Him...

Make Me Remember You

-The next day-

Tiffany woke up with a arm wrapped on her waist,she smile upon she felt the familiar warmth,she turn to face her love and kissed her forehead,"I love you,"

"I love you too," Jessica said while yawning.

Tiffany smiled,"Its been awhile since we slept together," Tiffany hugged her lover and rested her head on Jessica's chest.

Jessica grinning,"Yeah...."She kissed the other girl head.

"Uwahhh" Kyungsan cried,Tiffany sighed,"I will make a milk for him,"Tiffany broke the hug and walk to the kitchen.

Jessica stretched her hands and legs then walk to her son crib,"Kyungsan-ah...be nice to your omma, she is tired you know.." Jessica said softly while pulling the blanket that on Kyungsan's body.

After heard the brown hair girl voice, the baby immediately stop crying and look at her curiously,"Ap..pa...." Kyungsan called.

Jessica smiled,"Yes..Appa is here now, I will not leaving your mom and you,"Jessica lifted her son and hummed a song.

The baby giggled,and at the same time Tiffany entered the room,"Looks like you already bonding with him huh," Jessica nodded,"Thank you for giving me a best gift ever,"Jessica kissed her lover's cheek resulting the brunette girl blushing.

"Alright Kyungsan, time for milk!"Tiffany said,Jessica tried to gave Kyungsan to Tiffany but the baby refused to go to his mother,"Now he want you huh? Fine,"Tiffany faked sulking.

Jessica laughed,"Don't be mad Tiff, give me the milk, I will feed him, why don't you go and take a bath first you need to go to work right?" Tiffany nodded,"Then quick"Tiffany cutely nodded and walk to the bathroom, outside from her room.

The house that she shared with Sooyoung and Yuri just have one bathroom so everyday they have to wait for their turn to take a bath.

-Jessica and Kyungsan-

Jessica is currently feeding her son with a bottle of milk,while feeding him her eyes wandered around the room,"Your mother shouldn't live here, its uncomfortable right for you two to live?"Jessica asked her son who are not replying to her.

Jessica sighed 'I should asked Tiffany to live with me, mom is not always home, infact, she will be happy to know her grandson right?' Jessica thought.

Just then she heard the door been opened,revealing Tiffany with only towel wrapped her body, Jessica stop and stares for a while, 'Beautiful' Jessica thought again.

Tiffany chuckled looking at her lover," What are you looking Jess?" Tiffany asked,blushing.

Jessica snapped out from her thought,"Nothing, just... You are beautiful, with the wet hair and just only towel,"Jessica said.

Tiffany nodded and turn her back to Jessica, she took out a pink shirt and a jeans, she loosen up the towel revealing her with only on, 'OMG Tiff! Why you showed your treasure to me?!' Jessica fake coughed.

"Fany, Kyungsan is here, you shouldn't showed your body like this," Jessica said, she actually don't really like anyone who can see Tiffany's body, including her son, nobody can't see it except her, Tiffany's body is only hers.

Tiffany chuckled,"I already feeding him for a long time Jessi, its not a big deal" Tiffany done wearing her cloth.

"Umm...Kyungsan is sleeping again,"Jessica said awkwardly.

Tiffany nodded and lifted the baby from Jessica's arms and put it back on the crib,"He is a heavy sleeper you know..."Tiffany turn towards Jessica, "Just like you,"

Jessica chuckled,"He is indeed my son," Just then she realised the clock on the nightstand its written 8 a.m now, she supposed to go to work on 9,"Fany I have to go now, see you later, I will go to your cafe for lunch,"Jessica said, She peck on her cheek,Tiffany pout," That is not consider as kiss," Jessica laughed,"Not now, morning breath darling,"She carressed Tiffany's cheek.

"I will go now okey? Bye, see you for lunch," Tiffany nodded while assisting her lover to the door.

"See you Jess," Jessica turn back,"Okey see you...and Kyungsan," Jessica said before walked away.

----------------

" SoShi Cafe,"The guy smirk,"Welcome to hell Tiffany Hwang,"

He entered the cafe and sat near the window.

