What?

Make Me Remember You

".......His father is....."

Tiffany getting closer to Jessica while Jessica is getting closer to the edge of the bed,"You,"

*thud*

Jessica fell from the bed.

"Jessi?! Are you alright?" Tiffany wrapped her body with the blanket while peeking to the floor.

Jessica quickly gathered her cloth that was scarttered on the floor and look at Tiffany," Stay away from me! Wooy-- I mean Kyungsan is my son? Nonsense Tiffany! Look at you, look at me, we are both same gender, how can I can get you pregnant?"

Jessica bitterly chuckled,"Or...you slept with other guy,get pregnant, and...claiming he was mine?! That insane Fany-ah!"Jessica wore her cloth.

Tiffany eyes started to form a tears," How could you said that Jessi? I love you with all of my heart, you said I slept with other guy?! It was you who make me pregnant!"Tiffany started to search something on her bag, she took out a bottle of medicine,"Look at this! Do you remember?! This is the pills that you gave to me, for us to started a family,"Tiffany started to cry, doesn't care that she is still .

Jessica slowly sat on her bed, next to Tiffany, she hugged her lover,"I'm....sorry...I just... Can't remember it," Tiffany pushed Jessica away," Its fine if you don't want to raised Kyungsan together with me,"Tiffany coldly said.

She started to wear back her cloth." Don't you realise why he is zoning out like you? Why he seem close to you eventhough you guys just met? Because I know that he can feel that you are his daddy".

After she done, she proceed to walk out from Jessica's room, suddenly Jessica hold her wrist,"Fany.." Jessica pulled her to hug,"Don't leave me, I have this kind of vision or dream, you were there saying that you want to have a baby together with me,I'm sorry for being selfish, but I want to raised Kyungsan together with you, we will make a happy family for our son," Jessica felt her shirt already wet with Tiffany's tears.

Tiffany broke the hug," You really mean it?" Jessica nodded while wiping Tiffany's tears,"I'm sorry for kinda freak out when I know about our son, but to tell you honestly, I glad he was born," Jessica state honestly after she came on her sense.

Tiffany smile and hug Jessica again. "So may I meet with Kyungsan?" Jessica asked, grinning like crazy," Yes come on"

----------------

"Are you sure that Yuri is not here?" Jessica said, still trauma after been beaten again by Yuri.

Tiffany chuckled looking at her lover," She's not here, she is at Nashville, preparing for the next branch for our cafe," Jessica's eyes widen,"RealLy? That's awesome!" Tiffany nodded," I know right?" Just then, they both coming out from the car.

They arrive YulTiSoo house, Tiffany opened the door,"Kyungsan-ahhh mommy is back.." Tiffany look at Sooyoung who is at the couch watching a T.V,"Yah Kyungsan already sleeping, its 12 a.m now for God Sake,oh hye Heiress Jung," Sooyoung said, putting her drink to the table. She then walk to JeTi and sniffing something," Yah, you guys smell something," JeTi looked at each other,"Something? What do you mean by that?"Tiffany pretending innocent, Sooyoung continue sniffing,from Jessica's to Tiffany's cloth and not to mention, their hair," Yah! You guys smell S*x!"Sooyoung gasp.

Just then they heard Kyungsan is crying from Tiffany's room, Tiffany rolled her eyes," Thanks to your loud voice jangshin, now all of our neighbours know about what you just said, and heard that? Kyungsan is crying," Tiffany sighed and walk to her room.

Sooyoung crossed her arm,"Hhmpphh!" She stuck her tounge out. Jessica giggled, she then walk to Tiffany's room, it not so big, just a normal size of room for bachelor,she saw Tiffany is trying to comforting Kyungsan,"Fany-ah, let me"Jessica hold the crying Kyungsan,just right then, Tiffany's phone ringing,"I will be out for a while," she excused her self.

-Tiffany-

"Hello? Yul? Why are you suddenly calling me?"Tiffany asked.

"He is back Fany-ah, be careful, he might watching you from far,"Yuri warn.

"He is back?"Tiffany gasp, earning an attention from Sooyoung.

"Whats up?" Sooyoung mouthed,"I will gave the phone to Sooyoung okey? Talk to her," Tiffany said.

She then handed the phone to the tall girl and walk to her room,she saw he lover and also her son, is sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Tiffany smile,'This is what I'm dreaming about, its look like my dream became true now,'She softly chuckled.

She slowly lift Kyungsan and put it on his crib, she pulled the blanket to covered Jessica's body,she traced the brown hair girl jawline,"He is back Jessica.... Will you be with me to fight him?" Tiffany whispered.

-Somewhere in airport- 1.23 a.m-

"Welcome to Los Angeles sir," the driver bowed to him,he smiled,"Yeah, thank you," He entered the limousine.

He look onto the file information about Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung,he chuckled,"Hwang corperation, Down," he 'X' the Hwang's file, "Now, its your turn Jung, I know you are in America now," he smile evilly looking at the photo of Jessica having a drink at Starbucks.

-*gasp* who is that? hehe... short update but drama will be start soon~

-comment and subscribe! I love reading ur comments! it's just make my day :)