Dear God

Make Me Remember You

YulSicSoo and Kyungsan finally arrived the house, as they arrived, they saw that the door is widely opened.

Jessica quickly searched for Tiffany all over the house, but the brunnete girl was no where to be found.

"Tiffany... She's missing..."Jessica wrapped her arm on her leg as she lean to the wall.

Yuri glared to Sooyoung,"Who told ya to leaves Tiffany alone!!" Yuri's hand ready to punch the taller girl.

Jessica stop the black pearl girl from doing anything further,"Don't you using a violent to punished her, violent cannot bring Tiffany back," Yuri scoffed,she grabbed the taller girl collar,ready to punch her face,"Yuri, I-I am sorry...." Jessica stand up,"Yul! God! Don't you understand a human words???!! I told ya with violent we are not gonna get any clue to find Tiffany! If you still wanna used violent things, do that to Siwon!"Jessica pulled Yuri from Sooyoung who already look pale as she lost her oxygen.

"Thank you Jessica," Sooyoung said, rubbing her back neck,"I-I-I will try to called Tiffany, w-who know that she might pick up,"Sooyoung dialled Tiffany's number, trying to ignore Yuri's glare.

As she dialled Tiffany's number, 'Heaven' ringtone was ringing inside of Tiffany's bedroom.

Yuri ran to get the phone,"She even left her phone.."Yuri said while waving the phone.

Jessica sighed,"Umm...mma...."Kyungsan mumbled.

Jessica look at her son,"You want your umma? She's not here for now, appa promise that I will find her okey?" Jessica kissed Kyungsan forehead.

Sooyoung look at them with a guilty face,'Stupid oppa!! Why am I with him at the first place? Dear God, please keep Tiffany safe from Siwon' Sooyoung silencely prayed.

***

Siwon slapped Tiffany's cheek hard until the cheek turn to red,leaving a mark for a few days,"Wake up!!" Tiffany stirred and she realised that she been tied on the bed,"What the hell Siwon!! Let me go!!"Tiffany struggled.

Siwon slapped her again.

"Shut up! I f you want your 'family' safe, be quiet and listen to me!!"Siwon yelled.

Tiffany eyes started to watery,"Why did you do this Siwon...??" Tiffany cried softly.

Siwon bitterly chuckled,"Its all because of you and Jessica! If you didn't came to Jessica's live I'm not gonna be like this! I have to have Jessica!"

"Because of cheap women like you, she dumped me!" Siwon slapped Tiffany again.

Siwon his shirt and position himself on top of Tiffany, he rubbed his cheek against Tiffany's burning cheek,"I've been watching you Hwang.... Long time ago...."Siwon whispered softly to the poor girl ear as he kissed the earlobe.

"Si-Siwon... Please...."Tiffany begged.

Siwon look at Tiffany's face,"Please what baby...??" Siwon traced Tiffany's jawline with his finger which make Tiffany shivered in disgust.

"Please... Let me go... My son need me.." Tiffany softly said.

Siwon slapped Tiffany again on the same side of the cheek,"You know what? I'm gonna make you feel good,"Siwon smirk.

He unbuckled his belt,"I wonder why Jessica still stick with you? Eventhough she already had amnesia? Are taste that good until she can't forget you?" Siwon said as he his lips.

Tiffany cried as she felt her lower region was since Siwon already ripped her ,'Dear God, please listen to my prayer, please save me from this devil, please Dear God, I'm begging to you...' Tiffany prayed.

As Siwon was about kissed the poor girl forcefully, his phone suddenly ringing, he groan,"I'm about to have a session, now the damn phone is ringing?!" He look at the caller ID and the caller is...... His sister.

SW: What do you want my lil sister?

SY: I'm calling you that I'm out from this plan! I don't wanna be part of your plan anymore.

SW: *Laugh* You think you can easily do that? Wrong choice sister....... What I told Yuri that you already helping me from the start? And WE also the cause of Jessica's accident? You must be dead been beaten by that Kwon.

SY: *Sighed* I don't care, I will tell everything to Jessica and Yuri.

SW: Damn! Don't you dare!

SY: Yes I will brother! I had enough! Poor Kyungsan, he barely know nothing what is happening on his surrounding, you should just let them happy!