"Welcome to Soshi Cafe sir, what would you like to order?" Tiffany said, putting the menu infront of the guy, The guy smirk again.

"I want to order you,"

"Pardon?"

The guy took off her sunglasses,"Hello Tiffany, missed me?" he said.

Tiffany let out a gasp,"Si-Siwon?!"

On the other side, Jessica just entered the cafe and the first thing she saw is Tiffany taking an order from the guy who are wearing his coat,' Calm down Jess, no need to be jealous, she is just taking an order' she tried to calm herself, but something caught her attention,Tiffany's face, she saw an uncomfortable look written on the brunette girl,"What's wrong with her?"

-Tiffany and Siwon-

"What do you want Siwon!?" Tiffany whispered harshly.

Siwon let out a chuckled,"No need to be that rude Tiffany, I heard the Jung heiress still alive huh? And I know she is in America now, tell me where is she?"He asked, Tiffany gave him a glare,"What you want to do to her?" She try to acted calm,don't want to gain an attention from anyone.

Siwon chuckled again,"You still asking that question again? Just like what happen to you, Hwang, down, now I will be glad to said, Jung is down, too" He laughed.

Tiffany hands form to a fist,"I'm going Siwon," She then walk away, without looking back, just then she realised Jessica's presence.

" Jessi?"

"Hye Tiffa---"

Jessica was been dragged to the kitchen.

-Kitchen-

"Whats wrong Tiff? Are you okey?" Tiffany nodded,"Just don't come out from here until I told you so okey?"

As Jessica about to speak Sooyoung come approached,"Fany, is that Siwon?"Sooyoung asked,"Yes he is, he come to ruin our life again,"Tiffany whispered but loud enough for Jessica to heard.

"Wait, who??" Tiffany and Sooyoung ignored Jessica' s question,"Should I put poison in his drink?" She evilly smirk.

"Well you--"

"Arghh!!" Tiffany's words been cut by a loud groan from outside.

They take a peek on outside.

-Outside-

"Arghh!!" Siwon groaned as he layed on the floor,been beaten by Yuri,all eyes are staring at them,"Leave now Choi,"Yuri said coldly.

Siwon chuckled,"I will leave now, but I will be back, to make you more suffer then ever Kwon, to you, Tiffany and Jessica,"

He spit his blood from his mouth.

"Taecyeon!! Nickhun!! Pull this son of b*tch out from here, I don't want his dirty foot or blood here, disgusting," Yuri kick Siwon's stomach before walk to the kitchen.

-Kitchen-

"Wow, Yuri sure like to punch people pretty face huh?"Jessica said as she saw the scene.

'It seem like I used to saw that guy face' she thought, Sooyoung chuckled,"Sure she is, she like a leader of the black gang," Sooyoung said.

Yuri suddenly entered the kitchen,she saw Jessica and stare blankly to the brown hair girl,"What are you doing here," Yuri asked coldly to the brown hair girl.

"Umm... I--"

"I'm protecting her from Siwon,"Tiffany cutted Jessica off.

"Well he is gone now, now better get out from this kitchen Jung," Yuri said with straight face.

"Come on Jessi," Tiffany dragged her lover to outside, but the brown hair girl retreat her hand,"Why you are so mean Kwon?! "Jessica suddenly exploded.

Yuri turn her face towards Jessica,"Pardon?"

"I'm asking you, why you hate me so much? What do I do wrong? Is it because I didn't take care of Tiffany and Kyungsan?"She asked again.

Yuri just stay silence,"Meet me after the cafe close, 9pm sharp, I don't like to wait,"Yuri said.

"Yul, you want to tell her?" Tiffany asked.

Yuri nodded,"She supposed to know now," Yuri look at Jessica back,"9pm" with that Tiffany pulled Jessica to outside.

"Why Yuri looked like a dangerous women huh?"Jessica asked.

Tiffany just shrugged her shoulder,"She becoming like that after we seperated,"Tiffany sighed,"Really? What happen?"

"You'll know tonight okey? Now let's eat baby," Tiffany showed her eyesmile.

------------

"Yah Sica, stop zoning out!" Sunny slapped the other girl cheek,"Oww....It's hurt Bunny!!"Jessica mad.

