Without words; seokyu

Wanderlust | A Oneshot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Without Words

Kyuhyun/Seohyun

Romance, Fluff, PG-13, ~1,174w

Because love is a feeling and not a word, and it is at its strongest when it is not said but shown.

 

 

*    *    *    *

 

 

Kyuhyun says hello the first time he saw her.

 

Seohyun sits by the library all by herself, her nose on the books she have been reading since earlier this Saturday morning, and without feeling lonely at all, she never feels lonely with the company of good books, she smiles to herself when she finally was able to get the answer she wished to know to her question.

Nobody notices, nobody else cares. Seohyun is just an average college girl, with huge glasses and a knowing look. She never applies make-up and never dresses up, too. Nobody else seems to notice her existence, except when she tops the exams every once in a while, but aside from it, Seohyun is just the ordinary girl you’d see in the university.

But one boy does.

Across the library room, he notices her. He stops gathering the books he needed for his thesis paper and stares at her beauty. He notices how beautiful her eyes were behind those big glasses and how attractive her smile was. She almost looks like an angel so pure and sweet, and a goddess with a beauty no one he knew ever had.

And that was the time when Kyuhyun unconsciously steps up to her and says hi, without meaning to scare her a little, because after he came back to his senses, he notices she was afraid (a bit).

But he smiles, and she smiles, too.

And it was the start of their friendship.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun says goodnight before letting her in.

 

It’s not his character to walk his friends home but the time he became friends with Seohyun, he just did. One of his long-time best friends Qian would sometimes as he walks with her towards her way back home. Kyuhyun would just sometimes ignore her purposefully to heat her up but most of the time, he just smiles. And Seohyun, being the sweet and innocent Seohyun, would just smile, too, and would even ask Victoria to walk with them.

Kyuhyun feels something special for Seohyun, everyone knows it, but her.

Because Seohyun, being the sweet and innocent Seohyun, never notices things unless it is spoken.

“Goodnight.” Kyuhyun tells her before she turns her back.

Seohyun seems surprised because he never said it.

But she smiles, so Kyuhyun thinks it was alright.

“Goodnight.” Seohyun tells him with a friendly smile and gets in.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter