New Friends

Lucky Me

A/N: This chapter may anger some Mir fans. Mian. Enjoy anyways. 

        I quickly snatched the phone back out of Mir's hands and stuck my tongue out at him. "Loser." I whispered to him so that Shawn wouldn't hear me on the other line. "Hey Shawn. Sorry, that was one of my friends. She's a little quirky." I heard him chuckle through the  phone. "It's fine. When we hang  out, you should bring her with you." I panicked and started flailing around in my seat. The guys at my table all stared at me like I just plopped  an octopus on the table. "Uhhhhhhhh.....okie dokie then. When can we meet?" I sat there, listening to the deafening silence. "How about tomorrow at 7 pm? I'll pick you up. Just give me your address." Apparently I had the volume on my phone up really loud because Mir, G.O, and Joon could all hear what he was saying. I know because they all drew big red Xs on their napkins and started waving them around in front of my face. [RedX4] "I'll text it to you." We both bid our farewells and hung up. 


        Joon started frantically talking. "Don'tyoudaregivehimyouraddress!" I gave him a weird look. "Why can't I?" They all looked at me like I was an idiot and then G.O chimed in. "That's Rain's house. We can't have people knowing where Rain lives. That's just chaos waiting to happen." I nodded in agreement. "I'll just give him a fake one and meet him there." They all smiled and then Mir spoke up. "What about the friend. Do you even have a friend that's a girl yet?" I froze in my seat and immediately stopped smiling. Mir noticed my troubles and came up with a plan. "It's ok Ann! I have the perfect friend for you." I looked at him with hope gleaming in my eyes and noticed the other two boys smirking. I waited patiently for what he was going to say next. "Jang Hee! My girlfriend!" I thought for a moment. Wow. Figures one of the hot ones has a girlfriend already. "I'll invite her over to  the studio tomorrow and you guys can hang out before the date. To avoid awkwardness and such." We both high-fived each other and continued eating. After dinner, we all went our separate ways back home to be seen tomorrow.


        -YAWN- I stretched and got out of my bed. I snuck a peek at my clock. 7 in the morning. This . I have to  meet Shawn in 12 hours. I went straight to my closet. I might as well wear the outfit I'm going to wear to my date tonight. I'm too lazy to come back here and change. I tried to find the cutest outfit on the walls. [pink-dress-elegant-asian-fashion-clothing-peach-color-looks... After a few odd looks from Rain, we made it to the studio alive. Inside, I saw the group sitting against the mirrored wall again. With an extra person, whom I'm guessing is Jang Hee. All the guys, aside from Mir and his girl, were practically drooling over me in my clothes. I smirked at the thought of them  thinking I was hot and continued to walk towards them. I took a glance over at Mir' girlfriend. She was actually really pretty. I'm jealous of her blonde hair color that matches her boyfriend's. She was cuddled up onto his lap with her head on his shoulder while he was showing her something funny on his phone. Typical. She saw me and jumped up. "Hi! I'm Jang Hee. You can just call me Lady Hee Hee. That's a joke. Don't call me that. I hope we can be great friends!" She grabbed my hand and shook  it really hard, grinning at me the whole time. I awkwardly smiled back at her. I'm not used to this kind of attention. Me and Hee talked the rest of the time while the other guys did their thing. 


7 PM
        Me and Hee were waiting at the gate of the fake address. I hope nobody comes out and sees us here. A black Mercedes pulls up in front of us and Shawn gets out. [black_mercedes_sl500] "Nice to see you beautiful ladies tonight." I heard a growl from the bush behind me. Must be their dog. Shawn asked if he could use my bathroom. I looked over at Hee and back at him. "Um....it doesn't work actually. It swirls the wrong way for some reason and we think it's possessed so we're getting it checked out by a chiropractor." They both gave me weird look. I am seriously the worst liar on the face of planet earth. Shawn just shrugged and opened our doors for us. As we drove off, I noticed someone standing up from the bushes by the house. Is that....Mir and Thunder?