Love song

I love you,I hate you.

Chaerin woke up,still feeling sick. She turned her head to the other side of the bed,seeing that nobody was there. There was just a note,and it was from none other than Jiyong himself. ''Chaerin ah,I'm sorry for leaving. But YG needed me urgently. I had to take a flight back to Korea with Sohee and Taeyang. Please don't kill me! It's not my fault. I'll be back tomorrow. Love you. Jiyong'' She sighed and muttered to herself. ''Of course,Sohee is coming with him. What else can i expect?''She stood up from the bed and walked over to the balcony. It was beautiful sunny day and she was stuck inside,while being sick. She sat on a chair and looked at the people who were in the pool. She noticed a lot of Super Junior members for some reason. She also saw Shinee coming through the entrance of the hotel,maybe they have just arrived. She also saw some girl groups. She looked down and noticed a familiar figure.

He looked up and saw her staring. ''Chaerin ah!'' he yelled. ''Hyunjoong oppa,why are you here again?''He smiled at her question.''I decided to stay here,to take care of you. Since Jiyong is busy and all. Hold on,I'm coming up.'' He said and ran into the hotel. He got into the elevator and clicked number 2. He entered her room still seeing her sitting on the balcony. She was in deep thought,he guessed. He walked over and sat to a chair which was next to her. They both looked at the sky,it looked so beautiful today.Despite the fact that she was sick and there was no Jiyong. ''How does it not bother you?'' Hyunjoong suddenly asked.''How does what not bother me?'' she gave him a confused look.''The fact that Jiyong always keeps going somewhere without you.'' he said still looking at the sky. ''Maybe because i love him too much,i guess.''

He finally turned his head to her gazing into her eyes.''You need to go outside.Get dressed. Now.'' She looked at him.''But I'm sick.'' He didn't want to argue so he just dragged her from the balcony and pushed her into the bathroom. He searched through her things and found an outfit. When she came out of the shower the clothes were on her bed.She took them and went back to the bathroom so she can dress herself. She came out and he was waiting.''You look perfect. Which heels do you want?''.She raised her eyebrow at him.''None. I'm wearing sneakers.'' He pouted and said ''Fine.'' They walked out of the apartment and he was carrying something in his hand.''Oh I almost forgot.Open your mouth.'' She looked at him in confusion. ''Why?'' she asked. ''Just open it.'' He suddenly put the deer belly button into and made her swallow it. ''Ew,why did you put it in my mouth?'' he smiled at her reaction.''Just in case.'' They continued walking and eventually ended up going to the city center.

-

Dara woke up with a headache. She looked at her surroundings. She was still confused. Then she realized what was happening. Last night she was out with MBLAQ and they were suppose to go eat noodles. But they ended up in a bar,drinking sake. Well Mir,actually. Then he made the rest drink it. Only G.O refused. After that they were all drunk,so G.O had to drive them to MBLAQ's apartment. He couldn't carry all of them so he just let them lay in random places.So thats how Dara ended up in the bathroom with Joon and Seungho. Awkward. She stood up and washed her face.She looked at Joon and Seungho who were still on the floor,sleeping and drooling at the same time. ''Yah,wake up!'' she yelled. They looked around and then looked at Dara. ''Are we in heaven,hyung?'' Joonie asked.''I think we are,Joon.'' Seungho replied staring at Dara.

''You punks,cut it off!'' She yelled at them,getting them back to reality. ''Get up and wash your faces. And you could shower,too. You guys stink.'' She said and walked out of the bathroom. She went to the kitchen seeing G.O sitting casually on the couch,while Mir was sleeping on the kitchen counter. Cheondoong on the other hand was awake,which was weird. She wondered in what place did her wake up.''He was sleeping in front of the apartment.'' G.O said. It was like he read her mind or something. And it was creeping her out.She took her phone and checked it to see if there are any messages. One was from Taeyang. ''Nuna,Jiyong,Sohee and me are heading back to Korea. Something urgent came up.Don't worry about Chaerin,I called Hyunjoong and he said he will take care of her. We'll be back tomorrow.''

