Intuition

I love you,I hate you.

''A few moments ago,our reporters caught 2NE1's leader CL,and SS501's leader Kim Hyun Joong near the Tokyo Tower-'' Suddenly someone opened the door,and it was Daesung. Minji quickly changed the channel to MTV. Jiyong entered after Daesung,as soon as he saw Chaerin he ran to her embrace. ''I've missed you,my Hunchae!''he kept hugging her tighter and tighter. ''Yah,Jingyo oppa I'm going to choke.'' he let go of her so that she can breath. ''Why are you here? I thought you were coming back tomorrow?'' She looked at him. ''Didn't you get my message?'' She raised an eyebrow. ''Well,no. I was out with Hyunjoong oppa,we went for a walk I forgot my phone. But now I feel much better.'' Jiyong gave a death glare to Hyunjoong,who just smiled awkwardly.

''Chaerin ah,can you come outside with me for a moment?'' she nodded and went outside with him. He practically dragged her. ''That hurts,yah!'' he didn't want to let go until they reached the pool. ''Why are you with him!?'' she looked at him. ''Because he offered,and It was a beautiful day,and I didn't want to stay inside.'' He was really furious. ''You could've gone with someone else,but why him!?'' he yelled. ''Well nobody was there! And stop yelling at me. You're the one who's always out with Sohee. Ever since she came you've been acting different.'' she turned her head away. ''She's only my friend,Chaerin.'' she turned her head back. ''Well Hyunjoong oppa is my friend,too!'' Jiyong sighed. ''You know what? I can't talk about this anymore. I'm going to my room,now.'' He said and left. She was standing there,she felt a tear roll down her cheek.She suddenly felt a hand touch her shoulder. 

She turned around to see Hyunjoong,looking at her teary face.She didn't want to speak,she just buried her face into his chest. He hugged her and tried to comfort her.''It'll be fine,Chae ah.'' She just kept crying and crying.He carried her bridal style to her room and left her laying on the bed all in tears. Minji was worried for her unnie and she didn't know what to do. So she decided to call Dara and Bom to the rescue. 

-

Jiyong was pissed off,he went to his room and shut the door.He layed on the bed and covered his face with his hands.He screamed once,then twice.He covered his head with a pillow and kept it like that for about 30 minutes. Suddenly someone opened the door. He didn't notice. ''Oppa?'' Sohee called him.He didn't bother to look at her,so she walked over and sat on the other side of the bed. ''I don't know if I should show you this now,or some other time.'' she said. He looked at her confused. ''What?'' he asked. She suddenly took out a newspaper. ''Here.But please don't do anything. And don't panic.'' she said calmly. He took it and read the article. It was about Chaerin and Hyunjoong.

''Argh,I can't believe it!'',he yelled. ''I had a feeling that she was cheating on you,oppa.'' Sohee claimed. He looked at her.''Thank you,for letting me know about this.'' He gave her a friendly hug as he stood up and went to the balcony. He sat on the chair and just looked at the sky.''Hunchae...'' he said to himself. Sohee joined him as a tear rolled down his cheek. She was standing next to him,trying to comfort him. ''...would she really do this,Sohee? Would she?'' he asked Sohee. ''Considering she is the baddest female of Seoul,i have no doubts about it.'' Jiyong sighed and continued looking at the sky.

-

Dara and Bom walked in on Chaerin who was in her bed crying while Hyunjoong was sitting next to her,trying to comfort her. ''Yah,what's this all about!?'' Dara yelled looking at the crying Chaerin.Hyunjoong looked up at Dara and Bom. ''I'll leave her here with you guys,now.'' He said and stood,suddenly Chaerin didn't want to let go of his hand. ''Don't go,oppa.'' she begged. He looked at her. ''I will come tomorrow,your unnies will take care of you now.'' he said and kissed her forehead and left. ''Baby Rin,what happened?'' Bom asked. ''It's Jiyong.'' she muttered. Dara was confused. ''What about Jiyong?'' she asked with a puzzled face. ''He thinks that I'm cheating on him with Hyunjoong oppa.'' she claimed. 

''That bastard!'' Dara yelled out. ''Why would he even think that?'' Bom asked. ''I don't know,he was just helping me while I was sick,that's all.I don't understand why he's so jealous.'' Dara looked at Chaerin. ''Maybe because he loves you too much,Chaerin ah.'' Bom raised an eyebrow.''Well if he loves her so much,then why is he always with that Sohee girl?'' Chaerin nodded. ''I'm with Bom unnie on this one.'' Dara sighed. ''Or maybe he was just playing with you,Chaerin ah. I don't know. You two have to find out on your own.'' Chaerin looked at her unnie and then looked through the window. ''Tomorrow we're going back to Korea.'' she said.

''What!? Why?'' Bom yelled. Dara put her hand on Bom's shoulder and looked at her.''What about Big Bang?'' Bom asked Chaerin.''They don't have to go with us...'' Chaerin started. ''...I have some plans for 2NE1. And in order to do that we are finished with the vacation.'' Bom walked over to the door. ''Well then,I'm going to let the guys know.'' she said and walked out. ''Dara unnie,start packing,and I'll reserve a flight for us.'' she smiled at Dara. ''Alright,Chaerin ah.'' Dara took her clothes and threw them in the luggage. 

