You...?

Make Me Remember You

-Alright, so the chapter went missing so i have to re-post back and i think i will stop updating any fiction starting from tomorrow because I'm having a trial exam Tomorrow! Man, why must on Tiffany's birthday they make a trial? hmm.. okey, back to the story, enjoy chapter 2 if you guys still didnt read yet! And  Do Comment! I dont know if I'm getting good or worst :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

-Next day-

"Mom,where are we going?"Jessica asked as they arrrived the airport.

"To America,I will take care of you from now,"The mom warming smile.Jessica smiled back.

"Say goodbye to Korea...and your dad,"The woman mumbled the last word.

"Good bye Korea,"Jessica said,waving from the window.

----------

'We are getting close..'

'Very close Jessica..'

'I cross my heart for you Jessi..'

'Promise me that---'

Jessica woke up from her dream and found herself still inside the aeroplane,she saw all the passenger including her mom is in the deep dream.She then walked to the toilet,as she cleaned herself her purse fall from her pocket.She opened the purse and remembered that the purse is from---- she can't remember it from who?!(A/N:Her mom demand to her dad to gave back all Jessica's belongings)

She then walked back to her place and started to look onto the purse 'Hmm..credit cards,ID,license...oh..what is this?'She took out the polaroid photo which inside the photo is selca her kissing a woman cheek.

'Okey,so the girl who do the kiss was me,but,who is this eyesmile girl?'She thought.She then turn back the photo and it's written,'Me and future Mrs. Jung! I love her! *blush* Date 5 August 2010'

'5 August?' She looked at her iPad, 'Its 29 july now? Is it something important on that day?' Jessica bit her lips, 'I still didn't get her name!'Jessica ruffles her hair.

------------

-Jennifer's Penthouse-

"So Jessica,ifyou want a Starbucks,you can just go downstair,it's just across of this building,"Her mom pointed to the outside.Jessica nodded,"Mom,can I go to my room now?"

"Yes ofcourse,come on, I'll show you your room,"They walked to the room that near to the pool,"Here you go, your new room,"Jessica walked in,"Mom,what is Dad mean when he said change my name?"Jessica innocently asked.

Her mom smile fading away,"Honey, do you think I will agree with your dad?Change your name? He is insane, no changing name for you,"Her mom said.

"So no new name for me?"Jessica asked.Her mom nodded.

"Unless you wanna used Sooyeon as your new name,"Her mom joked.Jessica chuckled.

"Nahh no thanks I would prefer Jessica than Sooyeon or may I used Krystal name since she is in London now?"Jessica asked.

Her mom smile,"Anything that you think suit with you,okey KRYSTAL?"

"Mom! I was just joking!"Jessica whined.Her mom chuckled,"Arasso Jessica, now go and take  a rest okey?"Jessica cutely nodded.

---------------

"Can I have one hot caramel?"Jessica asked the cashier.

"Sure,one hot caramel for beautiful lady, 12 dollars,"The man smiled charmingly,"I'm Taecyeon,what's your name?"Jessica smile uncomfortablely."I'm anonymous,"She quickly grabbed her drink and headed to the empty chair.She sighed.

She opened her iPad and found a hidden file inside it. It's title 'JETI<3' 'Ohh...? Jeti?' She opened the file and lot of photo came out on her screen.The photo of her and the same girl,'Who the hell are you eyesmile girl?'Jessica tapped her iPad,suddenly flashback came into her vision.

'Yah Jessi! We were almost there, palli!'

'Don't be a lazy my future hubby,keep on walking!'

'Saranghae~'The girl showed her love sign using her hands.

"Urgh..stop it.."Jessica softly cried.She hold her head while bitting her lips, trying to ease the pain.

Suddenly she felt someone tapped her shoulder,she looked upm"Yes?"She wiped her tears.She then put her straight face.

"Aigoo..Jessica Jung! You are still like the old Jessica that I used to know!"The short girl squeal.Jessica scoffed,"Who are you?"

The girl smile,"I'm Sunny or you used to call me Soonkyu~"The girl sang.

Jessica looked at the girl,"Soonkyu? It seem like I used to heard that name,"Jessica said.

"Ofcourse silly, I'm your cousin! We are like BFF you know, people called us Lesbo,"The girl laugh on her words.

"Oh, I rememb----"

"Oh you remember!?"Sunny cut her off.Jessica nodded,"So is there any chance that you remember Tiffany?"

Jessica curious, "Sorry, but who is Tiffany?"She sat straight."Tiffany Hwang?Your GIRLFRIEND"She emphasize the word.Jessica quickly showed her iPad,"Do you mean this girl?"Sunny looked at the owner iPad.

She nodded,"Yeap! You remember?!"The girl excitedly asked."I'm just guessing,"She awkwardly smile.

"Where are you going after this?"Sunny asked."Hmm..bookstore?Do you know the nearest one?"Jessica take as sip of her drink."I know,I know!"She loaudly said.

"So loud,"Jessica mumbled softly.

-----------------

"I will be at the man magazine site,if you need anything,I'm over there,"Before Jessica could respond the girl already disappear.

"Quick,like a bunny,"Jessica muttered.She is standing infront of the bookshelf trying to find a book.Suddenly she heard someone gasped.She turn to her left.It's the eyesmile girl.

"Je---ssica?"The girl stuttered.

"Ti...ffany?"Jessica called.

"I--I thought you already dead,"Tiffany touch Jessica's face, try to make sure either its real or her imagination.Suddenly a flashback came rush to her vision.

'Don't call me Ms.Jung,just call me Jessica from now,'

'We did it last night Jessica'

'From now on I promise to loving you until my last breath’

“Urgh...stop it..”Jessica cried while holding her head,”Jess? Jessi? Are you alright?”Tiffany worried.

“No! Stop it! No!!!”Jessica yelled, a few seconds later she fainted.