Love Is For Fools

Lucky Me

A/N: So does anyone know where the chapter name came from? I'll but the answer at the end of the story. Comment if you got it right~ I've finally taken the time to plan out the rest of the story~ There will be exactly 12 chapters so look forward to it! I 'm trying to finish this soon cuz I haz another story in mind. (About SHINee ^^) I already have one chapter up on asianfanfics if you wanna check it out. Link:asianfanfics.com/story/view/219700/is-this-the-reality-you-w...

9 PM
        I woke up with a yawn. Man, I guess it's time to get ready. I glanced over to the clock and did a double-take. Oh no! I'm supposed to be there right now! CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!! I threw on the first thing I grabbed from my closet. I just hoped it wasn't utterly hideous. avenue7.com/MakeThumbnail.ashx?height=500&width=500&...  Luckily, I had already done my hair and makeup earlier so that saved some time. [kfashion-korean-girl-ulzzang-Favim.com-259130]


        I walked a few minutes towards the city and hailed a taxi. "I'll pay you extra if you go 20 miles over the speed limit. Please, sir. I'm extremely late." He whipped his head around and gave me a look of utter shock and terror. "It's very important." I gave him the most pleading look I could muster up. "How much money are we talkin' here?" I pulled out 200 bucks and heard the engine start up. I sat back and tried to relax, but I couldn't. I kept thinking of Joon.The Han River is known as a romantic meeting place. What could he want with me there? All of the sudden I heard a blaring horn and then everything went black.


        My eyes fluttered open. I could feel someone's hand clenching onto mine and faint beeping noises in the background. My eyes opened all the way and I saw Rain kneeling by the side of my hospital bed. He was crying and whispering things about what he would tell my parents. I squeezed his hand and his head shot up. "Appa." I whispered "Ann! You're awake!" He grinned and then rushed out of the room. I heard him arguing with some of the nurses and then he came rushing back a few moments later with MBLAQ in hot pursuit. Seungho and G.O were the first ones to come to my bed. They both grabbed onto my hands and G.O started questioning me automatically. "What were you thinking? You could have gotten killed? Why would you make the driver go over the speed limit? What were you doing that was so important, huh??" I started to tear up from embarrassment. I couldn't think of anything to say and then Joon took care of it. "It's my fault. I told her to meet me." Mir turned around and glared at him. "Why would you tell her to meet you so late, hyung?" Everyone else turned and faced Joon, waiting for an answer. "Because I love her." All of our jaws practically dropped to the floor. Did he just say he....loved me? All of the sudden, a loud thump was heard along with gasps resounding throughout the room. 


        There he was, on the ground with one hand cupping his injured cheek. Thunder towered above him with his fist pulled back for another one. I wanted to help, but I couldn't do anything all hooked up. I just sat there and watched the events take place in front of me. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY FEELINGS! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" Thunder had tears streaming down his face and I couldn't help but tear up either. His feelings seem so sincere. Joon scrambled to his feet and tried to calm down his friend. "Thunder, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you-" The other boy cut him off. 'EXACTLY! YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! ABOUT HOW I'VE LOVED HER EVER SINCE I MET HER. AND YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALTZ IN HERE AND STEAL HER AWAY FROM ME?! I DON'T THINK SO." Thunder jumped on top of Joon, knocking him to the floor once again. He wrapped his hands around Joon's neck in a death grip. "Somebody do something!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and Rain finally ran over to try and rip the so-called cute boy off of Joon. A loud beep was heard throughout the room and nurses started rushing in. "There's been a problem we've missed. Her stress level is too high and the accident has caused some damage to the brain tissue. We must perform surgery. I need everyone out of this room. NOW!" 

A/N: OHOHOHOHOHO~ It's getting pretty intense huh? Yeah well you guise better like it cuz it took me 2 hours to write this and when I clicked save, my computer froze. I lost everything and had to retype this all over again.....-sigh-
P.S. The chapter name came from Rain's drama Full House. I just thought his comment would fit this chapter perfectly so I used it. ^^