Don't Leave Me

Make Me Remember You

Jessica is currently in her half concious state after been beaten hard by Yuri,"God Yuri stop it!!"Tiffany step closer and stop the other girl from stepping further,"Why you are good with this Jung anyway?! I don't get you, her father throw you like a trash you know!"Yuri yelled to Tiffany.

Tiffany started to teary,"Y-Yuri...you know how much I love Jessica,she's my everything,"Yuri scoffed,"Your everything? Think twice Tiff,think twice before you said that!"Tiffany started to sobbing after saw Jessica's condition,"Jess--"As she want to approached the injured girl she been stop by Yuri who is pulled her left wrist,"Leave her alone,lets go now,"She pulled much harder.

"No! I'm not going to leave her alone,here and she was injured!"Tiffany yelled to Yuri,Yuri was taken aback,"Lets go! I don't take NO for the answer!"Yuri keep pulling the older girl,finally Tiffany gave in.

She about to take a step suddenly she heard Jessica softly said,"Don't leave me Fany-ah..."Tiffany tears started to rolling as she turn her back and saw the girl laying lifelessly on the cold cement. Tiffany brought up all her energy and pull off her wrist from Yuri,"What the hell Tiff?!"Yuri seem suprised.

"Sorry Yul, but I must take care of Jessica, my love of my life,"Tiffany run back to Jessica leaving Yuri dumbfounded.

"Jessi,Jess,can you hear me?"Tiffany shook the girl.

Jessica slowly open her eyes,"Yes I can hear you Tiffany,"Jessica weakly smiled."Can you walk?"Tiffany help Jessica to get up,Yuri who saw from far rolled her eyes,"I'm out from this thing!"She started to walk away.

"Just hold on,my house its not far from here,"Tiffany help the other girl to walk.

-Tiffany's house-

"Come on, let me help you to seat,"Tiffany help Jessica to seat and started to search a medical kit.

Jessica eyes wandering around the house,"I'm sorry if my house is not big as your,"Tiffany said starlet the latter,"Nah,its actually kinda comforting anyway,I love this kind of house,"Jessica let out a small smile.

Tiffany put some of medicine on the cotton and put it on Jessica's bruise,"Ouch!"Jessica groan.

"Oh sorry, I'm really sorry for what Yuri have done to you, I should have stop her earlier,"Tiffany said as she finished put the medicine on the bruise.

"Its okay, I'm actually glad you have someone like to that to protect you,"Jessica said.Tiffany look at Jessica with curious look,"You don't remember Yuri? Kwon Yuri?"Tiffany asked.

Jessica shook her head,"Am I supposed to remember her? Who is she to me?"Jessica innocently asked.

Tiffany sighed,"She is your childhood friend and also, you best friend forever,she the one who help us when we were in a relationship problem,"Tiffany answered.

"Ohh....then, if she is my BFF why she punch me like that? Like, she hate me so much?"Jessica asked again.

Tiffany sighed again,"Well, not now, I will tell you when the time has come, for now, be a good girl,"Tiffany said."I always a good girl,"Jessica muttered but loud enough for Tiffany to heard.

Tiffany chuckled,"So Jessi...can I,hmm....cuddle with you?"Tiffany shyly asked.

Jessica chuckled with blank expression,"Cuddle?"Jessica heart beating fast."Su-sure,"Tiffany showed her eyesmile for a first time after two years she hiding it for losing someone that she love.

Tiffany seat next to Jessica and slowly held her head on Jessica's shoulder,Jessica hesistantly wrap her arm around Tiffany's waist.Tiffany snuggled on Jessica's neck,'Its really you Jessi,I miss this warmth so much'Tiffany thought.

Tiffany then continue to open the t.v and the movie Titanic were played on the T.v,"Oh I love this movie so much!"Jessica suddenly said as she wrapped it much tighter around the waist,Tiffany chuckled,"Really?" 'You used to hate this movie so much Jess, you said this movie too much lovey dovey,I'm the one who force you to watch this movie'Tiffany smile on her thought.

They then watch the movie until it finish.Suddenly Jessica heard a sobbing sound,she turn to her left and saw Tiffany is crying,"Fany? Are you crying??"Jessica quickly took out her handkerchief and wipe the tears,"The movie...is so sad actually, so romantic,and I felt like the story is about....us.."Tiffany mumbled the last word as she cried on Jessica's neck,hugging her tight.

'Its hurt for me to see you cry Fany-ah'Jessica thought."Shh....calm down, I would not leaving you like that guy did okey?"Tiffany looked up for awhile,facing the other girl,"You used to tell the same thing too,"Tiffany said while sobbing,"Thats before Tiffany,like my mom said, our father seperate us from be together, on that time we are not strong enough to face them, but now is different, we are in this together and nothing can seperate us, if that thing happen again, we will fight like the world gonna end but if its not happening,I'm gonna stay with you until my last breath,"Jessica said,sincere from her heart,Tiffany stared at her,"Jessi!!"Tiffany squeal while roughly hugging the girl because too happy.

"Fany-ah, I maybe still can't remember you, but I know, that you own a big space of my heart,"Jessica said while carressing the other girl shoulder.

