My New Father & Teacher

Lucky Me

A/N: Well I heard some people think this story is pretty good & funny. -sobs- I'M JUST SO HAPPYYYY!!!! -sniffles- Ok, so continue reading. It'll get better trust me. And if you haven't noticed yet, I absolutely LOVELOVELOVE making you guys hate my guts because all my chapters end in -drumroll- CLIFFHANGERS. Gotta love em. Keep supporting <3 GIMME UR LOVIN~

        The inside of Rain's house makes mine look like, well....doggie poo. [indexwall] The first thing I noticed was the piano. I used to love playing the piano until my instructor died. I've always felt a sickness in my stomach when I play now. I glided my hand across the surface of the keys, hearing the notes play out in a row. Rain watched me with a sad expression on his face. I turned around and asked him what was wrong before I realized who I was actually talking to. "My girlfriend used to play that piano all the time." I frowned and jerked my hands away from the keys, feeling really dumb. " Why'd you guys break up?" Rain plopped down on the chair and looked at his lap. His black, shaggy hair falling in front of his face. "She died of stomach cancer." I dropped onto the floor right where I was. CAN YOU GET ANY STUPIDER ANN?? He looked up and gave me a sad smile. "It's okay. That was a long time ago." I had no energy or brains left in me to stand up. So I crawled. Like an idiot. I sat at his feet and he patted me on the head. Am I some animal now? He stood up and walked into the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of wine and stood at  the counter. In mid-sip he looked over the rim of the glass at me. "Go get changed. Time for dance practice." I looked at him in shock. We just got here! This guy's a pushover? Bullcrap!


        One of the 50 bajillion butlers showed me to my room. My mouth dropped. I should have expected this after seeing the main floor of the house. [luxury_and_glamour_bedroom_set_by_altamoda_01] The butler told me to go and pick out some clothes to dance in. I opened the closet-pardon me, the room attached to my room, and walked inside. Not only was it huge, but it was all organized perfectly. Left wall was all skirts and dresses, right wall was all short/pants and tops, and the back wall was covered in shoes, accessories, purses, belts, and anything else you could think of. I quickly shifted through some drawers  in the back of the closet and found the perfect outfit to dance in. [1636_276_Hip-Hop_style_increasingly_favored_Among_Women_In_... I walked back into my room and shoved my hair up into a messy ponytail. I didn't need to look decent. I was just gunna be around Rain all day dancing my off. I opened my door and, before I walked out, turned around to wave goodbye to my wonderful dreamland room. 


        Downstairs, Rain was waiting for me all dressed up in his outfit. Which consisted of cargo pants....and that's it. Is this man trying to make me swoon for him? He gave me a thumbs up. "Nice choice. One of my students personally picked that one out." Students? I didn't know he had other students. At this point, I was really hoping that they wouldn't be at the studio too. I look like crap. I excused myself to the bathroom, took down my hair, and quickly patted over the messy spots with water. That's all I can do for now


On our way to the dance studio, all we talked about was what I thought of the house and most importantly, my bedroom. His 'students' popped up in the conversation again when he told me that all five of them helped decorate my room. Great. Now there's five of them? About 12 minutes later, we arrived to my grave- I mean the J. Tune Camp Studio. I felt so special walking in those doors. We passed several dance practice rooms, most of which were empty besides two or three. We walked into the very last room on the right. Is everything this man touches amazing? [0] I walked in with awe spread clearly on my face and then slammed that awestruck face into someone's rock hard body. I escaped from my daze to see a boy, man, whatever you want to call him standing in front of me. Behind him were four other guys all laughing and joking together. I think I found the students...