I Remember... Everything

Make Me Remember You

"Siwon, we need to talk,"Jessica said as she welcoming the young man to her office.

Siwon smile,"Sure babe, what is it?"

Jessica bit her lips,"We are over, I want to break up," Siwon's smile slightly turn to frown,"What is that supposed to be mean Jess?......You must be kidding right?" Siwon fakely laugh.

"No I'm not kidding, I want the things between you and me to be ended,"

Siwon stood up,"But we love each other remember?!"

Jessica stood up too,"No we never love each other! Our father set us up, my father do this because he want me to stop being a player and lesbian! I never love you Siwon!"

Siwon bitterly chuckled,"Is that because of Tiffany Hwang?"

Jessica turn into a frighten mode,"No, it's not because of her,"

"I knew it, I should never trust that woman at the first place, you cheat on me with her?!"

"For God Sake Siwon! It's not like you never cheat on me with that Stella Kim! We are over now Siwon! I don't want to have any relation with you anymore!"

*Slap* *Slap*

"Wh*re!" Siwon yelled as she slapped both of Jessica's cheek.

Jessica fall aback on her chair,"Get out!!"

"I will and I will hunt you back one day! It's payback Jung! Wait for it!" Siwon throw the table lamp to the floor before walk away from Jessica's office.

-Tiffany's house-

Jessica knocked the door.

Tiffany open it,"Jessi?"She saw the handprinted on the both cheek,"Oh my...Who did this Jess?!"Tiffany opened the door much wider to allowed the other girl to enter.

"I'm officially single,and I want to officially dating you,"Jessica smiled as she immediately hugged the other girl.

"You already breaking up with him?"Tiffany asked as she broke the hug,Jessica nodded.

"Now I feel guilty,"Tiffany bite her lips.

"Honey, I never love him,there's nothing to be guilty for,"Jessica carressed Tiffany's cheek.

"So this handprint on both of your cheek is Siwon's?"Jessica nodded,"I doesn't matter now Tiff,I'm fully your's now,"

Tiffany eyes started to watery,"I love you Jessica!"

***

'Hwang land Company already filed the sue against Jung's Coorperation,they will be meeting at the court on late of this month'The morning news came out.

"When will all of this will be over? Hwang and Jung, they already like, fight for decade already,"Jessica said as she sipped a coffee.

Tiffany bite her lips,"Jessi... actually I have something to tell you,"

Jessica turn her attention towards Tiffany,"What is it honey??"

"Actuall---"Tiffany's words been cutted by Jessica's phone ringing,"Sorry,wait a minute okey? I have to pick up this call,its from dad,"Tiffany nodded.

"Hello?"

"Jessica, meet me tonight at the usual place,I want to talk to you since you breaking up with Siwon,"Her father tone is not so good.

"dad.. its not like that,I just, I never love him,you know, I'm into girls more,"Jessica explained.

"I don't need your excuses,just come and meet me tonight,but if you already have someone special, come and bring her, I want to meet that person," Mr. Jung said with fatherly one.

Jessica smiled,"I will dad,see you tonight,"

Jessica came out from her room and saw her lover is staring at the beautiful view in Seoul,"Tiff?Are you alright?"Jessica backhugging her girlfriend.

Tiffany felt comfortable with the warmth,"Yeah... sure..."Tiffany smile.

"fany-ah... My dad want to meet us tonight,"Jessica said as she kissing the other girl neck.

Tiffany gave more access for her lover to kiss her neck,"Yea..? For what??"

"I don't know.. Lets asked for his bless okey? I mean, I wanna show to him that you are the one that I love, not Siwon,"Jessica said,Tiffany nodded,"But Jessi..."

Tiffany turned back,facing her lover,"Anything that your father says, please, do not believe it okey?"

Jessica made her confuse look,"Umm.. okeyy..? But why?"

"Just don't please?"Tiffany made her plead face,Jessica chuckled,"Okey,okey.."

-That night(Jung's private restaurant)-

"Dad,let me introduce you,this is Tiffany Hwang,my girlfriend,"Jessica said.Her father chuckled,"Oh I 'know' her"

Jessica look at her lover and gave what-does-he-mean look.Tiffany just weakly smiled.

JeTi took their seat.

"Jessica,my daughter,I want you to look at this," Her father gave her a big envelope.

Jessica look onto it and saw Tiffany's photo with their rival,Mr. Hwang.

"What is this dad?"Jessica glance to Tiffany before look at her father.

"This photo is the evidence that your beloved girlfriend is a traitor! She is the heiress of Hwang Land Company! This girl that you love so much is using you to ruin our company!"Her father gave a glare to Tiffany as the other girl is staring down didn't dare to look at him.