Sunny stuck her tounge out,"Here, your dad is on the line he want to talk about something," Sunny handed the phone to her cousin.

*conversation*

"Hello?"

"Jessica darling, how are you over there?"

"Fine dad, what is it that you want to talk about?"

"I need you attend a meeting for me,"

"What?"

"You heard me, you will be meeting the heiress of Choi Enterprise, and you have to representing me,"

Jessica sighed,"Alright daddy,"

"Good girl, take care and be good okey?"

"Alright dad, bye.." Jessica hung up the call.

" Did you just hung the call?"Sunny asked while playing with her hair, Jessica nodded,"So what? He seperated me with Tiffany, bigger sin than mine," She joked.

Sunny laughed,"Fair and square,"

"Let's go tO Jung Corperation right now! N.O.W!" Jessica picked her stuff and walk to the elevator,"Hey,hey, wait for me!" Sunny run towards her cousin.

-Jung Corperation-

"Good afternoon Ms. Jessica," Seohyun bowed,"Seohyun!! When did you arrived LA?" Jessica patted the other girl back,"Last night since you have a meeting today,"

Jessica nodded," You must be tired, so shall we go for meeting now?"

Seohyun nodded,"Let's go boss,"

Jessica looked at her cousin on the left, " You will be okey?"

"Nahh I will be fine, go on, I will hang out at Cafe for a while, catch ya later!"

With that Sunny disappeared from Jessica's sight.

"Come on Seo?"

--------------

"Ms. Jessica, before you enter the room, I would like to say, be tough and strong okey Ms. Jessica," Seohyun said.

Jessica made a confuse look,"Why?"

"You wouldn't like who you are going to meet," Jessica give a thumbs up,"Alright Ms. Seohyun, shall we enter the room now? I want to end this crap quick," Jessica said.

They both entered the meeting room,"Good morning gentleman," Jessica said as she entered, the man turn back and stand up,"Hye Ms. Jung," he smirked.

"What's your name?"Jessica asked,"Choi Siwon,"

"Choi....Siwon....?"

Jessica hold her head,'I will make you and Tiffany suffer!!'

' How could you leave for that hoe!'

'I will back one day, believe me Jung Jessica Sooyeon'

'I will get you back one day' The voice echoed on her head and Jessica from other point of view is zoning out.

"Ms. Jessica Jung?" Siwon called.

Jessica snapped out," Oh, can we start a meeting shall we?"

As the meeting started Jessica always caught Siwon smirking at her,"Is he crazy or what? Creepy," She thought.

"My source said that you have an amnesia, I could take an advantage from it," He silencely chuckled.

-The meeting finally end-

"I hope that our company will be strong with this corperation together," Siwon said as they walking out from the meeting room.

Jessica nodded,"Sure it is,"She let out a small smile.

Siwon put his charming smile,"So Ms. Jung"

"Just call me Jessica,the meeting already over," Siwon faked coughed," Alright, Jessica, would you like to have a dinner with me tonight?"

"Dinner?" Jessica looked at him, 'Outside he look like a prince charming that capture many heart,but inside we don't know if I can trust him or not, and I must find out,'

'"Hmm...how about breakfast tomorrow? I'm busy tonight"

Siwon smile,"Great, so SuJu Cafe on 8am?"

Jessica nodded,"Yes, meet you there,"

-----------

-After Siwon leave-

"Seohyun, I need you to investigate something," Jessica said.

Seohyun stand up from her seat and handed a yellow file to Jessica,"What is this?" The heiress asked.

"If you want me to investigate about that Choi Siwon, I already done it, Ms. Jessica" Jessica smirked and patted her assistant," You are the greatest assistant ever!"

"Yah, yah how about me? I'm not your best assistant?" Sunny who came out from nowhere pouting behind Jessica.

Jessica turn back and chuckled,"Come on, both of you, Sunny and Seohyun, I have something to discuss,"

They enter back the meeting room.

"What is it Jess?" Sunny asked as she take a seat on one of the chair inside the meeting room.

