blurry and forgotten; jinyoung/suzy

Wanderlust | A Oneshot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Blurry and Forgotten

Jinyoung/Suzy

A/N: Happy birthday, Lynde! I really tried hard to come up with something on your birthday, I really do. But akshfnaskg I am too embarrassed right now because I know this is something I shouldn’t be proud of. Huhuhuh my writing is crappy as ever and I am ashamed of it. Huhuhuh.

Anyway, this is my way of celebrating your birthday, for letting you know that a lot of people loves you and that we are thankful for everything. XOXO.

 

 

The music was too loud, the room too stuffy, and the drinks got her head dizzy. Suzy looked around her, trying to see despite her blurry vision, and everyone was dancing, and just moving to the beat of the music she couldn’t even hear right now. The lights, as she looked above her, looked pretty. It looked nice. It looked like they were dancing to each other, and jumping from one place to the next as if trying to tease for a catch.

But Suzy was not supposed to be here. She’s out of placed. She doesn’t belong here.

She was too nice. She was that college girl who always passes her papers on time during exams, the one who picks up litters along the corridor to the nearest trash bin, the one who wears unattractive skirts and thick glasses for her bad vision. Coming here was a bad idea. She knew that but it was too late.

“I am not yet drunk. No, I am not… drunk… not me. Ha.” She was talking to no one. Somehow she got hold of herself and was able to stop herself from falling to the dance floor. Some strangers at the side looked but eventually went back to their business. It’s not like scenes like these are new to their eyes.

Suzy had to puke. She couldn’t take it anymore. She stood up once again, her hands on the arm rests to guide her, to keep her from falling down. One small step, a young woman bumped into her without saying sorry. Another step, she almost fell into the arms of another stranger, she remembered saying sorry but she doubt he heard it.

It took her forever and she almost swore.

But she arrived outside the comfort room and she almost cried for joy.

“Hey, you’re either drunk or feeling miserable. But I’m telling you, you don’t want to enter the men’s comfort room.” That belonged to a stranger. Suzy was too drunk to look at the face, to realize that she’s doing something wrong.

“I’m going to puke. Now.” It was a warning. Not for herself, but for the stranger.

“.”

 

Lean arms. Wet tissues. Some curses. Cold water.

She couldn’t remember most of it, the details, what happened and not. But she was so sure she was in the right hands. There was nothing more, no intentions and hidden meaning than helping out a miserable girl that she is.

When Suzy woke up and made a short glimpse of her watch. It was almost five in the morning. She went clubbing a

Please log in to read the full chapter