One

I love you,I hate you.

''Seungri ah,you really are one of a kind.'' he smiled at the younger male. Seungri moved back a little so that Jiyong can enter the elevator. They were standing there and only the elevator music was filling the silence,until Jiyong's phone vibrated. He took it out and saw a message from YG.

Hello again,Jiyong. I heard that your date was a success. You will find out the results after the YG family concert. Until then,make your relationship with our Chaerin as special as it can be.

''You know that Jay is coming to the concert. He already bought a ticket.'' 

''Don't remind me...'' 

-----

The YG concert 2010 was really near,only one day away. Everyone has been practicing their butts of. Some of them even ended up in the hospital from the lack of sleep,which really wasn't surprising. 2NE1 was having a normal day at their dorm. Bom was enjoying her corn,Minji was showering,Chaerin was out shopping,and our Sandara Park was doing her stuff,on me2day. She kept giggling while she posted a picture of Chaerin.

Keke~ Our Baby Rin practicing for the concert. Can't wait,only one more day! Blackjacks and VIPs,watch out! Something interesting might happen! We are YG family,family,family~

She logged out and walked over to the living room,she sat on the couch and put her legs on the table,Bom joined her as soon she saw her. They were sitting there watching the news until Minji came into the room and sat on the floor.They were all quiet until Minji spoke up.

''Omo! Unnies,look!'' she said pointing at the TV. 

''The YG family concert is only one day away.We hope all of you YGstan's got your tickets....In recent news we've heard that Jay Park is coming to Korea for the concert. This is going to get interesting. Until then....''

''We have to do something!'' Dara started panicking.  

''But what?'' Bom said almost choking on her corn. Minji suddenly went to her room and took her phone and came back to the living room. She dialed someone's number while Bom and Dara just looked at each other,they were confused.

''Hello?'' a voice said on speaker.

''Jiyong oppa?'' Dara and Bom suddenly gasped at who's number Minji dialed.

''Minji ah? Why are you calling? I'm trying to sleep.'' he sounded tired.

''It's about Chaerin.'' 

''WHAT ABOUT HER!?'' his voice suddenly rises. 

''Listen very carefully....''

Meanwhile our Chaerin was out shopping, by herself. She went to her favorite store which was of course Jeremy Scott. She had to walk in and out quickly just so she can look if there's some new stuff,and so that fans won't be able to recognize her. She walked into the store and started browsing through the clothes. She stopped at the mens section hoping she can find something for Jiyong. But she saw that there was nothing that he would like so she came back to the girl section. Suddenly she bumped into TOP,which was weird.He never really liked stuff like Jeremy Scott and he was in the girl section. She raised an eyebrow at her oppa.

''Oppa why are you here?''

''I was just...n-n-nothing....'' he blushed. He was holding a short dress with long sleeves and when you would raise your arms you could see the world 'STYLE' written on the dress.

''Waah~ that dress is so pretty. Is it for Bom unnie?'' she grabbed the dress and examined it. 

''Y-yeah,it's for our anniversary. But DON'T tell her!'' he warned her. She giggled.

''Oh,don't worry oppa,I won't.'' She gave him a wink,and he patted her hair.

''Thank you,Chae ah.''  She suddenly saw some 2NE1 fans in BlackJack t-shirts,so she quickly bowed to her oppa and exited the store.She opened her phone and noticed a message from Master Hwang. 

To:Chaerin

From:Hwang Sabu^^

Chaerin ah,please inform Bom to come to training. I cannot let her go to the concert being not in form. Thank you!

''Aish that woman...'' 

She quickly got the dorm and told Bom about the training thing. She gave the other members some clothes that she bought for them,and went to her room and fell asleep from the exhaustion. The next day she went to the YG building to search for Jiyong. He sent her a text,to meet him at the Yg building at 10 AM.

