2NE1 Is Here....

Lucky Me

A/N: Sorry if I hafta make 2NE1 sound like total a$$holes in this chappie. It's all for the drama ^^

        I was still thinking of ways to escape right now when Sandara Park barged into the dining room. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into messing with my bro little girl." I gave her my ultimate stank face. "Um. Excuse you, but I don't like your brother like that. Not my problem." She flew at me, trying to hit me while I busied myself with pulling on her pony tail. The other guys and girls just stood there in shock. "Wow that progressed fast." I heard Seungho whisper to G.O. Joon looked like he wanted to help, but he didn't know how in this situation. He'll learn eventually to never mess with girls in a cat fight. Dara started practically screaming at me even though she was only inches from my face. "I will set your roof on Fire baby!!" I scoffed at her. "I Don't Care." Her hand finally connected with my face. "I'm the Best so you just Go Away. How about that little girl?" I tugged harder on her hair when she said that and we started spinning in circles, tugging on each other. "Can't Nobody touch me like that. Not even Dara from 2NE1!" I tackled her to the ground and started pulling on her nose really hard. "OW! It Hurts!!" I started laughing at her. "Why don't you just Scream then? That's what Lonely, Ugly girls do." I heard the rest of 2NE1 cracking up in the background of our chaotic mess. Especially CL. She was rolling on the ground laughing. Hard. Rain took that moment to pull me slowly off of Dara while I had a confused look on my face. "What's so funny?" Minzy answered me. "Have you ever listened to our music?" I shook my head. "Well you should sometime." Then they all started laughing again. Even Dara. She came over and patted me on the head. "Sorry bout that. I guess I overreacted a little bit. Sometimes I love my brother too much." She sighed and walked over to her friends. Park Bom walked over and shook my hand. "Hey, I'm Park Bom. You can just call me Bom. I think we'll be good friends." Then she started cackling again. WHAT IS SO FUNNY??

A Few Weeks Later        

       2NE1 had just left from their weekly visit. We had become really close friends after the incident. I had eventually found out from an apologetic Thunder that he had called and told her he was rejected, causing her to flip out. I kinda figured that's how it was. Most importantly, in those few weeks, me and Joon had also gotten really close. Not like, you know, SUPER close. Just kissing and stuff. That's really close for me. We had a dinner date planned today, but now that it had been announced that MBLAQ was going to debut soon, they were kinda famous. He had to disguise himself whenever we went out now. We were going to a really fancy restaurant today around 5. I'm used to it now. I still love it though because I know how much Joon treasures his money, yet he spends so much on me. 

      I went upstairs to get ready for my date. I actually took time to pick out my outfit, which I never do. [fancy-wedding-outfit] Same with my makeup. [1_134540_6] I actually look like a decent girl now. The clock read 4:50. That's when Joon said he'd pick me up. The door bell rang. Man, he's so perfect. I ran down the stairs, trying not to trip in my heels. I threw the door open and he automatically grabbed me into a huge hug. He whispered into my head. "You look beautiful." I smiled at him and pecked him on the nose. "Let's go blondey." 

      The dinner was just as great as I thought it would be. The food was great and my boyfriend was even more great. He remembered it was my birthday and the entire place was decorated with a big cake at our table. He had bought me really cute Hello Kitty headphones. [tumblr_lhljmhQgXJ1qbtegso1_500] He knows my obsession. As we were walking out the doors of the restaurant, a girl dressed oddly grabbed Joon's arm and yanked him away from me. [1564541_f260] I stood there shocked as she looked back at me. "He's mine now!" Then she turned and did something that made me want to shove a lamp in her ear. She planted her dirty lips right onto Joon's.

A/N: Who could it be????