Its her birthday

Make Me Remember You

A few days later

"Mom? Where are you going with the luggage?"Jessica asked while eating her american breakfast.

"Sweetheart, I got to fly to New York today,Tyra Banks broke her ankle so I have to replace her as America's Next Top Model judges,"She explained.

Jessica chuckled,"Really mom? Wow,"Jessica said as she drank her milk,there is no doubt that her mother is a top model before marrying Jessica's dad, Jessica used to dream to be a model one day, but her dream been objected by her dad because she is the heiress of Jung Corperation and also a big boss on her mother clothing line company.

"I feel envious mom,with you and Krystal"Jessica frowned.

Her mom chuckled,"Its okey Jessica, maybe its not your fate to be in modelling industry,"She tried to comfort her daughter,Jessica smiled,"Fine..." "Hello everyone!"Sunny said once she arrived the table,"Wow, Jessica, I'm impressed! You woke early than me!"Sunny said.Jessica clapped her hands for herself,"So since you impressed, do I got something? Like a gift?" Sunny stuck her tounge out,"Your wish!"She giggled.

Jessica pout,"I hate you cousin," Sunny laughed,"You are indeed love me,"Sunny took a sip of her coffee.

Her mother just laugh looking at their act,"Jessica, in past few days, you seem so happy, not like your first day come here, you look so gloomy, so, mind to share with me girlfriend?"Her mother nugged her daughter elbow.

Jessica smile,"I think, I will let you know once I'm ready?"Jessica said.

Her mother nodded understanding,"I'm not forcing,tell me when you want,"Her mother said.

Jessica nodded."So aunt Jennifer,how long you will be staying at New York?"Sunny asked.

"Hmm, 2 months? I have another fashion show for my summer season," Sunny nodded,"So we don't have to be there?" The old woman shook her head,"Just take care of the office here okey? And Jessica, you will handle the office here okey? Sunny will help you,"Jessica's mother said.

Jessica nodded while eating her omelet.

---------

"Aih...its 2 hours already, I signed all this document? Applaused to my self! Good job Jessica Jung!" She clapped to herself again, suddenly she heard a scoffed from her door,"Don't you ever think that you are crazy?"Sunny entered the room.

"Don't you ever knock?"Jessica put her annoyed face.

Sunny chuckled,"So.....lunch together?"Sunny asked.

Jessica look at her watch,"It's lunch already? Wow, I didn't realise that,"Jessica said, arranging her file.

Sunny let out her machine gun laugh,"You are too busy clapping for yourself, that's why you never realise that."Jessica playfully glare at her cousin,"Whatever shortie, let's go for lunch, I'm hungry....."Jessica whine.

Sunny nodded,"Okey,okey, let's go!"

--------------

"Sunny you said we will go to Starbucks not this cafe!"Jessica whined as Sunny parked her car infront of the cafe.

"Be quiet princess, I can guarantee you that you will love this cafe once you enter the cafe,"She locked the car.

"SoShi Cafe? What cafe is this?"Jessica asked."Too many question, just enter!"Sunny pushed the older girl."Welco--- Soonkyu!! Oh heiress Jung! How are you?!"Sooyoung excitedly approached them.

"Hey Sooyoung, can you get us a seat? For two?"Sunny asked.Sooyoung nodded while grinning,"Come and seat here,"Sooyoun lead them to the table that near to the counter."What would you like to order?" Sooyoung asked.

Positioning the menu infront of duo.

"Hmm, one hot chocolate,and cheesecake how about you Jessica?"Sunny asked.

"Hmm...one hot caramel, and one banana-strawberry cake,"Jessica said, looking up at Sooyoung.

"Alright that's all?" The duo nodded.

"Okey," Sooyoung pick up the menu and proceed to walk but the Jessica hold her wrist,"Wait,"Jessica said.

Sooyoung turn her attention to Jessica,"Yes?"

"Where is Wooyoung?"Jessica asked.

Sooyoung gave a confuse look,"Wooyoung? Who is he?"Sooyoung asked.

Jessica suddenly giving her blank face,"Wooyoung? Your son?"

"Ohhh..." Sooyoung mentally facepalm herself,"Ohhh Kyung--- I mean, Wooyoung, she is with Tiffany at the kitchen Sooyoung said.

"Can I meet him?"Jessica asked.

Sooyoung unsurely nodded,"Come follow me to the kitchen,"Jessica followed the taller girl.

---------

"Kyungsan-ah... Say ahhh..."Tiffany tried to feed her son for the fifth time but the baby is still refuse to open ,"What's wrong with you my son?"Tiffany sighed as she almost give up.

