting dead as the loser beside me, sat there enjoying his sandwich.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've lost motivation and inspiration for quite a while, but I'm back! I'll try my best to update~ Thanks~