Competition....I Guess?

Lucky Me

 A/N: Ok, so the biatch who grabbed Joon was originally gunna b Hyuna, but I love her too much to do tht so I just chose someone that I really hate. Cuz she tried to flirt with my Joon on a variety show and I've hated her ever since >.>

      I stood there with my jaw dropped and my eyes opened wide as Joon tried to free himself from her tight grasp. She finally released him and pulled back laughing evilly. "You crazy ! Get off my boyfriend!" I walked over and tried to slap her in the face, but someone grabbed my hand. I looked up and saw Joon standing there, gripping my hand with his. "Please. Don't." I jerked my hand out of his. "Are you crazy? She just kissed you! YOU'RE MINE!" He just kept looking at the ground. The girl interrupted by stepping into my view. She cleared like she was important or something. "Hi. I'm Jaekyung. [rb-2]  You've probably heard of me. I'm from the kpop group Rainbow." I looked at her blankly. "I hate that group." Then I pushed her out of the way to try and talk to Joon again. She just came right back like an annoying bug. "Sorry, but I can't let you do that. He may be my ex, but now that he's gonna be famous, I plan on taking him back." I laughed in her face. "Nice try. I don't care who's ex you are, but right now Joon is mine. He'll never be yours again. For several reasons: most importantly is that you're an ugly , but also because he loves me out of all the girls in the world. Kay?" I went around her, hooked onto Joon's arm, and strutted off with him. Unfortunately, that wasn't the last we saw of her.

2 Weeks Later

      Rain had us all gathered around in the practice room. We were discussing MBLAQ's debut tomorrow night. I don't think we've ever been this focused on listening to him. Besides Mir and Jang Hee of course. They were in the corner being cutesy together, not listening to anything. Why does Rain even let her in here? He knows they won't pay attention. "Okay guys. Today we're going to practice the dance several times with Ann as your backup until it's as perfect as I want." We all stood up and I started internally jamming to their song. It was just so freakin' catchy.

                                                        Yo, Amigos This is how we do it MBLAQ, let's go
                                                                    It's a new band, yeah You know what our name is?

                                                                                          It's MBLAQ

        We went through the dance around 12 times I think. I lost count after I couldn't hear over my intense breathing. The clock on the wall read 9 PM. "That was great! You're definitely gonna ace this! My little babies are all grown up." Rain sniffled and wiped away his invisible tears. "Now I want all of you to get back home and SLEEPSLEEPSLEEP!!!!! There will be no mistakes tomorrow. Come on Ann. Let's go home." I kissed appa goodnight (on the cheek s) and then plopped onto my bed. I was out within seconds. 

        I woke up without the help of my alarm clock for the first time. Must be all the stress. I practiced our dance in my room for about 20 minutes and then decided to go eat before my stomach committed suicide. Downstairs, someone I never wanted to see again was sitting chatting with Rain. She stood up when she saw me and smiled cheerfully. "Oh good morning! It's so great to see you again! I wanted to come and congratulate you on your new 'job' with MBLAQ. I'm sure you're happy that you get to spend so much time with Joon. Right?" I glared over at Rain and he just shrugged and walked out of the living room. "Uh...yeah. Totally. So can you tell me why you're in my house?" As soon as Rain was out of site, her smile turned to an instant glare. "To ruin your life." I gave her my stank face again. "What's that supposed to mean kyung?" She flicked me off and started to walk out the door when she turned back around. "You'll find out soon enough." Then she was gone. Man, I haven't even known that girl for two days and I already wanna hit her over the head with an iron. 

6 PM

        Our debut stage was in exactly one hour and I couldn't be more scared less. We were all getting hair and makeup done backstage. Along with the five members of MBLAQ, there were nine back-up dancers, including myself. It was pretty hectic. I was patiently waiting for my makeup to be done and then I moved onto wardrobe. [makeup2] Before I reached the separate room for wardrobe, one of the stylist's stopped me. "Um, Ann. It seems there's been a problem with your wardrobe. Only yours." I gave her a questioning look. "What kind of problem...?" I slowly asked her. "Well, it seems your accessories are missing." [MBLAQ]  My eyes widened in fear, but she continued. "All that's left is the black clothes underneath." [!B8jes!wEWk~%24(KGrHqJ,!hIEyr78l,KrBM3Ycjk3tg~~0_35] My mind immediately flew to Jaekyung. Ohohoho man. When I see her, I will rip so many things off. My thoughts were interrupted when the stylist told me that I would have to go on stage like that or not go out at all. 

A/N: This chapter was supposed to be a lot longer, but I decided to just put it all in the next (last) chapter. Or even make a 13th chapter cuz I'm that type of person.