She's Alone?!

Make Me Remember You

Welcome my former bff,you're early"The voice from dark said.

Jessica chuckled,"Of course I am, I an on time person,"Jessica state proudly.

2 lights from the cafe been open and Yuri is rolling her eyes,"You are so into yourself,"Yuri came closer,"Just like old day,"

Jessica pointed to herself,"I am that kind of person? No way!"

Yuri laugh,"Yes way, and tonight I'm going to reveal everything," Yuri face turn to serious mode.

Jessica nodded,"Have a seat Sooyeon," Yuri pointed to the chair.

Jessica look at her giving her You-Know-My-Name, Yuri laughed again,"Ofcourse I know idiot, you are my Best Friend Forever!"Yuri said as she pulled her chair to seat.

Jessica rubbed her back head,'Where is the Oh-So-Serious Yuri? She much like Joker now,' Jessica chuckled on her thought.

"Here is your coffee Ms.Kwon,"Taeyeon put the drinks to the table.

Yuri nodded,"Thank you Taeng, you may go home now," Taeyeon bow to YulSic and walk away.

Yuri put her arm on the table,"Ready to hear?"

Jessica nodded,"Alright then, after you and Tiffany was been seperated, Tiffany come to find me and my father,Kwon Jiyong at the office, remember him?" Jessica shook her head, Yuri sighed,"Its okey then, back to the story,"

" But wait, why she came to you??" Jessica said with a hint of jealousy in her tone,Yuri chuckled,"Shut up and listen first will you,"Yuri suddenly said in cold tone.

Jessica quickly nodded her head,"She came to me and---"

-Flashback-

"What?! Uncle Jung and your father do that?! B-But, how could they do that?! Especially Uncle Jung! He is really kind and heartwarming, eventhough he hate you he shouldn't show that!"Yuri yelled as she let out her anger.

Tiffany just quiet and let her tears flowing to her skin.

Yuri come closer to the brunette,"Hey..... Calm down.... You will meet with Jessica back okey? She WILL find her way to meet you,trust me Tiff, I know her very well," Yuri sat next to her and rubbed her back.

Tiffany look at her with a red eyes,"I love her Yul, and I can't live without her, she's my live!"Tiffany continue to cry on Yuri's arm as the tan girl hug her tight.

Yuri tried to calm her friend while looking at her dad,"Dad, we must do something,"Yuri said to her dad.

Kwon Jiyong just nodded,"Its really unfair to them, but I think that Jacob Jung decision is been influence by someone, he is too kind to do that, I remember when he got divorce with her wife, is been influence by Choi Seunghyun,"

"Choi? You mean Siwon's father?" Kwon Jiyong just nodded.

"Now all of it make sense, Choi Siwon influence uncle Jung to seperated them,I know how must he is desperate to get Jessica after he get dumped because Jessica is falling in love to Tiffany!" Yuri broke the hug.

Tiffany look at her,"Siwon? He-- He is the the reason??" Tiffany wipe her tears.

Yuri hesitate to nodded,"I'm sorry, but he is the first person that I suspect,"

"And your suspicious is right Kwon Yuri," Siwon stand at the door.

Yuri look at the tall guy with full of hate,"Get.Out.Now!" Yuri command.

The guy chuckled,"No Yuri, this office is mine now,"He state calmly.

"What? Over my dead body first Choi!" Yuri said, almost to yelled.

Siwon closed the door and walk to the tan girl.

"As you wish Kwon,"He let out a gun and pointed it to Yuri's forehead.

"Siwon!" Tiffany stand up and tried to pulled Siwon's arm which is holding a gun but the tall man is way to strong than her,he pulled her hard resulting the brunette to fall on the fall.

"Siwon! Don't you dare to hurt her!"Yuri yelled.

Siwon chuckled,"I won't Yuri......"He trace Yuri's jawline with the gun,"Because I'm going to killed you now not her," He position the gun back to the tan girl forehead.

As he almost pulled the trigger,Yuri's father yelled,"Stop it Choi Siwon!" The young man look at the older man,"What do you want, please.....don't kill my daughter,"Kwon Jiyong kneeling infront of him.

Siwon evilly laughed,"Wow, the mighty Kwon Jiyong is kneeling infront of me!"

"Please Siwon.... I will do anything, but please... I beg, don't kill her!"He said.

Siwon clapped her hands and look at Yuri,"See? Your father is kneeling infront of me, why don't you do same for me?" Yuri punched the guy, resulting the guy fall down,"You son of b*tch!"

