The Date....Sort Of

Lucky Me

A/N: This chapter will either be really short or really long. No in between. Cause I can't decide if I want to write everything I'm thinkin of or not. So don't be mad. Or I'll drop a brick down ur shirt <3 



        We pulled up to a really nice cafe on a street corner. The other two didn't even notice that the table right in front of us contained two dorks dressed up in the stupidest disguises on planet earth. Mir had on a long black trench coat and a hat with black dreads hanging from it. You can see the blonde sticking out everywhere Mir... Thunder had on sunglasses...no, more like glasses with eyeballs that pop out along with a Lady Gaga looking pink fur coat.They stand out more than hide. I sighed as the waiter walked up to us. "May I take your order?" I looked down and did a quick scan over the menu. "I'll just have a crêpe  and a cappucino with extra whipped cream." The others just ordered the same and then the waiter left. Shawn took Jang Hee's hand and kissed it. "It's very nice to meet you young lady. May I ask your name?" Hee blushed and slowly pulled her hand away. "Uhhh. Jang Hee." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mir ball up his napkin, dip it in his water, and pull his hand back to throw it at Shawn's head. I jumped out of my seat. 'BATHROOM!" I walked over to Mir's table and sat down next to Thunder. "What the heck are you guys doing here?" They looked at me in shock. "How did you know we were here?" I literally stared at them for what seemed like forever. "Are you serious? Look at what you're wearing and tell me that I couldn't notice you." They looked at each other with wide eyes and then Mir tried to make a comeback. "Yeah, but Jang Hee didn't notice. And she's my girlfriend!" I thought for a minute and then mumbled. "Guess she doesn't love you very much." Mir slammed his head down on the table a few times, sobbing dramatically. I sighed and got up. "Drama Queen." 


        We were about 20 minutes into dinner and so far I had saved Shawn's life from the wrath of Mir approximately 42 times. Shawn paid the tab and we stood up to go somewhere else. Of course, our stalkers got up and followed us a few seconds later. Our next and last destination was a park. It was pretty dark so no kids were there. Apparently Shawn had the hots for Hee instead of me. Hmph. Whatever. I knew because he's tried to kiss her a few times and failed every time. Poor Mir. Shawn dragged Jang Hee over to the swings and started pushing her. I took a seat on a bench under a really tall tree. They looked like they were having a lot of fun. All of the sudden, there was a head on either side of mine. Thunder started talking. "I think Mir's gonna explode." I looked over and his face was practically red and purple. I whipped my head back over to Thunder. "What should we do?" Thunder glanced over to me and then looked down. "It's fine. As long as he's not flirting with you." I blushed a bright red and my heart started beating a million miles an hour.
 What is this?