Jessica bit her lips,"I knew all along dad,"

Her father's eyes widen,"You knew?!"

Tiffany also, suprised at the words that came out from Jessica,she divert her attention towards her lover.

"Yes I knew about this but--"Jessica's word been cutted off.

"You knew all along and you still take a decision to still loving her?! Jessica Jung!"Her father yelled.

"But she stop becoming the culprit after she resign her position! I know her better than you dad!"Jessica raised her voice.

"That's the excuse? Jessica, our project in Dubai worth 3 billion dollars,but because of this woman, we lost this project to Hwang!"

"Dad! Money still can be find, but true love, just came once in our life!"Jessica said while holding Tiffany's hand tightly.

Her father loudly sighed,"True love? I thought you never believe in true love, you turn down your true love which I believe is Siwon!"

"So this is about Siwon? You upset I'm breaking up with him? Dad, you know  I never love him!"Jessica said truthfully.

"The marriage between Jung and Choi will still keep going,no matter what,"Her father started to calming down.

"No dad, the only person that I'm going to get marry with is Tiffany, only Tiffany Hwang,"Jessica state her stand.

"You will not getting mine neither Tiffany's father bless,"Her father drank the coffee.

Jessica clench her fist,"Mr. Hwang will bless us,"

Her father chuckled,"What do you say Hwang Micheal?"Tiffany's father stood up  from the other table behind them and sat infront of Tiffany.

"Daddy?" Tiffany finally spoke.

"Sweetheart... what are you doing? You supposed to be marrying Lee Donghae, a true guy who going to give you kids,"Her father said calmly.

Tiffany glance at Jessica who her face already turn to red because of anger.

"Daddy,you don;t get it,I love Jessica, I'm not going to be marrying anyone except for Jessica,"Tiffany tried to hold her tears.

Tiffany's father sighed,"You not supposed to loving someone who we know that they going to betray us one day,I told you already right?"

"I know that and I believe in Jessica, she'll not going to do that to me,"Tiffany squeeze her lover's hand.

Mr. Jung smirk,"I guess they already made their decision Mr. Hwang?"

Mr. Hwang sighed and nodded,"Sorry dear,but this is the best for both of you,"

Tiffany look at her father,"What do you mean dad?"

"Gentlemen, you may do your job now,"Mr. Jung annouced.

Suddenly 4 of muscular man came and pulled Jessica and Tiffany far away from each other,"What the... dad! What are you doing?!"Jessica yelled while struggling.

"Something that I should've done long time ago,"Mr. Jung said.

2 guards pulled the older girl to the car,Jessica still struggling as she saw the other 2 guards is hurting Tiffany.

"Tiff!! Tiffany!!"Jessica yelled as she tried to break free suddenly she felt a sharp pain behind of her neck, making her sleepy and her vision turn to blurry,the last thing that she saw is....her father smirking looking how pathetic his daughter is.

"No,no,Tiffany!!"Jessica woke up and realise she's alone inside the ward.

"Tiffany?"Jessica looked around,'I have to save her from Siwon!'Jessica pulled out the drip and quickly change to her normal cloth that she found on the couch.

Yuri entered the room,"Wow,wo, young hold on young lady,whatr are you doing?"

Jessica pinned her bestfriend on teh door,holding the collar tight,"Help me to find Tiffany,she's in danger,Siwon might kill her!'

Yuri stared at Jessica's eyes, her eyes shwoing anger towards Siwon and how concern her towards Tiffany,"I'll help you,here,"Yuri handed her car key,"Go and used my car, I will handle you discharge form,"

Jessica nodded,"Thanks Yul, I will remember this forever,"Jessica disguise herself with sweater and sungalsses that owned by Yuri.

"Go and save her,I will track you later using GPS,"Yuri patted her bestfriend"And be careful Jessica,Siwon is dangerous,"

Jessica nodded again,"Don't worry Yul, I will,"

Jessica slowly came out from her ward and carefully walk to Yuri's car,she sighed in relieve as she manage to get inside the car without being notice by the nurses or doctors.

She track down Tiffany and Siwon using the GPS she finally found the place: Siwon's beach house.

Jessica smirk,"Thank you God!"She drive to Siwon's beach house.

"Don't worry Tiffany, I will save you.....................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe I just kill him this time,"

 

-Yeay, finally updated! Sorry for long time no update, I'm seriously having hard time to finished this chapter and maybe in another 1 or 2 chapter the story gonna end. :D

-Thank you for all of your supports in reading this not perfect story, SERIOUSLY I can't thank enough to you guys.YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

 :)