Tiffany nodded,"You are always number one in my heart,no matter what,"Tiffany said.Jessica silently smile,' Can we stay like this forever? I love to smell your scent and your warmth' Suddenly the door swung opened,revealing a tall tan girl with a baby on both of her hands,"Oh Sooyoung, I thought you will back late,"Tiffany stand up after broke the hug,Sooyoung sighed,"This small kimchi can't wait to see her mommy, right lil Kimchi?"Sooyoung ruffle his head as she put the boy on the table,"By the way, who is that?"Sooyoung whispered to Tiffany as she saw the girl who on the couch is spacing out."Ohh,, that is Jessica"Tiffany simply said as she make some milk for her son.

"O... Wait, wait, is this THE Jessica, the Jung heiress, a.k.a your girlfriend the one that rumored to be de--"Tiffany cut her off,"Yes she is, satisfied?"Sooyoung eyes widen,"Unbelibable,"She said with broken english,"Sooyoung, you need to brush up your english,"Tiffany giggled Sooyoung stuck her tounge out.

As both of duo are busy bickering with each other at the kitchen,on another side which is Jessica that is on the living room is spacing out,suddenly she felt a pair of tiny hands is on her lap,she snap out and saw a cute little boy is smiling adorablely at her,'Who's child is this? Its cute!'Jessica mentally squeal.

She then pick up the baby and put it on her lap,"Tiffany! Who's baby is this?"Jessica yelled she look at the kitchen direction.She didn't heard any response, she then decided to look at the baby, the baby is currently looking at the window near the couch,"Hey cutie, what is your name?"Jessica asked.

The baby, didn't even look at her,"Are you spacing out?"Jessica shook the baby.

'He is just like me, spacing out'Jessica chuckled on her thought.

-Kitchen (SooFany)-

"Tiffany!Who's baby is this?"Heard a Jessica's voice,SooFany look at each other,"So Fany-ah, wanna told her about your baby?"Sooyoung asked,Tiffany shook her head,"Not now, I want to tell Jessica when she is in a stable state, I don't want her to fainted like first time she saw me,"

Sooyoung nodded understood,"Arasso,lets go, introduce me to the heiress, I wanna meet her!"Sooyoung plead.

Tiffany chuckled,"You and Yuri is completely opposite,Yuri hate her but, you, you love her,"Sooyoung proudly nodded,"Ofcourse I am,"Sooyoung said as she followed Tiffany to living room.

-Living room-

"Jessi, please met the owner of this house,Sooyoung,"Tiffany intoduce

.Jessica looked up from the baby and she head bow to Sooyoung,"Hello,I'm Jessica,"She smile.

Sooyoung smile and whispered to Tiffany,"She kinda handsome and pretty at the same time,would you mind if I be her gf?"Sooyoung teased,Tiffany nugged the other girl stomach,she turn back with a scary smile,"Don't.Ever.Dream.About.It!"Tiffany harshly whispered back

.Sooyoung put her straight face,"Aye,aye ms.Hwang," she salute,earning a weird stare from Jessica and Tiffany."Hehe, mian,mian,So Jessica, You seem like to play with a kids,"Sooyoung changed a topic,Jessica look back at the baby,"Yeah, my mom said that I don't get along with a baby, but, this baby... Its different, he not even scared of me,"Jessica smile in joyful.

Tiffany smile,"Thats great you get along with him Jess,he actually hard to be friendly with stranger."Tiffany said.

'Kyungsan-ah, you don't feel awkward dont you?'Tiffany thought,"What is his name anyway?"Jessica asked.

SooFany look at each other,sending a telepathy,"He is my son,Wooyoung!"Sooyoung said,"Oh your son? Wooyoung-ah~"Jessica called the baby but the baby giving her a weird look,"Yeah, my son,you know my name is Sooyoung, so the baby is Wooyoung,heh, got it?"Sooyoung nervously said,Tiffany look at her,"TMI Sooyoung,TMI" but then Tiffany mouthed 'thanks' Sooyoung giving a thumbs up.

Suddenly Jessica phone ringing,the ringtone is Heaven by Ailee,'You even put your ringtone our couple song? Dear God,why can't you just make her remember everything now?'Tiffany silencely pray."Wooyoung-ah,go to aunt Tiffany okey?"Jessica then passed the baby to Tiffany and pick up the call.

"Oh okey, I'll be back soon,bye"Jessica hung up the phone.

"Hmm...Fany-ah, I have to go now, its getting late now, and Sooyoung, its nice to met you, hope we can see each other in future,"

"Yeah sure,Sooyoung excitedly said,Tiffany silently rolled her eyes,"Okey Jessi, walk carefully,"Tiffany said with worried face,Jessica smile,"Sure mushroom," 'wait, why I called her mushroom? Haha,okey awkward'Tiffany eyesmile,"See you soon," 'You call me mushroom,the name that you used to gave to me? You make me fall even deeper Jessica Jung'

"Here is my card,"Jessica handed two card to SooFany"Thanks,"Tiffany look onto the card.

"Call me anytime, when you lonely and need someone to talk to okey?"Jessica look deeply to Tiffany's eyes.Tiffany nodded."Good bye,bye Wooyoung"Jessica bid a good bye to the duo also to a baby and started to walk to her house,smiling alone.

-Yeah!!! Wait...who's baby is that?? Hahaha

-Comment guys, your comment is really my energy,without the comment a.k.a energy i will be lifeless~(overreacting) hehehe,PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!^^