`06

You're My Nerd

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Tennyson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Yesterday sure was tiring. Ugh nothing to do at all’ I stretched as I got out from bed. I got ready and was headed to the door. As I was reaching to open the door, something seemed a bit strange.

”‘Something seems...a bit off. I’m sensing a dark aura from behind the door. Hmmmmmmm” I said as I sort of knew what, or should I say who was there.

..........

....................

“Well, better not open it then” I pretended leaving the door.

‘YAHHHHHHHH! DON’T LEAVE ME HANGING PARK JIYEON. I’m going to give you 5 seconds. If you don’t open this door, I’m kicking it down.” Myungsoo said as he seemed annoyed.

‘1’

‘2’

‘3-’ He started counting and said, “You better get ready to open it”

‘4, 5’ I screamed as I told him that if he came in, I would jump out my window.

I immediately ran to my window and opened it. “GOOD BYE. I HAVE RESORTED TO USING MY WINDOW TO ESCAPE FROM KIM MYUNGSOO” FAREWELL MY FRIENDS.”

Who am I kidding? If I jumped, I would be jumping from a 2 story building. A plan popped up in my mind as I quickly crouched down and hid.

I suddenly heard him twist knob and slam the door open. Great, that better not leave a dent in my wall.

I watched him run towards the window with a worried and panicking expression on his face. I slowly reached my hand out and grabbed his ankle. I could feel that he jumped.

“BOO! HAHAHAHHhahhaAH. Myungsoo, you should have seen the look on your face. Did you really expect me to jump from this high?” I laughed as I clutched onto my stomach still laughing so hard.

“....Yes. You are sort of... wrong in the head.” He pouted as he scratched his head in frustration.

“I’M LEAVING. DON’T BOTHER ME” I yelled as I left him there. As I was walking to the park, I noticed that he was following me from a far. He had his earphones in his ear as usual.

Man, this guy...reminds me of a puppy. Heh, yes, a puppy. But only puppies are cuter. I didn’t expect him to be serious when he said that we’ll be sticking together from now on.

I decided to go sit by a tree so I could have some peace and quiet, considering that I haven’t been able to get much.

Myungsoo fastened his pace and sat right beside me. Not behind the tree, not metres away, but right BESIDE me. Prepare to get no quietness. I thought as I sighed and closed my eyes.

I peeked over and noticed that his eyes were closed. He looked, really good looking at that time, I had to admit. Gaaah, what’s wrong with me? I was too busy mesmerized by him that I didn’t notice that the idiot had been smirking the whole time. Embarrassed, I quickly closed my eyes again and hoped that he would say something.  I suddenly felt something drop down on my lap and quickly opened my eyes to reveal Myungsoo laying there.

“Y-yah! Myungsoo, what are you doing? Get off.”I panicked as I tried shaking him.

“Shut up, I’m trying to sleep here. And plus, this way, you won’t be able to escape without me knowing” He smirked as he continued lying on my lap with his eyes closed.

He sort of makes me... feel attracted to him. This feels like, owner and...dog. Heh. Of course, he’s the dog. Oh well, I guess I don’t mind. I thought as I put in my earphones and we both ended up drifting to sleep.

Hours later, a sharp pain came to my legs as it made me wake up. I couldn’t take it anymore so I forcefully pushed his head off of my legs.

“YAH, WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?” He suddenly woke up and rubbed his head.

“I’M SORRY MR.FATASS. MY LEGS FELL ASLEEP. HOW HEAVY CAN YOUR HEAD BE” I yelled as I tried to move my legs.

Suddenly, while we were arguing with each other, a ball came rolling towards us as a little kid came running to us.

“Noona, could you pass me the ball?” He said as he pointed to it.

I nodded and he bowed and thanked me.

“Ah noona, you two are cute together, I wish you luck” He giggled as he gave a thumbs up to Myungsoo.

“YAH LITTLE BOY. WE ARE NOT DATING” I yelled as my face flushed red. The thought of Myungsoo and I together made me shiver and wonder if that would ever happen. Realizing how awkward it was, I turned to Myungsoo and said bye to him and quickly ran away leaving him puzzled.

School tomorrow, class with him again, sitting beside him. I think I’d rather have a monkey out to get me. Why are we even hanging out so much together? I need to find Hyomin. Omg, the thought of Myungsoo replacing my best friend...Myungsoo and I going to get our nails done, him and I going ‘gah gah’ over cute boys, us going shopping together and watching a movie about a sad love story while crying together...  I get shivers when I think about it. T~T But...It’s actually quite funny seeing Myungsoo do those stuff with me. Heh, okay. It’s time to find Hyomin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'll still be updating, just very slowly. I have a lot of homework and I have my final for math coming up. Anyways, thanks for supporting me! You guys are just great~