Just Let It Out

Sweet, Sweet Revenge

In your mad rush to get away, you crashed into someone on your route to escape. Too blinded by pain and mortification, you didn’t notice that it was Jongup, and you ran away too quickly for him to stop you.

Following you wasn’t an option since you were already out of sight, so Jongup ran in the direction from where you were escaping.

Upon arriving, all he could see was a smashed box of cookies and Himchan standing with his head bowed guiltily. He poked his head around the corner and saw Jonghyun and Jessica’s lips interlocked.

Slowly figuring out the situation piece by piece, Jongup felt himself begin to boil up with rage. He spun around and grabbed his hyung’s collar.

“What did you do?!” He hissed angrily.

Himchan looked him straight in the eyes, “What you didn’t have the courage to. Man up, dongsaeng, or you’ll keep getting beat to the punch.”

With that, Himchan left. Jongup followed behind silently, Himchan’s words ringing in his ears.

Man up.

-------

You slammed the door to your house shut and leaned against it, slowing sliding onto the floor as your chest racked with sobs. You clutched at your aching heart as you fought to breathe.

Leeteuk and Sora looked up from their spot on the couch, where they were just about to share a peppero kiss when they heard the loud noise.

Leeteuk sighed in frustration as this was the first time Sora had agreed to any form of skinship with him. Annoyed at the interruption, he rounded the corner to see the commotion.

“Yah, shouldn’t you be in schoo- OMO! _____!” His voice turned to panic as he rounded into the corner and caught sight of the mess you were.

He rushed to your side, got on his knees and enveloped you in a tight hug. You sobbed harder into his shoulder as you clung onto his shirt and he comfortingly your hair.

Hearing your name and the franticness of her boyfriend’s voice, Sora immediately grew concerned and she sprang off the couch over to where you two were crouched. Stunned by what she was seeing, she two rushed to your side and placed her arms on top of Leeteuk, embracing the both of you.

They silently continued to hold you until your sobs subsided to soft sniffles. As they released you, the two kept their eyes intently on your face and they gently tried to get you to tell them the matter.

Your breath hitched as you shakily explained everything.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened and his knuckles became white as he clenched his fist angrily. With all of the muscle he’d gained recently, his biceps swelled as he flexed and he looked absolutely intimidating; you’d never seen this side of him before.

“That punk. Who does he think he is to do this to my little sister?! I’ll teach him a little something about respect-” Leeteuk charged toward the door and Sora sprang up to calm him down.

You watched Sora lovingly your brother’s arm and you felt your tears begin to well up again. They were just so perfect, so madly in love- Just like you had been. Unable to take it anymore, you fled to your room.

Leeteuk looked completely helpless, at a loss of what to do. In all of his years as your brother, he had never seen you as such a wreck.

“I’ll go talk to her,” Sora whispered gently, and Leeteuk nodded in appreciation. As Sora cautiously made her way to your room, Leeteuk somberly went to go watch TV and wait.

He turned to the music channel and Super Junior’s new song came blasting. He tilted his head as he watched them perform. *Hmm, the leader sure is cool… Reminds me of myself.*

------------

Inside your room, tears streamed down your face as you snatched your framed photo with Jonghyun and smashed it on the ground, continuing to stomp on it.

Sora entered your room quietly, and you looked up and stopped, expecting her to reprimand you.

She shrugged, “Just let it all out.”

You were no longer able to contain your feelings. In hysterics, you grabbed the nearest lamp and hurled it across the room, watching it shatter on the opposite wall. You tore down all of the pictures of him that plastered your walls and ripped them to pieces, adding to the debris littering the ground. Your stuffed animals from him were ripped to shredded, the stuffing flying everywhere. You tore off your bracelet and chucked it out the window.

Everything that even reminded you of him was destroyed.

You continued on your rampage until you were drained of energy and hatred, and collapsed into a chair.

Sora came and sat next to you calmly, “Better?” You nodded. “Good. Now _____, I don’t want to see you spend any more time crying over him. A man like that is not worth your tears.” She your cheek.

“Sora Unnie,” You croaked, voice hoarse from crying, “How can I not get upset? He broke my heart!”

“I never said not to get upset,” She corrected, “I just said not to suffer from it. Put your pain to use. Make him suffer, instead.”

You looked at her, shocked that those words came from such an innocent and sweet person. She looked into your eyes determinedly, clear that she meant every word.

---------------

After Jonghyun and Jessica’s little meeting came to an end, he lumbered off contentedly when something in the distance caught his eye.

Walking over to it, he saw the smashed heart cookies on the ground and crouched down to take a closer look. Lifting one of the cookies up, he could see that it had "Jjong + _____ forever" written beautifully in icing.

It dawned on him.

Someone had been watching him.

*Oh, man. Don’t tell me it’s what I think it is.* He shut his eyes. *Of course it is. _____ saw me.*

 

 

*****************************************

Hehe, sorry for such a long chapter. I wanted to make up for not updating as consistently as I'd like to.

Onto other news... Who's seen Super Junior's new music video?! AHH. I died. I loved it so much had to make a reference to it in this chapter haha.

@kcmusicfan: Thank you thank you! I really appreciate it :)

@iapple: Aww, this made me so happy! Thanks for the support! <3

 

I have such amazing readers. Truly.