"Ap....pa...."Kyungsan mumbled.

"What did you said?" Tiffany come closer to wipe her son drool,"Ap...pa..."Kyungsan continue to mumbled,"Miss your appa?"Tiffany asked.

She sighed again,suddenly Sooyoung came in,"Yo Ppany!!"Sooyoung approached."What?" Tiffany made her annoyed face.

Sooyoung chuckled,"Someone want to meet you and the baby,"Sooyoung said.

"Who?"

"Jessica"Sooyoung mouthed.

Tiffany nodded, recieving the message,"Here you go, meet Wooyoung and Tiffany, I have to get back to work,"Sooyoung excused herself.

Jessica smiling ear to ear to see Tiffang and 'Wooyoung'

"Wooyoung-ahhh... Miss me??"Jessica said, lifting the baby.

The baby giggled when Jessica lift him up.

Tiffany silencely smile,'You are cute Jessie,'Tiffany thought.

Jessica looked at Tiffany,"Hey, why you are smiling huh?"Jessica asked, sitting next to Tiffany,"Nothing...just Kyung-- Wooyoung refuse to eat,"Tiffany frown.

Jessica nodded,"Alright, give me the bowl,"Jessica said.

She put the baby on the table and started to feeding the baby, he gladly accept it,"Ehh? He is eating now?"Tiffany suprised to saw her son attitude.

"Maybe he love my touch more than your's"Jessica teased.

Tiffany pout,"Not funny,"She crossed her arm.

Jessica giggle,"I'm sorry babe,"She peck Tiffany cheek,resulting the girl to be blushed.

"You know Fany-ah...I thought you never want to meet me again, I have waited your call since the last time we met,"Jessica slighly frown as she keep feeding the baby.

Tiffany backhugged the older girl,"I am sorry, I didn't mean to make you think like that, I was just afraid..."Tiffany said, resting her chin on the older girl shoulder.

*Click*

A smirk appreared on the stranger face,"Happy face of Jung's family huh?"She snapped more picture.

Without her realise, Sunny is on her back,"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Why are you stalking them?" Sunny hit the other girl back head.

"Oww....Soonkyu its hurt..."Taeyeon rubbed her back head.

"I'm just envious watching them,"Taeyeon said.

"KIM TAEYEON!! I paid you to work, not to stalk people!"Sooyoung yelled, while pulling the girl ear,"Oww,oww, Yah! I'm older than you! Respect!!!"Taeyeon yelled.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes,"Whatever, gimme the camera,"Sooyoung instructed,Taeyeon shook her head while pleading like a puppy.

"No pleading Taeng,it might work on Tiffany,but not me! Gimme the camera,"Taeyeon hesitate to give.

Finally she gave it.

"Good girl...now... Sunny,why you're still here?"Sooyoung asked.

Sunny pout,"I still didn't get my food~"she sang.

"What? I already gave the order to Tae....KIM TAEYEON!!!"

"Arasso Boss! I forgot the order!!"She run from the tall giant.

-JeTi-

"KIM TAEYEON!!" heard Sooyoung's voice yelling.

Jessica look at Tiffany," Wow, Sooyoung is really strict,"Jessica said.

Tiffany nodded," Well she actually kind, but that Kim Taeyeon always making a problem eventhough she is cute," Tiffany said, grinning.

Jessica stop feeding the baby,"She is cute huh?"Jessica asked, there is a hint of jealousy on her tone.

Tiffany nodded,"Yeah she is," Jessica pout," Fine, I'm leaving"Jessica said.

Tiffany laugh while clapping her hands," I'm just joking Jessi, eventhough she is cute, but she is not as cute as you,"Tiffany carressed the older girl cheek.

Jessica close her eyes upon the touch,"Okey, so what time you will finish your job?"Jessica asked.

Tiffany look at the clock that was hung on the wall,"Hmm....5 pm, why? I always can sneak out,"Tiffany said.

Jessica nodded,"5 pm, okey, wait for me infront of this cafe okey?"Jessica said.

Tiffany confusingly nodded,"But why Jessi?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica kissed the other girl forehead,"Its suprise..." Tiffany blush when Jessica kissed her forehead.

Tiffany nodded,"I will be waiting for you," "Ap..paaa...."Kyungsan mumbled, but loud enough for JeTi to heard.

Their attention turn towards the baby,"What did you said?"Jessica asked, lifting the baby,"Ap...paaa.."Kyungsan touch Jessica's nose.

Tiffany silencely smile.