"Yuri, stop it..!! Siwon, we can talk nicely," Siwon chuckled while tried to stand,"I am nice little Hwang, but Yuri, I want to show you something, the partnership agreement between Kwon Enterprise,Choi Enterprise and Jung Enterprise,"He took out the file from his coat,"Its written that your father already agree that ALL of property of Kwon Enterprise is under Jung and Choi Enterprise," Kwon Jiyong stand up from his kneeling and look at the file,"I-I- Dont even remember I signed this paper,"

"Of course, you were drunk that time and your Oh-So-Good-Friend, Jacob Jung told you to sign this agreement, and Jung also Choi agree that we gonna divide All evenly for us,"

"Jacob... I thought we are friend,how could you do this to me?!"He yelled alone.

"Oh and tell you the truth, this office is mine now,"He laughed.

"You psycho,"Yuri said.

"I am, since Jessica dumped me for this ,"Siwon pointed to Tiffany who just keep silence.

"You.Dead.Now!!!!"Yuri attacked him but its too late since Siwon already pulled the trigger,"Yur....." Yuri turn to the voice and saw her father is lying lifeless at floor with a blood on his stomach.

"What do I do?!" Siwon look suprised.

Yuri didn't care the world as she ran to her father, so as Tiffany.

"I'm out from here!"Siwon quickly get out from the office.

"Daddy...." Yuri hugged her father, didn't care the blood,"Yuri....take care of yourself and Tiffany...."That was his last word before he let out his final breath.

"Dad? Dad!!!!" Yuri cried hard.

Tiffany cried to while back hugged Yuri.

-The funeral-

"I hope he will rest in peace Ms. Kwon,"Hyoyeon said as the funeral already end.

Yuri nodded,"Thank you Hyoyeon..."She hugged the blonde girl.

"Did you find anything about Siwon?"

"I'm sorry Ms? Kwon, we still didn't find any proof that he is a murderer,"

"But you have a witness! Us!"Yuri yelled.

"Witness is not strong enough for us to drag him to the law, we will caught him!"Hyoyeon said.

"Thank you Hyo," she nodded and walk away.Yuri look around there is no sign of Mr Jung's presence,"He is not here,"Yuri said to Tiffany.

"Ms Hwang!" Yoona called her boss which is with Yuri on that time,"Yes Yoona?" Tiffany look at her assistant,"You won't believe this,"Yoona showed her iPad the news about the accident at the hill, "Heiress Jung,Jessica Jung were rumored to be dead since the car that she ride fall from the high hill, her body still didn't found as the team started to search" Tiffany gasped, as her tears started to flow on her face, "I need my own time"she run to the car.

-End of flashback-

"He killed you father?!!! That dog!"Jessica clenched her teeth in anger.

Yuri nodded,"Yes....and he escape...just like that," Yuri said, wiping her tears as she sad remembering her father been killed infront of her eyes.

"He escape?!! Yuri! Why you don't tell me earlier! Wait, why did Tiffany didn't tell her father about Siwon?" Yuri look away,"Her father got heart attack after Siwon invaded his office, with the same news that he told my father,"

Jessica eyes widen,"Yul..."Jessica kneel infront of her ex BFF,"You...have a right to hate me, just like Tiffany, you both should hate me,"

Yuri bitterly chuckled,"That's the reason why I punched you Jung, but Tiffany gave me a piece of her mind, that's why I'm telling you this,"

"I am sorry for what my father have done!" Jessica cried.

"Dude!! You are not wrong at all, your father did a mistake, but not you! Calm down!"Yuri hugged her bestfriend.

"I will help you," Jessica said as she broke the hug.

"What do you mean?"

"With the power that I have, I will drag him to the law, lets the law punish him," Jessica shove her fist in the air.

"We will,"Yuri said.

Jessica seat back at her previous position, suddenly the front door been opened,revealing Sooyoung and Kyungsan.

"Soo? What are you doing here?" Yuri asked as Sooyoung approached her and Jessica. "I left my iPod at the kitchen,"Sooyoung said as put Kyungsan on the table.

"You what?!!!!!!" Yuri yelled resulting Kyungsan cried with the yelling.

"Shhh... Don't cry..."Jessica lifted her son.

"What? What's wrong with leaving Tiffany alone?"

"Siwon will find her!!"Yuri yelled again.

Sooyoung gasped,"I forgot!Sorry Yul!".

"Yuri lets go to your house now," Jessica said silently pray that a bad thing won't be happen to her lover.

-YulTiSoo house-

*knock knock*

"Wait up..."Tiffany opened her door and saw Siwon with 3 guys,"Hello Tiff," He smile.

"What do you want?"Tiffany try to act calm.

So she won't be harm,"I told you, I want you," He instructed the guys.

They pulled Tiffany's hand Siwon put the handkerchief on Tiffany's nose and mouth, resulting the girl to be weak in a second.

"God,Jessica....Help me....."Tiffany pray as her vision slowly turn to black.

-Hye everyone!! Comment and Subscribe!! :)