`08

You're My Nerd

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 Dr. Seuss

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The only thought I had in my mind was that I had to quickly escape as soon as possible. I knew they were gaining on me, but I had to keep running  as fast as I could. I don't know what I did to deserve this. Why me? Why did I have to be the target? As these questions arose in my mind, I spotted Hyomin and quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her along with me.

 

"Yah, Jiyeon! Why are we running?!" Hyomin questioned as she was gasping for air.

 

"Hyomin, it's horrible,  we have to run for our lives. Evil is approaching us" I said as I continued running without looking back.

 

"yaaaaaaaAHHHHHHHHHHHH" a deep voice could be heard from a distance behind us.

 

I noticed Hyomin slowing down as she quickly turned around to look at who was chasing us. Looking surprised and in disbelief, Hyomin turned towards me with opened wide.

 

Great, she found out.

 

"JIYEON, THAT'S MYUNGSOO. WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FROM HIM? I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT SOMEONE BAD WAS COMING AFTER YOU!" She yelled as she sighed.

 

"...."

 

"...but  that is someone bad. That's why I was running for my life?" I pretended to sob as Myungsoo finally caught up to us and Hyomin decided to leave.

 

My life is over. I swear, I've been hanging around Myungsoo way too much lately. This scene seriously felt like a game of tag, that is;  tag between owner and dog, him being the dog who's chasing after me of course.

 

"Jieijnkwmp -~~~~~~~~~~f~~"

 

"Sorry, what?" I looked at him confused.

 

"I sa- Jiye- I'm goi- ta fri-n - ill -u" He said while panting, trying to regain his breathing.

 

"Myungsoo, I don't have time to play guess the words. If you stopped breathing so hardly, maybe I could understand." I said while sighing.

 

Okay, I have to admit, I'm an . But he did have that coming since he wanted to stick closely to me. Anyways, he's... kinda hot with his messy hair right now. Wait- what the hell am I thinking. These thoughts must be burned at once, I shook my head then came back to reality.

 

He stared at me blankly, then in anger and shouted, "JIYEON, I SAID I'M GOING TO FRICKEN KILL YOU"

 

Oh, so that's what he sai- wait... now's not the time to be thinking about that. He's going to kill me. Out of all people, I'd want anyone else but him to kill me. I noticed him slowly approaching me, and without thinking, I reached for my shoe and threw it towards him then ran.

 

"JIYEONNNNNNN, COME BACK HERE PLEASE? STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME. I PROMISE I WON'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU AT ALL. LETS JUST BE FRIENDLY WITH EACH OTHER AND CHILL" He pleaded as he continued to run after me.

 

This is awkward, I'm running through the school grounds while only wearing one shoe. I seriously feel like a caveman. Myungsoo is seriously making me lose my pride even more, but... it's kind of fun having him constantly chase after me.

 

After an hour of chasing, Myungsoo had finally caught up to me and I finally got my shoe back . I could really use some food right now, but I have no money on me right now... I have an idea.

 

I turned to face Myungsoo with a huge grin, "Say, after all of this running, how about we go eat something? I promise I won't drop your food or spit in it." He looked hesitant but shortly agreed since he too, was extremely hungry.

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

She is unbelievable. After all this running, she innocently asks to go eat? I mean, I could say no,  but I'm really hungry, and I kind of like hanging out with her, and  she's kind of cute. Wait a minute, is this even considered as hanging out? Wait another minute, why am I thinking she's cute, I must get rid of these thoughts at once. Wait for the third time, did she say she won't drop or spit in my food? That sounds like a threat. Oh my god, I just realized,  I feel like a slave.

 

...

 

.....

 

............Me? Slave? Hell no, I'm a kingka. I need to start showing her who's boss. I have an idea... I thought , and answered sure to her. 

 

No one's POV

 

Little did they know, they both had something in store for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm back with this fanfic, after like, two years? LOL, I sincerely apologize for not updating this for two years but I hope you guys will still like my fanfics and I! I think I have have lost my touch, but anyway, feel free to comment below and subscribe to any of my fanfics if you like it! 

Thanks guys!