Suddenly the door been opened, revealing a short girl, that is Sunny,"Jessica, come on, the break is over, I already packed your food so you can eat at the office," Jessica look at her cousin, "Okey thanks," she look at Tiffany," Fany-ah, got to go-" suddenly the baby kiss her cheek,Jessica was starlet,"You kiss me Wooyoung-ah? You are so cute!"Jessica snuggled on the baby cheek.

Jessica then gave the baby to Tiffany and walk to the door,"Tiffany?"

"Yes?"

"5pm, don't forget,"Jessica said winking, before closing the door.

'You are still like the old Jessica that I know, secretive and full of suprise,'Tiffany smile alone.

--------

"Sooyoung-ah, if Yuri asked say to her that I have things to do,"Tiffany said.

Sooyoung nodded," Arasso, don't come home late okey?"Tiffany nodded, while giving a thumbs up,"Please take care of Kyungsan okey?" Sooyoung nodded," Go, she already waiting for you outside," Tiffany nodded and waved to her friend.

She came out and saw white BMW proudly waiting for her, Jessica slide down the window,"Tiffany, jump in," Tiffany smile and get inside the car,"Jessi...this is--"

"My old car huh? Yeah, my mom bought it one for me, to gain my memory back," Jessica said while driving.

"And do you remember anything?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica glanced at her,"Yeah, one thing, we used to make out at the backseat right?" Jessica said, smiling.

Tiffany blushed furiously when she call back the make out session 2 years ago. " I miss that..." Tiffany unconciously said.

Jessica chuckled,"We can do that now," she said.

Tiffany playfully hit the other girl arm,"Not funny! Where are we going Jess?"

Jessica smile to her lover,"My house"

----------

"This is your house?" Tiffany asked once she entered the penthouse," Correction, my mother's penthouse,"Jessica said, she hold Tiffany hand,"Lets go to the outside, you will see Hollywood view here,"Jessica said.

The look outside,"Wow, Jessi, fresh air here"Jessica back hug her lover "I know.. Wait here okey?"Jessica leave her for awhile.

Tiffany frown when she felt the comfortable warm left her,suddeny she heard a violin sound she turn back and saw a few people, probably Jessica's maid, is preparing the table and a cake on top of it,she look on her left and saw Jessica is playing a violin while singing,

'Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday....

Dear Tiffany...

Happy birthday to you....'

Jessica finished playing the violin,"Happy birthday Tiffany," Jessica peck the other girl cheek.

"I-its my birthday today?"

"You don't remember?" Tiffany shook her head,"No, i remember the last time I celebrate it, was...2 years ago, with you," Jessica eyes widen,"You never celebrate that? Why?"

"How could I celebrate without someone that I love,"Tiffany sighed, Jessica hugged Tiffany"I'm sorry Tiffany, because of me, you missed 2 of your birthday, I'm sorry" Jessica broke the hugged,"Let's make this relationship last forever" she turn to the maid,"You may leave now, thank you," Jessica politely said, the maids bow and walk out from the house.

"Let's eat shall we?" They having a drink, eating a cake, taking a photos together,catching what do they miss. They are currently looking at the night view of Hollywood,Jessica is back hugging her lover,"Its beautiful here Jess, I feel very comfortable with you here by side," Jessica snuggled on her neck,"Me too..." She started to kiss Tiffany's neck,Tiffany gasp upon the touch.

Tiffany turn around,they kiss furiously,"I...miss...you...." They started to roaming each other body while walking without breaking the kiss to their room,they showed how much they love each other.

They room was then been filled with the moan of pleasure

----------

-30 minutes later-

They both are lying said be side to each other while panting,Jessica pulled the blanket to covered their body,"I miss you Jessi..." Tiffany turn her face towards Jessica, Jessica put her hand on the other girl waist,"I don't know how I feel...bit know I have been longing on something..."Jessica said, blushing.

Tiffany laughed showing her eyesmile."Jessi...actually I something to tell you,"

"What is it?"

" Actually....Kyungsan is my son," Tiffany state honestly.

Jessica showed her confuse face," Kyungsan? Who is he?"

"He is Wooyoung, the baby that you met? His real name is Kyungsan and he is not Sooyoung's son,"

"What? I should have know that you already move on"Jessica sadly said.

Tiffany hugged the other girl, trying to comfort the othe girl,"Jessica........his father is........"

-updated!! yohoo, sooo the day that i posting this chapter is a day which is SMTOWN in Jakarta. so INA Sones! please tell me ur experience, i wanna know...*pleading*

-comment and subscribe! xD