The Name Game

Lucky Me

A/N: So who's rock hard abs do you think those were? (hint: he's my ultimate bias) Still don't know? Well stop whining and read the story then cuz its in the next sentence. Silly Bill. ^^ P.S. If you wanna see the game they played in this chapter here's the link ---->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dz3dhl59VM&feature=player_embedded 

 

        The man in front of me held his hand out to me and smiled. "Hi, I'm Lee Changsun. But you can just call me Joon." I smiled back. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ann." I shook his hand and my eyes wandered up to his hair. OMG it's the prettiest shade of blonde I've ever seen[tumblr_lszgo7xar71r1flfio6_500] I quickly shot my eyes back down, but they didn't land in a place any better. Wow, his abs. They're so distinct that you can see the outline through his shirt. Rain chose to finally arrive at that moment and clapped extremely loud. "OKAY CLASS! Everyone take a seat and listen to Mr. Rain." The other five students rolled their eyes at him. "Oh shuddup." A guy with red hair said. He was sitting on the ground playing with his iPhone. Rain glared at him. "I will send a storm your way." We all looked at him funny. "That wasn't very clever Rain." Joon had said that. I guess Rain really is a pushover after all. Even though he was really corny, we all listened to our mentor and sat in a row along the mirrored wall. "Today we will be playing an introductory game I call 'Michael Jackson'. I will explain the rules. First, you will all stand in a row. Then, the first person will do a dance move. After that, the next person in line has to do the same dance move and then add on their own dance move. Moves will be added on for every person. This will become a game of memory. Not only is that hard, but you also have to say a person's name after your turn and point to them so we can learn each other's names faster. Finally, don't forget to say Michael Jackson before you do the first move~" We all nodded. It sounded pretty fun actually. Except for the fact that they had all heard my name when I told Joon and I didn't know any of the other four names. 


        "Michael Jackson~" A tall man with a goatee started off the game. I was the last one in line. I'm hoping to hear all of their names before it's my turn. He does a spin and then falls into a split position. "Lee Joon." Dangit! I already know his name. Joon was next in line. He did the first move and then added on three spins. "Yang Seungho!"[tumblr_ljtufeD2481qcwnfco1_500] Okay, so the redhead is Seungho. Seungho just happened to be up next. He did all of the moves and added some complicated leg twists and arm movements in there.  Wow, he looks like a really good dancer. "G.O!"[go+mblaq] He pointed to the guy with facial hair in the front of the line. The next kid in line just gave off the funny vibe. Like he was goofy all the time or something. He does all of of the dance moves and the one he adds on is the chicken dance.....What did I say? Goofball. "Mir!" [normal_x2_4292b08] He points to the guy standing next to me. Now you're the only one I don't know mysterious chicken boy. Mir and Joon actually looked pretty similar from a distance. They both had the same blonde hair color and the haircut was the same too. Not only that, but their noses and mouths looked almost exactly the same. I'm good with faces though, so I told them apart easily. Mir did all the moves with ease and then added a karate kick towards me that almost made me scream out loud. "Ann!" Great. So nobody's gonna tell me chicken boy's name. I did the moves, but had a little trouble on the karate kick. Luckily everyone was really nice and let me off as a newbie. G.O went again and his added move was to flop on the floor. Are all these people a bunch of jokers? I actually got to know their personalities better as the game went on and I also eventually learned that chicken boy's name was Thunder.[3342a71204562029b8127b9+(1)] We found out later on that if you mess up one of the moves, you get a punishment.Sick joke, Rain. Sick, sick joke. I won't go into detail, but the punishment involved ropes, duct tape, and being in a locked room for over three hours by yourself. 


        After about an hour of talking, Rain took us out for dinner. The little cafe we went to only had four chairs to a table, so we ended up splitting apart. Me, Mir, Joon, and G.O sat at one table while Rain, Thunder, and Seungho sat at the one across the room. We talked, ordered food, talked some more, ate, and made several jokes. They were a really comfortable group of guys and I was glad I made some good friends on my first day in South Korea. All of the sudden my phone started ringing. [Pantech_IM-U300K3-thumb-450x688]

                                        Let me seeya LaLaLaLa Love me hey YaYaYaYa
                                                Shubidubi ShaLaLaLaLa uri duri YaYaYaYa

                                                        Let me seeya LaLaLaLa Love me hey YaYaYaYa
                                                       Shubidub Su Supa Nova 


        The guys at my table all started laughing at my T-Ara ringtone. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw it was Shawn from the plane. Crap. I totally forgot about him. I flipped it open. "Yeoboseyo?" Then the phone was gone. I looked at my empty hands and then up at Mir. He was holding my phone up to his ear talking like a girl. "Teehee! Yes, I would totally love to meet up with you teeheehee!" I stared on in shock while Joon and G.O kept egging him on and cracking up. I see how this is gunna be.