One Exciting Ride

Lucky Me

A/N: Ok so this chapter is just gunna be all about the plane ride and her arrival soooo. I'm just warning you, it might not be that interesting. But you should read it and comment anyways becuz ur all nice ppl right. Right? o.o RIGHT? Okie thx :3 


        The first thing I did when I realized how great this flight was gunna be was plug in my headphones and jam. [beatsByTURNRed+hd+background] The old man next to me was asleep and snoring. The two little girls behind me kept kicking my seat and screaming. The boy in the row next to me kept throwing pieces of his napkin at me and nobodies parents did anything about this. This is why the world makes me mad. Can't parents learn to discipline their kids. Just a couple smacks on the hand and if that's too hard for you then at least tell them to shut the frick up. Sorry for my rant. I'm just really passionate about this kinda thing ya know. One of the last things I noticed was a really nice head of hair sitting in front of me. If I haven't told you yet, the one thing I love most in a guy is their hair. I love crazy hairstyles on guys. It just, I don't know, it's my weird . Anyway, my plan for this utterly awful plane ride was to become good friends with that nice head of hair and I just happened to realize the seat next to him. Was empty.


        I took my headphones off and sat them on my seat next to my iPod. Don't get stolen. I nonchalantly walked up and sat in the empty seat. He looked up at me and looked back down at his iPod. I kept staring at his beautiful hair. I probably looked like a weirdo. I couldn't help myself, it was all black and then red at the pointed tips that framed his face and I just. -drool- Oh crap! He saw me! I quickly looked back down and could see him smirking out of the corner of my eye. He took that chance to hold his hand out and ask my name. "Uhhh...Ann. Ann Lu." Nice one Ann. Way to be smooth. Ugh. I shook his hand and he told me his name. "Nice to meet you. I'm Shawn Jung." My eyes wandered back up to his hair again and I shot them back down to focus on something else. Nose. Ew, no, boogers. Mouth. Ew, no, saliva. Eyes. Ew, no, OMG HIS EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL. I stared into his eyes of blue and brown and green all mixed together. Those are the prettiest hazel eyes I have ever seen in my life. I sighed out loud and he started cracking up. I pouted up at him and he stopped to stare at me and then kept laughing. "Don't make fun of me." I kept pouting. "Your eyes are just really pretty." He stopped laughing and gave me a really sweet smile. "We should be friends. You seem really cool." I nodded and grinned really big. "Sounds great!" We  grinned at each other and then he put one of his earbuds in my ear. We both fell asleep soon after, listening to BigBang's Alive album. 


        About 4 hours later, I woke up. I turned my head and saw Shawn looking out the plane's window. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around to look at me. The question had been bugging me so I decided to ask him. "So where are you from?" He turned his body to face me and then shut off his music. "Well, I'm from LA and I'm planning on staying in Seoul for the rest of my life." I stared at him in shock. "How old are you? What about your family?" He shrugged. "I'm 21 and I don't have a family. I'm an orphan." I must have gotten noticeably depressed because he hugged me close and told me not to worry about it. That he had been through it his whole life. I decided to tell him about me living with Rain and my wonderful opportunity. Blah blah blah and such. He was really amazed and we talked about it the rest of the flight. When we landed, I grabbed my things and stood up. As we were walking off the plane, Shawn slipped a piece of paper  in my back pocket and whispered in my ear. "Call me sometime. We both live in Seoul now." I blushed and then he was gone. 


        There was a line of cars, taxis, and limos outside of the airport and I didn't know where to go. I scanned down the row. I stand corrected. How can anyone miss that? There stood Rain himself....surrounded by about 12 bodyguards. Let alone the long, sleek, black limo behind him.  [big_apple_ny_limo] I walked over to Rain and the bodyguards dispersed like the freakin' Red Sea. Rain had a huge grin on his face. He shook my hand and started talking in the cutest Asian accent I had heard before. "Ann! It's so wonderful to meet you! I couldn't wait so I showed up an extra hour early." He just kept smiling and I looked at him like an idiot. This is Rain. THE RAIN. The guy's music I've been listening to since I was a little girl. My idol. How many people get to have their idol be excited to see them and even get to live with them. Probably not many. Sounds like some stupid fanfiction story to me. 


      Me and Rain sat next to each other in the limo. The bodyguards weren't even noticeable. They kinda just blended in with the color. And it was really dark so I couldn't see anything. There were no words spoken the whole time, but somehow it wasn't an awkward silence. Maybe because Rain kept grinning really big and creepily the whole ride.....We finally arrived at a house. It wasn't that big. I was expecting something extravagant, but I guess they don't build stuff like that in Korea. I'm too Westernized. When I walked in, my mouth dropped open. "No way."