Teaser?

Make Me Remember You

Jessica parked Yuri's car not far away from Siwon's beach house. She checked the tan girl's dashboard and she smile when she saw a gun,"Still the old Yuri I see..." She loaded with bullets,she took a deep breath,"I'm gonna save you Fany-ah and won't let you be in danger anymore," She came out from the car.

-Siwon and Tiffany-

Siwon was passing back and forth while holding a gun,"I'm doomed, I mess up, this shouldn't be happening! Jessica shouldn't come and save you!" Siwon pointed his gun straight to Tiffany's forehead.

"What about I kill you?"

"............"

"Answer me you stupid!" Siwon slap Tiffany's cheek.

"*sobs*" Siwon laughed,"You cried? Ohh.. poor my baby..." He laughed again.

"Jessica will love me if I kill youu~" he sang.

"She wouldn't love you at all Siwon, all you know is hurting her, you're sick Siwon, you should seek for help," Tiffany said, trying to break free from the chair.

Siwon's grin vanished,he glared at Tiffany,"I don't need you, to tell what to do! !" He pushed Tiffany's head.

"Time to say good bye baby" He pointed his gun to Tiffany's heart.

***

-Jessica-

"I hate to do this thing quitely! Frog, why I parked the car faraway from Siwon's house?" Jessica asked herself as she hide behind of the tree.

As she still quitely moving closer to the house, she heard something that she didn't expect to heard.

*Bang!* 

'TIFFANY! AM I TOO LATE?! OH NO!' Jessica mentally screamed, she ran to the house carelessly.

-Hello readers!! How are you guys? I'm still alive, keke

-First of all, I would like to say thank you to all readers that are praying for my safety, I almost cried when I read your comments when I was still at the hospital.Thank you so so so so so much guys :)

-I decided to put the teaser first, before going to the (maybe) final chapter.

-See ya on the full chapter keke xD