Jessica open the file and showed Siwon's face to Sunny, Sunny gasped,"You know him?" Jessica asked.

Sunny nodded,"He is evil Jessica, stay away from him, he is the reason why Tiffany and Yuri suffered at the first place," Sunny stating the truth. Jessica furrowed her eyebrow,"What do you mean?" Sunny took a deep breath,"Sooyoung just text me, saying that I shouldn't tell you anything, because tonight, Yuri will explain to you everything," Sunny said.

Jessica nodded,"So Seohyun, what do you know about Choi Siwon?"

"He is your ex boyfriend,"Seohyun said.

"What? My ex? Ewwww I never thought I'm into guy like that, but why did he just acted normal towards me?"

"Because he already know that you have an amnesia," Seohyun explained.

Jessica eyes widen,"So what's wrong with that?"

"I over heard that he want to used this chance to ruin you," Seohyun calmly said, both SunSica gasped,"R-ruin me?" Jessica pointed to herself.

Seohyun nodded," And...I heard you are going to have a breakfast with him tomorrow, please beware Ms. Jessica" Jessica nodded, "I will, I mean, Siwon will not dare to do anything to me since..."she look Sunny while ruffling the short hair girl,"Since I got Sunny to back me up!"

"Yah!! My beautiful hair!!" Sunny pout

"And since when I told you that I agree to follow you tomorrow? Its Saturday for God Sake!" Jessica laughed while Seohyun let out her small laughed,"This is not funny Sooyeon," Jessica stop laughed and stare at her cousin,"No korean name in America! And yes, you STILL have to follow me!" Jessica knocked her cousin head.

"Owww...." Sunny whined.

Jessica looked at her Baby-G watch,"We better make a move now, I have to settle up a few of my works on Jennifer's Fashion" Jessica said, dragging her cousin along.

"And thank you so much for the information Seohyun, any new updates about him, let me know okey?" Seohyun nodded,"I will Ms. Jessica" She bowed to her boss.

----------

Jessica's POV

I currently sitting at the bench(?) I don't know, the location is blurry for me.

I saw Tiffany is walking to me with Kyungsan on her right hand,he is smiling on me, so cute, well he is indeed take the charisma from me *chuckled* "Jessi, we bought an ice cream for you," Tiffany said, handing the ice cream to me, I'm happily grab it from her while Kyungsan is sitting right next to me.

While we are busy chatting and laughing together, suddenly I saw one man to me, who are kind of familiar to me,its.... Siwon!!

He is pulling my girlfriend and my son! Hey! Stop hurting them! Siwon then called another 3 man to seperate us...AGAIN! I tried to help them, suddenly Siwon hit me using a baseball bat and fall down and I started to felt the blood is coming out from my head, I watch them fade away, with the cry sound that Kyungsan made.... Please...Dear God.... "TIFFANY!!!!"

-End of POV-

Jessica woke up with sweat on all over her face, Sunny peek in,"Oi, your scream can be heard from outside, what's up?"

Jessica look on her surrounding,"Thank God it just a dream..." Jessica loosen up her tie.

*Slap*

"Oww!!? What is that for?!" Jessica yelled to her cousin while rubbing her left cheek,"Well you said, it just a dream, I just want to ensure that" Sunny showed her V sign.

Jessica rolled her eyes, she look at the clock that on the wall,"Ohh, 8.30p.m already, why you are still here?" Jessica asked.

"Well I have a loooooots of works to be done, since I don't want anyone to disturb my weekends," Sunny said,yawning.

Jessica nodded," I have to make a move now, I want to meet with Yuri," Sunny gave a thumbs up,"Be tough okey?" Jessica showed her okey sign before closing her office door.

----------

Jessica came out from her car and walked to SoShi Cafe, she opened the door which is not locked,"Hello? Yuri?"

"Welcome my former BFF, you are early," A voice from dark said.

-I will stop here!! so the next chapter, it will reveal everything! So stay tuneee!!!

-I always read your comment but I didnt have a chance to reply since I always online using my phone, mianhe :(

-but please keep on reading and comment my story okey??

-btw, my exam is coming soon, please pray for me!! *pleading*

-Till then! :D