We Met Again

Make Me Remember You

"Happy 1st anniversary my Fany,Fany,Tiffany!"Jessica kissed the other girl cheek while taking  a selca.

"Now,lets make a wish before blow the candle okey?"Both girls close their eyes and make a their wish.

"What do you wish for?"Tiffany asked,Jessica looked at the girl,"I wished so we gonna be forever together,no one will be a ,"Jessica chuckled.

"What do you wish for?"Jessica asked.Tiffany laugh,"No, its too embarassing,"

"Tell me your wish...:Jessica snuggle on Tiffany's neck.

"Fine...I wish we can have a baby together,"She look away,Jessica's eyes widen,"Chincha?"Jessica laugh,"Well thats cute...are we gonna do start to do it now?"Jessica nuzzle on Tiffany's shoulder.

Tiffany softly pushed the other girl,"Yah byun! We got married first and then we will start a family okey?!"Tiffany faked mad.

"Arasso..."Tiffany held her head on Jessica's shoulder,"saranghae Fany-ah,"Jessica kissed the crown of theother girl head.

----------------------

Jessica opened her eyes and realise that she is not somewhere that she familiar with."Sica-ah?"Sunny asked as she walked closer to the girl.

'Where am I?"she asked."You are at hospital,you fainted just now, luckily Tiffany--"Sunny's word been cut by Jessica.

"Tiffany?! Where is she?!"She grabbed Sunny's collar and pulled her closer.

"Woa,woa,chillax Jess! Tiffany left just now,"Sunny tried to break free from the grip.

"Are she gonna be back?!Do you have a way to contact her?! Did she left her number?!"Jessica fired up the questions,she grip the collar more tighter.

"I don't know!! God Jessica, Let me go!"With one push Sunny succeed to break free.

"I'm sorry...."Jessica put her arms around of her knees.

Sunny approached,"It's okey cousin,I know that you still love her don't you?"

Jessica looked at her cousin,"Love? I don't know...But I somehow felt something when I saw her photots and when she touch me,"She sighed.

"But wait,did you know why we fall apart? I mean, like you said, she is my girlfriend,why is she in US and why my dad seem hate her?"Jessica continued.

Sunny sighed,"Its not my place to tell you that,why don't you asked your mom?"

"O-okey,I will asked-"The door been opened,revealing Jessica's mom.

"God Jessica, I'm so worried of you,"She hugged the younger girl.

Jessica broke the hug,"I'm fine mom,"

"Aunt Jennifer,I already asked the doctor,she said that Jessica need more rest ,"Sunny said.Jennifer nodded,"We will let her rest at home"

---------------------------------------------------

It's already 8pm and Jessica is sitting near to the pool staring blankly at the Hollywood view,the moment that she met with Tiffany kept playing on her mind.

"Why she said that she thought I already dead?"She talk alone."And Sunny...why she said I should asked mom?"

"Jessica? what are thinking about?"Her mom suddenly come approached.Jessica smile.

"Mom, do you know TIffany Hwang?"Jessica straightly asked her mom,the old woman seem suprised.

"Oh...s-she...."The woman stuttered.

"She's my girlfriend right?But why she seem suprise when she saw me?"Jessica look straight to her mother.

"W-well Jessica....."The woman paused for awhile, she sat next to her daughter.

"Your father is really an idiot man,"The woman sighed.

"I'm sorry because not be able to stop your father fro seperating you two,"The woman hold Jessica's hand affectionately.

Jessica stared at her mother, trying to process what have been told,"So...which mean,we're dating and dad hates her and we're been force to seperate?"

The woman nodded.

'I gotta find her,this doesn't explain anything,it still doesn't clear for me'Jessica thought.

---------------------------

Jessica is currently jogged around near her house.She then stop by at the stall at the park to buy a drink.

As she started to walk to the nearest bench to seat she spotted a figure that she familiar with sitting at the bench infront of the lake,'Tiffany?' she thought.

Without wasting anytime she yelled Tiffany's name,"Tiffany!!"The figure seem shock to heard her name been called,she closed her book and turn back,her eyes widen when she saw Jessica.

The figure quickly gathered her things and runaway from Jessica.

"Yah Tiffany! Stop right there!"Jessica tried to chase eventhough she already tired from her previous activities.

Tiffany didn't stop instead she run as fast as she could.To be suprised,Jessica manage to follow her to the alley.The place where a low cost people lived.

Jessica is panting right now,"Why are you running from me Tiffany?"The girl stop on her spot.

"Go away Jess,you don't belong here,"Tiffany coldly said while wiping her tears.

"Wait Tiffany,why are you avoiding me? And yesterday,why you left me at the hospital?"She curious as she stepped closer to the girl.

Jessica put her hand on Tiffany's shoulder, she rubbed it using her thumb.

"Tell me Fany, tell me,"She pulled the girl to face her.

Tiffany's eyes were red,"Why don;t you go and ask your beloved daddy!"Tiffany pushed the other girl and run.

Jessica run and hugged the girl,"Fany, please, listen to me! I can't remember anything! Why my dad hate you,why we are seperating.I can't remember it! But please Tiffany,please,make me remember you!"Jessica cried.

Tiffany responded to the hug and cried too,"I would be lied if I said I didn't miss you too Jess,"

Tiffany broke the hug,"After we been forced to seperate that night, the rumors spreading,saying already died because of accident,but...."Tiffany touched Jessica's face.

"You are back now,I don't believe the rumors,everyday I prayed to meet you,but its looks like that God already granted my wish,"She carressed Jessica's face.

Jessica touched Tiffany's hand whish is currently on her face,"I'm sorry Fany-ah,I can't remember anything who are you to me eventhough all the proof are already infront of my eyes,please help me to remember okey?"Jessica smile.

Tiffany nodded," I will, and I will make sure that you fall for me like old days so we can reminisce back what we have 2 years ago,"

Suddenly someone roughly pulled Jessica,resulting the older glr to falled to the ground,"Ahh! WTH, who are you?!"Jessica quickly stand.

"You don't remeber me?! You make us suffered you !"The stranger punched Jessica.

"God! Stop it Yuri!!"Tiffany yelled.

-updated!! BIG SORRY for not be able to update as soon as possible, my time with computer is really limited and i'm kinda busy because, in another 1 month and 2 weeks i will have a big exam, so i gotta to focus on my studies.

-Anyway....COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I have been struggling to finish the 3rd chapter, hehe, so COMMENT! Silent reader, i won't bite, don't worry ^^