-

Seungri was casually sitting in the hotel's caffee,drinking wine. He looked around the place and realized it was packed with women. He saw 2PM's Nichkhun,so he decided to call him. Nichkhun sat next to him. He started talking something,while Seungri was looking at the fine noonas. ''Which one do you like,Nichkhun ah?'' Seungri asked. Nichkhun raised an eyebrow at Big Bang's fellow maknae. ''I have a wife.'' he replied. Seungri gasped,but realized he was talking about Victoria. ''That's just virtual marriage. Don't tell me you two are dating for real?'' Nichkhun just nodded. ''Seriosly!?!?!?'' he yelled. ''Shh,be quiet. You better not tell anyone!'' 

''My lips are sealed.'' Seungri winked. For a while they've been drinking the beautiful red wine.Until Seungri spotted Hara,with Donghae again. It really started to bug him,the fact that somehow he is always somewhere,where they are.''Seungri ah!'' Hara yelled and waved at him. He waved back. She dragged Donghae and they sat at the table with Nichkhun and Seungri. ''Nichkhun ssi,haven't seen you since King of Idols. Nice to see you again!'' Donghae said. Nichkhun smiled at his hyung. ''So,what are you doing here with Goo Hara ?'' Nichkhun asked feeling confused. ''They're dating.'' Seungri muttered while taking another sip of his wine.

Hara kept giving Seungri a death glare. ''What's your problem,Seungri ah?'' she suddenly asked causing Donghae and Nichkhun to be in an awkward situation. ''I don't have problem.'' he replied. ''You're just jealous.'' she said straight forward. ''Why would I be jealous?'' he raised an eyebrow. ''Because you will never have a healthy relationship with your noonas.'' Donghae suddenly interrupted. ''Jagiya,that's enough.'' she pouted and apologized to Seungri. ''You're right.'' Seungri suddenly said. ''I will never have healthy relationship.'' he looked at the couple. ''Don't talk like that,Seungri ah. You'll find someone.'' Nichkhun tried comforting him. 

Seungri rested his head on the chair. ''I guess so.'' Suddenly he heard someone yell out his name. He turned around to see Bom,who was running in really high heels while carrying a bag of corn. He was amazed by the fact that she could even run in those heels. ''Seungri ah!'' she stopped at their table. ''Oh,hello.'' she greeted everyone. ''Seungri ah,can you do me a favor?'' He nodded. ''Tell the other members that we are leaving tomorrow for Korea.'' she said and started walking away. ''Hold on,noona!Why are you guys leaving ?'' she turned around.''Something happened to Chaerin and Jiyong. See you in Korea,Seungri ah.'' she said and left.

''What was that all about?'' Hara asked him. He looked at her. ''Chaerin and Jiyong are in a fight. Oh,god.'' He said and sat back on his chair. ''They'll figure it out. Right?'' Nichkhun asked. Seungri just shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly Donghae's phone rang and it was Eunhyuk. ''Guys we have to go now. See you later. bye''He said and left with Hara. Nichkhun had to go too,so Seungri was left alone. He took his phone and called TOP and told him about 2NE1 leaving tomorrow,and eventually it got to Jiyong.

-

''This is outrageous!'' he yelled. ''How can she just leave like that? What the hell is wrong with her!?'' he kept repeating. ''Jiyong ah,don't over react. It's your own damn fault,anyway.'' TOP added. ''How is it my fault that she's with another guy?!?'' Taeyang sighed. ''He was just taking care of her while she was sick. It's you who has been spending so much time with Sohee.'' he claimed. Jiyong looked at him with anger in his eyes. He threw himself on the bed and covered his head with a pillow. ''You know you can't stay like that forever,Jiyong.'' Daesung said while trying to take the pillow of his head.

He took it off his head and quickly ran to the bathroom and locked himself. ''Jiyong,don't be a baby!'' Taeyang yelled. Jiyong didn't bother to reply. ''Hyung! Come out!Let's play poker!'' Seungri knocked on the door. ''Go away,Seungwhore.'' Jiyong said. ''I will pretend like I didn't hear that. Come out now!'' Jiyong didn't reply. ''It will help you take your mind off Chaerin.'' TOP added. Jiyong imediatelly got out of the bathroom and went with the other members to a casino to play poker. It was filled with woman,even some girl groups were there.

They walked in the casino like bosses and caught the attention of everyone. First they sat at a table and ordered some alcoholic drinks. ''Hyung,are those members from So Nye Shi Dae?'' Seungri asked TOP who was already drunk. He could see Yoona,Tiffany,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. He wanted to make Jiyong feel better so he decided to make him drunk. After a couple of glasses of soju,Jiyong was dancing in front of the So Nye Shi Dae members. Just a couple of minutes later paparazzi caught him in the casino. Just when Big Bang went back to their suites,the news has already been spread.

-

2NE1 successfully landed in Korea and they were already on their way back home. They entered their dorm and threw the luggage on the floor.Dara was already on the laptop uploading some pictures from Japan. Minji was sitting with Bom,watching TV. And Chaerin was in the shower. While Dara was surfing the web,and the latest news. She noticed and article. ''Omo!'' she yelled causing the other members to run to her. ''Quick call CLroo!'' she ordered the maknae.

''Chaerin unnie.'' Minji called Chaerin while knocking on the bathroom door. She was so annoying that Chaerin had to come out in a towel. ''What is it Minji?'' Minji guided her to Dara's room.''He's at it again,Chaerin ah.'' Bom told her. ''Who?What are you guys talking about?'' she gave them a confused look. They showed her the article. Big Bang's leader Kwon Ji Yong,drunk with his fellow members dancing in front of SNSD members. ''I bet Seungri did this.'' she said going back to the bathroom and dressing up.

Suddenly Bom's phone rang.''Hello?'' she answered it. ''Who do they think they are?!?!'' A voice said over the phone. She gulped.

______________________________________________________________________________

I would just like to give a big thanks to all my supporters! <3