The Decision

Lucky Me

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. ^^ I've been busy (LOL that's bullcrap. I was just busy watching dramas XD) Anyway~ Hope you enjoy. c:

        I laid in my empty hospital room, dazed and confused. I looked around the room. I noticed a few things. White, white, and more white. Oh right, and the fact that there was a bandage around my throbbing head. Forgot that part. I guess my surgery was successful considering I'm still alive and all. The six guys walked back into my room. This time, there was an awkward silence. I wonder what happened while I was in the OR....


They all continued to come and visit me every day in the hospital. Except Rain. He never left so it wouldn't really be visiting. He never even left for food or clothes. He made others bring it to him. He only left to use the bathroom and shower and that still wasn't leaving my room technically. After a few weeks, I was discharged. Rain was walking me out of the hospital when we ran into Joon sand Thunder standing outside the hospital doors. Rain left us alone and went to fetch the car. "We need to settle this now, Ann." Thunder spoke up and I couldn't believe he was talking to me this way. He sounds so different from how he was before. Love can change a guy, I guess. "Let's play a game and see who she picks Joon." We both looked at him disgusted. "This isn't some game Thunder!" We both shouted at him. I felt bad after that because he got his sad puppy do look on his face. I think he got that from Rain.... I finally gave up and sighed. "Fine. Let's do this 'game' and get it over with." Joon looked at me shocked and just threw his hands up in anger. Thunder told me the rules. I feel so disgusted doing this. "We're just going to face our backs to you. When you've thought it over and made up your mind. Just give whoever you chose a back hug." He said all of this happily like he knew he was going to get picked. Mian Thunder.

        I had already made my choice. I stared at Thunder's back clad in a tight, purple T-shirt and started to tear up. I slowly walked towards the two boys and ran to the one on the right, clenching my arms around him. He turned around quickly and hugged me back as hard as he could. I hope I made the right choice. I looked to my left and saw the other boy running away down the street. I called after him. "Thunder! Please, come back!"


Rain eventually came back with the car and took us home, never asking where Thunder went. I guess it's obvious what happened. When we got back to Rain's house, the rest of MBLAQ was there waiting for us. Apparently Seungho went to pick up Thunder because he was here too. G.O had prepared a Welcome Home cake for me, so we all laughed and talked around the table as we chowed down. Afterwards, I went up to my room to change into my pajamas. Right after I had undressed there was a knock at my door. "One second!" I grabbed something off the wall and yanked it on. javascript:void(0);/*1341033212076*/ I slowly opened the door and peeked out. Joon.


"Oh, come in. Sorry. I just had to get changed is all." He looked down at what I was wearing and immediately looked away. I looked down and blushed a bright red. Which one of those obnoxious boys put THIS in my wardrobe?? I grabbed his arm and pulled him over to my pile of beanbags. We both sat down and he was still looking away. "I'm sorry if you feel awkward. I know this isn't really appropriate and-" He cut me off as he turned around smiling. "No, it's just that I picked that out. You look really nice in it." He looked down and blushed. It was starting to get really awkward so I tried to start a conversation. "Well, I've been practicing really hard on the dance. Do you wanna see it?" I looked over at him hopefully. "Um, actually. I came to talk to you about Thunder." My grin immediately disappeared. "Oh. Ok." He looked me straight in the eyes as he talked. "Thunder's really depressed right now. You were the first girl he's ever truly liked. I think we need to talk to him. Or maybe even just you. He kinda hates me right now." He covered his face with his hands and I saw his shoulders shaking. I didn't know what to do so I just reached over and hugged him close. "Ann, I don't know what to do. He's one of my best friends. I can't stand him hating me." I rubbed his back soothingly and tried to calm my new boyfriend down. "It's okay. I'll talk to him and fix this. I promise. For now, you just need to go back to the dorm and get some rest. Your dorm is right by the SHINee oppa's right? You could even stay there for tonight if you wanted." He nodded and stood up. "Key hyung has been wanting to have a sleepover for a while now." He leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. "Bye Ann." As soon as I heard the door close, I jumped on my bed and started flailing around screaming out of pure joy.

        The next morning, I was eating breakfast while appa was out running. I started thinking of how I haven't seen my real parents ever since I got here. I had talked to them on the phone of course, but I can barely remember what they look like anymore. Now Rain is like my real dad. As I was reminiscing on my long lost family, the doorbell rang. I set my bowl of rice down and went to the door. I had an uneasy feeling as I was opening it. Boy, was that feeling right. There stood Thunder. The person who hated me the most right now. I invited him in and he sat on the couch. "Don't worry. I came to apologize." My eyes widened and I plopped down next to him. "What do you mean?" He looked up at me and I could see the sincerity in his eyes. "Ann, I love you. I still do and I don't know if I always will, but I just came to say that I'm sorry. For making you cry, for hitting hyung, for being a total spoiled brat, and most of all what will happen later on today." He mumbled the last part and I couldn't quite hear him. I ignored it because I didn't want to ruin this moment. "It's okay Thunder. I understand how you feel. The first loves are always the hardest to fall down from. I just think of you as a little teddy bear brother to me." He smiled and gave me a big bear hug. "That's more like it." He laughed and then gave me this guilty look that almost made me laugh. "What's wrong?" He just kept staring at me with this stupid look on his face. "Just be prepared around 6 or so." And then he ran out of the house.

6 PM
        
        I had invited the guys over for a fancy dinner at 6. I told them all to dress up. Thunder had told me to be prepared, so I decided to dress up really fancy. javascript:void(0);/*1341034941788*/ Might as well be prepared and look good at the same time. We were all sitting around the table eating Nengchae and chatting. javascript:void(0);/*1341035069528*/ Right as Joon was putting his chopstick full of pork up to my lips, the doorbell rang. Thunder ran up and answered the door. G.O spoke up for once. "What's his deal? He's been jittery all day." All of the sudden, I heard shouting from the doorway. "Get out my way Thunder! Where's that biatch who messed with my little bro??" I dropped everything I was doing and shot out of my seat. What did she just call me?! Right then, Thunder's sister walked in. Sandara Park from 2NE1. Screw my life.