She sat next to G.O and her brother. She sighed. ''She'll be fine,right?'' Both of the guys looked at her like she was crazy or something. ''Who,nuna?'' her brother asked. ''Chaerin,she's sick and Hyunjoong is staying with her.'' she answered. ''She'll be fine,nuna.'' G.O assured her.

-

Tabi was casually sitting in his chair,in the suite. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. And guess who it was,it was Boomie ofcourse. She was all happy as always and he was just staring at her. ''What ?'' she asked. ''Why are you so happy all suddenly?'' she suddenly squealed. ''I just found an awesome song!Listen!'' She took her ipod out of her pocket and played ''Jessie J-Do it like a dude''. Tabi closely listened to the lyrics and he was shocked. ''Boomie,why are you listening to these kind of songs?You can't do it like a dude.'' Bom immediately turned the song off. ''What do you mean by that?'' she raised her eyebrow.

''Well you know,you're more feminine. You're not like Chaerin and Minji,they're tomboyish. You know?'' He really shouldn't have said that.She turned her back to him.''Did I say something wrong?'' he asked her. She didn't want to reply. She was still in the same position not wanting to face him. ''Jagiya...'' he called her. ''I can't hear you! LALALALALALALA'' He suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his head on her shoulder. ''Does this make it up to you?'' She didn't answer,she just turned around and gave him a kiss before running away,and making him chase her.

-

Jiyong looked out of the window,while sitting in YGs office. He really hated the fact that he had to go to Korea. Stupid urgent stuff. YG was talking about something that has to do with the album. Taeyang was listening carefully,while Jiyong really didn't care what was going on. He just wanted to go back to Chaerin.After YG finished with the talking the exited the office. It was already getting late and since they finished early they decided to go to the air port and head back to Japan. And of course,Sohee was with them. On the way back Jiyong texted Chaerin. ''Hunchae,we're coming back early. See you in 2 hours.''

-

Chaerin was still out with Hyunjoong. She was feeling good now. She didn't have a high fever,she thought that maybe the deer belly button actually worked. She will thank Dara later. Hyunjoong and Charein were walking pass the Tokyo Tower. They decided to stop and take selcas. Chaerin sighed.''What's wrong?'' he asked in a worried tone. ''This reminds me of my days in France. I miss them.'' He suddenly ran somewhere. She sat on a bench and stared at the sky. Suddenly a pair of hands offered her pop corn. She took them and continued admiring the sky and the stars. ''It is really beautiful.'' 

''We should be going now,oppa.'' He agreed and called a taxi to pick them up. Just when they were about to get into the taxi,a flash of a lot lights appeared in front of them. And then they realized that those were paparazzi. ''Quick get inside.'' They quickly got inside the car and the car drove away. They were safe. On the way home Chaerin was worried,what if this gets into the news and Jiyong sees it? He would understand it,right?'' It's wasn't her fault that Jiyong was nowhere to be found while she was sick.

-

Minji just got back from the mall,with Daesung. She walked into 2NE1's suite and threw her bags on the bed. She was exhausted like hell. She noticed Chaerin's phone blinking. She took it and read the message. Then she realized that Chaerin wasn't there. She was getting worried. Since she didn't bring her phone the only option was to call Bom or Dara. She first called Bom,but then realized that she was listening to her and Tabi having .Then she called Dara who explained everything. 

''Minji ah,can you stay here? Jiyong told me to pick him up at the air port.'' Daesung said and left the suite.Leaving Minji confused. A couple of minutes later Chaerin and Hyunjoong walked in. Minji looked at them.''Chaerin unnie,where have you been? You know you're sick! You shouldn't be out!'' she started yelling.''I'm fine now Minji ah.''she smiled. Minji sat on the couch at the TV.There was a marathon of Hana Yori Dango so she decided to watch it. Minji accidentally stepped on the remote and the news. 

Chaerin and Hyunjooong were on the news. They all gasped in disbelief.