When I Woke Up

Make Me Remember You

-Seoul Private Hospital-

"Miss Jessica?"The doctor called her.She slowly opened her eyes and blink several time,"Where am I and who is Jessica?"The doctor sighed and looked at the old man.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jung but its looked like Miss Jessica is having a temporary amnesia. I suggest you to take her to the place that she used to go to make her recover quick,"The doctor advice,Mr. Jung just nodded and sighed,"Thank you doctor,"

The doctor leave them.

"Sweetheart?"The old man called his daughter,slowly approaching the girl.Jessica hi under the blanket,scared to be harm."Its okey Jessica,its me your daddy,"The old man softly said.

"Daddy?"Jessica looked at the old man,"I wanna go home..."Jessica plead.Mr. Jung nodded,"Okey sweetheart,I will talk to the doctor,"The old man leave Jessica alone.

'I love you....don't leave me..'

'We are in this together,no matter what'

'I cross my heart for you Ti----'

"Argh!! Stop it! Just stop!!"Jessica yelled.She covered her ears with the pillow.

'Don't you dare to break us apart! '

'I love her dad! '

The voices keep coming on Jessica's mind,"No!! Stop!! I can't!!"Jessica yelled while crying.

Jessica's mom who just entered the room getting suprised with Jessica's yelling,"Sica honey? Are you alright?!"The old woman hugged the girl.Jessica roughly pushed her mother,"Who are you?!"Jessica yelled again.The old woman seem suprised,'Try to remember me!I'm your mother! The one that gave birth of you!!"The old woman yelled back.

Jessica wiped her tears,"Mommy?"The old woman come closer and hugged Jessica,"I can't...the voice is too much for me..."Jessica said while sobbing,"Shh...Its alright,its just your imagination,"Jessica's mom tried to comfort.

The door been opened,revealing Jessica's dad,"Good news princess,the doctor allow you to go home earky,"The old man sat at the edge of the bed.

"The maid going to pack all your things,"Mr jung continued.Jessica just nodded while still hugging her mother.

"Jacob, we need to talk,"Jessica's mom said with her stern voice,Mr Jung nodded,"We will talk at home,"

-At Jung's Mansion-

"Is there anything else that you want Jessica?"Her mom asked.Jessica just shook her head,"I want to sleep,"

Jessica's mom nodded,"Alright, sleep well honey,"The old woman kissed Jessica's forehead,Jessica smiled and slowly drifted to her dreamland.

Jessica's mom closed the door and found Mr Jung is reading a book at the balcony near to Jessica's room."What do you want to talk about Jennifer?"Mr Jung asked.

"I want to tke Jessica to America,"The old woman said.Mr Jung eyes get widen,"No! Are you crazy?! What if she met with that Hwang's dughter again?!"Mr Jung raised her voice a little bit.

"For God Sake Jacob!! Jessica coma for 2 years and now she woke up you still be this selfish?!That girl probably already married,you seperated them for so long already,"The old woman protested.

"No,once I said no,the answer is No and its final!"The old man throw the book that he's holding to the floor.

The old woman sighed and took a deep breath,"You know what,now you make me remember back why we get divorce at the first place,your selfishness,after we got divorce and I let you to take care of Jessica and see what you have done?You got her to car accident and let her coma for 2 freaking years!"The old woman yelled.

"Now,let me take care of her at America,"Her voice soften.Mr Jung sighed in defeat,"Fine, with one condition,"Mr Jung showed 'one' sign to the woman.The old woman crossed her arm,"What is it?"

"Change.Her.Name"

-Finally...i have strength to wrote this, its just.... im afraid that my fic not reach your expectation, seriously, but i hope i didnt disappoint you guys :)

-so comment and tell what you think about the 1st chapter so far 

-Till then :) Fanytastic15