She walked into the building and noticed a familiar figure. Tall,blonde and fashionable. But there was someone next to him,a girl. She had long black hair and she was pretty shorter than him. She turned around,and it was Wonder Girls' Sohee. Chaerin felt something hurt inside but she tried to stay strong. She walked over to him and asked him why did he call her. Then he suddenly said ''Chaerin,I'd like you to meet my fiance,Sohee.'' Everything went blurry from that point,she turned around and started running as fast as she could. She didn't bother to look back. She kept running,it was all so awful.She thought that this can't be happening...maybe this is all a dream. A dream. 

''Chaerin ah!Chaerin ah!'' she heard a familiar voice. She opened her eyes to see her unnie. 

''Yah,Chaerin! Why are you screaming?'' 

''Uh...Unnie,I had a terrible dream. A-a-and it was about Jiyong. A-and...''

''I don't want to hear it,Chae ah! Now go and get ready this afternoon is our last practice. Waah~ I can't wait for tonight.Keke'' Dara said and exited Chaerin's room. Chaerin sat on her bed thinking about her dream,she shed a tear and quickly brushed it off her face so that no one can notice.At the end she decided to go with the flow and just be her normal fierce self. She dressed up for practice and went with the other members to the building.As soon as she saw Jiyong she ran to him and just gave him a tight hug.

''Whoa,whoa. Hold on Hunchae. I can't breathe.What's wrong?''

''Nothing...Just please don't let go.''

''O-ok.''  he said and hugged her back.

After a few hours of practice,everyone was ready. It was time for the concert. Before they all went out,YG stopped them for a second.

''I know that everyone has worked very hard. And I am really grateful to have artists such as yourselves in my company. Do the best you can,I will keep cheering you on. Off you go now! YG Family Fighting!'' he said and make everyone chuckle. 

The first ones who came on the stage were 2NE1. They sang 'Fire' and continued with 'Go Away' along with their hit single 'I don't care'. After they finished with the songs they had some words to say to everyone.

''We're really excited to be here. Are you?'' they all said.

''YEEES!'' the crowd screamed from the top of their lungs. 

The next one on stage was the one and only,Se7en.He opened up with his song 'Passion'. 'LaLaLa' and 'Better together' followed.And he even skated on roller shoes while performing his 4th song 'Come Back To Me'. After Se7en had a little talk with the crowd,Gummy appeared and sang 'There is no love' and 'Loss of memory'. Psy followed after her with his smash hit 'Right now'. And finally Big Bang was next. They started off with 'Gara Gara Go' and followed with 'Hands up' and 'Lies'. 

After that,TOP took the mic and looked at the crowd. He took a deep,deep breath. He pointed at a staff member who brought him a bag. TOP took the bag and kept staring at the crowd.

''This....'' he started. He turned around and walked over to Bom who was standing in the corner. 

''...is for you.'' he said and kissed her lips lightly. She gasped along with the crowd who screamed again like there was no tomorrow. He gave her the bag and whispered to her,that she can open it after the concert. She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek,while the crowd went crazy again.

''Now we can con-'' Taeyang started.

''Hold it,Youngbae.'' Jiyong stopped him.

''Hm?''

''I have something to say.'' and the crowd screamed again.

''It's all about you,a butterfly....'' he said. 

''Every time I come close to you...Feel like I'm gonna dream...every time...'' he walked to Chaerin taking her hand. And looking at her straight in the eyes he said the words she thought she would never hear at that very moment. And the crowd just kept screaming.

''Beautiful girl....Hunchae...'' she blushed. He took the mic and turned around to the crowd still holding her hand and yelled as loud as he could. 

''I LOVE YOU LEE CHAE RIN! Would you be my girlfriend,and perhaps in the near future,my wife?'' he turned around and looked at her yet again.

''Well?'' she just nodded her head. He gave a boyish smile and gave her light kiss on the lips,still holding onto her hand. He did not want to let go of her,but the show must go on. He looked at her once again and patted her head ''You really have grown,my Hunchae.''

''Aish,Jingyo oppa. I'm not a child anymore.'' she smiled. That smile was enough for him to continue with the show.