SW: His parent shouldn't make any mess with me at the first place*Glancing to Tiffany*

SY: I will tell them and that's final *Hung up the call*

"What the hell!!" Siwon groan, he quickly wear his cloth back and drive to his sister's house.

***

Kyungsan is currently sleeping after crying for an hour trying to find his mom, fortunately Jessica know how to comfort her son.

"Tiffany... Where are you...." Jessica layed next to her son on Tiffany's bed.

Jessica carressed her son hair,"Kyungsan is missing you so much... I miss you too..."

Jessica stared at the ceiling,'Dear God if you are listening, please... Please make sure that Tiffany was safe, where ever she is,'

Jessica phone suddenly ringing,the call was from Seohyun,she pick up the phone,"Seohyun? Any new information about that Choi Siwon?"

"Yes Ms. Jessica, Choi Siwon was last seen coming out from the Hilton hotel, he look like he is in a rush," Seohyun said on the line.

Jessica bit her lips,"Thank you Seohyun,"

"Wait Ms. Jessica, you want to go there? Alone? Do you need a back up?"

"Don't worry Seo, if there is still no news from me till tomorrow, call Sunny, she know what to do,"Jessica said as she wore her jacket.

"Alright Ms. Jessica, please be careful," Jessica nodded to no one,"I will don't worry okey? Bye"

"Bye" Jessica ended the call.

She then walk to the living room and saw Sooyoung is watching T.v,"Soo? Where is Yuri?" Sooyoung look at her,"Umm... She's taking a bath now, after that she will make a plan," Jessica nodded,"I will be out for a while, please take care of Kyungsan on behalf on me?" Sooyoung nodded,"No biggie, I will take care of him,"

Jessica then proceed to opened the door but been stop by Sooyoung,she turn her back,"Yes Sooyoung?" Sooyoung bit her lips,"Just... Be careful, go as one back as two okey?" Jessica smile,"Alright, I will remember that," With that Jessica bid a goodbye to Sooyoung and jogged towards her car.

***

Tiffany is trying her best to break free but she failed for a 9th time, since she was tied tightly,"Urgghh!! Siwon!!" Tiffany almost cursed.

***

"Hello, can I know what room Choi Siwon is??" Jessica asked kindly to the receptionist.

"Choi Siwon? Sorry Miss we cannot revealed any of our customer information,"The receptionist bowed.

Jessica tapped her hand on the table,"Are you sure that you are not going to give any information about Choi Siwon?"

The receptionist nodded ,"Sorry Miss,"

Jessica sighed,'I have to use my power now'

She grabbed his collar and yelled,"Do you know who I am?!!"

The receptionist shook his head,"I am heiress Jung! Ever heard that?! Read the magazine and you'll find me! Now, gimme the number of Choi Siwon's room before I sue you and this hotel so this hotel will be bankrupt!"

"Y-Yes, Ms. Jung,I-I know you, here is the key, room number 413 the forth floor,"Jessica smile while looking at the guy name tag,"Thank you Shindong," She took of the key and walk to the elevator.

***

"Jessica..." Tiffany only mumbled that while crying.

The door was opened,Tiffany closed her eyes, doesn't want to see the monster.

"Tiffany?" The angel voice hit her ears, she opened her eyes and saw Jessica is smiling at her.

"Jessi!!" Jessica waved,"Annyeong, come on, lets go from here,"Jessica untied the other girl, she grabbed Tiffany's pants,"Why your lower region is ? Did he...."

"No, the phone was ringing before he do anything to him," Jessica sighed in relieved.

"Come on, we must go before he come back here," Jessica help Tiffany wear her pants and run to her car.

She drive away from the hotel, escaping the hectic city. They still interlock their hand together with Jessica driving with one hand.

Tiffany held her head on Jessica's shoulder," I never stop praying to be saved by you, now, God already granted my wish.... Again," She weakly smile.

Jessica smile as she kissed Tiffany's hand.

They are currently on top of the hills.

"Jessi... Thank you..." Tiffany kissed the brown hair girl cheek, Jessica smile,"I love you"

"I love you too Jessi..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"JESSICA!! NO!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Hehe, JeTi is still not safe, Siwon will haunt their life again and again.

-Did you guys found something weird about Siwon?

-Guess who is Siwon's sister?xD

- I love my readers so much!!! Thank for the comments and subscribe! -Please comment and tell me what you think? :)