(and i think) that's enough to make me stay

Wanderlust | A Oneshot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

(and i think) that's enough to make me stay

Kyuhyun/Seohyun

Oneshot, Romance, PG-13, ~995w

 

*   *   *   *

 

It was a beautiful scenery, the sunset, and it was something they both shared. It seemed like yesterday, Kyuhyun thought, when they were so in love with one another. They would watch every sunsets together, his hand tightly holding hers, and he would tell her how beautiful she was—even lovelier than the sunset. And Seohyun would blush slightly—she always does and it was something only Kyuhyun could pull off—and she would tell him how happy she was that she’s with him (that she’s perfect for him). Then, there would be silence between them, and both (they knew) would think only about happy endings because they so love each other, and they feel nothing else, nothing more, but pure happiness and contentment.

But this time, it was different. Their hands were not intertwined though they still watch the sunset together. Kyuhyun didn’t tell Seohyun she was lovelier than the sunset though he knew it was the truth, it was just left unsaid. Seohyun, this time, didn’t tell Kyuhyun how happy she was now that she’s with him though it was still the truth. That Seohyun could think no one else who could make her feel special but Kyuhyun. Also, it was left unsaid. Both were silent. Though their feelings towards each other were still the same… both were hoping it still was.

But the thing was, there’s this silence between them. It was not an uncomfortable one but was far from comfortable either.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun were both standing for a while now in the middle of the bridge—at the same spot where they found each other for the first time. Probably, that was one of the reasons why no matter how mad they had gotten to one another, those were starting to fade away as happy moments and lovely memories were starting to form in their minds. They still loved each other, it’s the truth. But they were both in a situation not even love could guess what the result would be. They were now only a step from breaking up and the thing that kept them together now was faith—only faith. It was a lovely word and had a nice ring now to both of them. For without it, they were nothing—no matter how much they still love each other. It was a strong word, Kyuhyun thought. And he was thankful. 

Seohyun cleared , and Kyuhyun knew he’s going to have

Please log in to read the full chapter