Is This....Love?

Lucky Me

 A/N: Ok so this chapter is gunna be pretty long unlike the one before this. YAY....I guess :o Anyway~ Please comment and leave ur suggestions. I KNOW PEOPLE ARE READING THIS. IT TELLS ME. SO COMMENT!!!! <3 
        
        Somehow, I was at home in my bed. I don't remember when or how I got here. I was too busy thinking about what had happened with Thunder. Not that much happened, though. Why am I freaking out over some mildly suggestive comment. Not only that, but I feel dirty even thinking of him like that. He's like a little puppy with chubby cheeks that you just wanna squeeze. Maybe it's just because I haven't had a guy say something like that to me in a while...Yeah. That has to be it. Sigh. I should go to sleep now. I reached over and set my alarm for 9 am. I'm sleeping in a little bit tomorrow

                                Hip Song, Hip Song, Hip Song, Hip Song
                                        Yeah, This is Hip Song right here
                                                How you like it?

    I reached over and slammed my alarm clock off. "SHUT UP RAIN! THIS IS NOT A HIP SONG!" 9 am, it read. I rolled off my bed onto the floor. I rolled all the way across the floor of my room to the door. Haha I probably look like a crazy person. More like a lazy, tired person. Unfortunately, my being lazy plan failed because my arm was too short to reach the door knob. I stood up and opened the door. I walked down the long hallway to the staircase with my back hunched over.  [fancy_stair2] I sat down at the top of the stairs and scooted down one by one on my . Oh my God there's so many stairs. I probably scooted for about 10 minutes before I reached the bottom. Come on, Ann. Wake up already. When I got to the bottom, I stood up straight. As I did so, I noticed Rain and 5 other people sitting on the couch. Rain was practically rolling on the ground laughing and the other people were cracking up in their seats. I couldn't quite see with the sleepy still in my eyes. I rubbed them really hard with my fists and looked again. Crap! I ran into the kitchen and hid behind the counter, peeking over every few seconds. There sat G.O, Joon, Mir, Seungho, and most importantly Thunder. I met eyes with him and quickly ducked back under the counter. My heart was doing it again. Either I have some heart problems, or I kinda liked this guy. 


    I ended up coming out of my hiding place a few minutes later when Seungho and G.O came over to help me up. They're like my big brothers. Don't tell anyone, but I kinda had a little crush on G.O when I first met him. We're close enough to be siblings now, though. I went in the living room and sat next to Joon. As I sat down, my leg brushed against his and it felt like an electric shock and my heart started racing again. Oh, no. I scooted a little bit  away from him and bumped right into someone else's body. I turned around to face him. Thunder....Kill me now. I scooted so that I wasn't touching either of them and tried to focus on what Rain was saying.

    "So you'll be debuting in 2009 at the latest." Wait, what? What just happened. "Um, Rain. Could you say that all again? I'm really tired and I wasn't listening properly..." Rain gave me the death glare of a lifetime. "What I was saying was! Seungho, G.O, Joon, Thunder, and Mir will all be debuting as a group in 2009. Their name will be MBLAQ. It stands for Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality. Lastly, if you succeed in training, you will be either added as a member or one of their main backup dancers that will be used in all of their performances." My mouth dropped. I could be a member of their group....I could be famous. Lucky me. Lucky, lucky me. Still, where did Rain learn his English? A ditch? That group meaning makes no sense whatsoever. I thought he was a Hollywood star, goodness. MBLAQ- wow that feels weird- all gave me high fives. Joon was the last one. He gave me a high five, but his was different. I felt something in my hand after he hit it. They all left to go frollick among fields or something. When they were gone, I looked down into my hand. There was a small piece of paper, about the size of a un-salted, fat free cracker. It read 'Meet me tonight at 9. By the Han River near our dorm. -Joon' Oh man. I'm done for now.

        So, here's the official feelings list I created in my brain a few seconds ago. 


                                                                                                My Feelings for MBLAQ
                                                                        Seungho- brotherly figure who always pulls pranks on me
                                                                        G.O- more brotherly figure who is like an actual loving brother (OLD CRUSH)
                                                                        Joon- Huge growing crush and he has the most amazing body
                                                                        Thunder- Small crush on a cute little teddy bear boy
                                                                        Mir- One of my best friends as well as his girlfriend

    I need to figure this out on my own soon, but I have a feeling that Joon is going to solve it for me tonight. At 9. At the Han River.

A/N: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You all thought she was gonna like Thunder. PFFFTTTT~