Twinkle Twinkle

I love you,I hate you.

He woke up,feeling as fresh as ever.Today he was going to take her out on the best date of her life. And no one,not even Jay Park is going to ruin it. He was just about to stand up from his bed,when Seungri rushed into the bedroom. He was carrying breakfast,which was odd.

''Good morning,hyung!''Seungri yelled and kept smiling.Jiyong looked at him like he was a stalker or something.

''What's this all about?''

''Hyung,why do you ask such things? Come on,I'm here to cheer you up,so you can be better than Jay Park,on your date today.'' 

Jiyong suddenly almost choked himself over Seungri's words.

''How the hell do you know that?''

''Well,it was like this: Last night TOP hyung was taking his normal shower as usual. Daesung,Taeyang and me were playing cards. And you were in your bedroom. When TOP hyung finished his shower,he came rushing into the living room. And he was saying something about you and Chaerin and a date. And then we got a text message from YG and he said that we should help you out.''

''You could've just said that YG put you up to this...''

''Nah.''

''Can you get out now? So I can dress myself?'' he said and pushed Seungri out of the room.He came to  his closet and browsed through a lot of different clothes. Then he decided that he will wear something that he would wear everyday. So he choose his 'Heartbreaker' hoodie,jeans and his Christian Louboutin sneakers with spikes. He exited the dorm,took out his phone and dialed Chaerin's number.

''Hello?''

''Chaerin ah,be in front of your dorm in 2 minutes.'' he said and hung up.

''Wait,wh-'' she said.

''Aish,that guy.'' she quickly went over to her closet and took out shorts,a hoodie and the same sneakers as Jiyong.(maybe you expected that,lol?)She walked out of her room,and she was just about to get out of the dorm,Bom saw her.

''Chaerin ah? Where do you think you're going?'' 

''Ah,unnie! What are you doing here? ha-ha.'' she said as she scratched the back of her head. 

''I live here?'' 

''Ah,right...I'm gonna go now.''

''And where do you think you're going,Baby Rin? I don't want to going out with strangers.'' she said and blocked the door.

''He's not a stranger!''

''Oh?''

''It's Jiyong,for goodness sake.'' Bom suddenly smiled widely. 

''You can go now! Just don't be late! Bye!'' she said and went back to the kitchen,so she can continue eating her corn. Chaerin sighed and exited the dorm. Just as she was closing the door,Jiyong suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She noticed a sly smile on his face and he was also wearing the same sneakers.

''Yah,why are you wearing the same sneakers as me?''

''How the hell was I going to know that you were wearing the same pair?''

''Ah,never mind. Let's go.'' he said and pulled her hand. She didn't even know where they were going,and he didn't want to tell her.They sat in the car and he handed her a blindfold. She made a puzzled face. 

''What am I supposed to do with this?''

''Put it on.'' he smiled. Without any words she put it over her eyes. It was a really short ride.They were in front of the YG building.He helped her get out of the car and guided her to the elevator. Finally they arrived.

''You can take it off now.'' she took the blindfold off and was amazed. The 7th floor was decorated which was amazing. Nobody ever goes to the 7th floor,and here they are. In the corner there was a table with home cooked noodles. She smiled as she sat on her chair. 

''So this is what you've been up to. Keke.'' she smiled as she poured water into her glass.

''Why? You don't like it?''

''No,actually,I love it.'' 

 ''How did the date with Jay go?''

''It was okay. We were only talking about our careers.And i prefer the 7th floor over any fancy restaurant.'' he smiled,he suddenly stood up and offered his hand to her. He took out a remote out  of his pocket and played his song 'Butterfly'. He leaned closer as she blushed. In the middle of the song he whispered something into her ear.

''Hunchae....''

''Hm?'' 

''I don't want you seeing Jay Park...for a long time.'' she smiled at his words. 

''And,don't you forget,Hunchae. This oppa here will never leave you.'' she blushed again. He leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips.The rest of the night was filled with laughter and cuddling.Suddenly Chaerin got a text from her Dara unnie. 

Chaerin ah,get home immediately! Tam Tam and me are missing you,you can spend time with Jiyong tomorrow!~ ^_^ P.S Get Bommie some corn on the way back,she's in her crisis.

She sighed and looked at Jiyong who kept staring at her.

''Oppa,I have to go.'' she stood up. He suddenly stood up along with her and hugged her tightly. 

''See you tomorrow,Hunchae.'' she hugged back and kissed his cheek.

When she came home she was feeling really happy,which was sort of weird. She entered the dorm to see no one. She sat on the couch and the TV. She switched from KBS to MTV and noticed that they were playing 1TYM's song 'Do You Know Me'. She stood up and started rapping. Suddenly Minji walked into the room,and Chaerin didn't even notice her.

''Unnie?''  Chaerin stopped rapping and looked at the maknae who was in an awkward situation.

''Minji ah! Aren't you somewhere with the unnies?''

''No,I'm feeling a little sick,so i decided to stay. Bommie unnie went out to meet up with TOP oppa,and Dara unnie had to meet up with her sister.''

''Oh.''

''So unnie...'' she started as she layed back in the couch. ''...what's up with Jiyong oppa and you?''

''Minji ah!''

--

Jiyong sighed as he walked over to the elevator. He was just about to press the button,when he saw Seungri and Tabi in it.

''Hyuuung!''  Seungri yelled out,it was so loud that the whole building could hear it.

''Yah,Seungri. Shut up,my ears hurt from you yelling.'' Seungri ignored TOP's comment.

''So,hyung,what have the two of you been doing? Tell us everything!'' 

''I'm afraid you have to wait for that. Keke.''

''Hyuuung....''