New enemy?

I love you,I hate you.

2009.

Over the past few months Chaerin and Jiyong had a really comfortable relationship.Even tough she refuses it,it's just the way they are. 2ne1 made their first album and performed a lot. They've won on MAMA awards 2009 for their song 'I don't care'. That day Jiyong was showing his feelings to Chaerin through his body language. She was the only one he would give a tight hug,but she thought it was all a friendship thing. 

After the MAMA awards's they were all exhausted. They all sat in the car but suddenly a figure ran to the car and knocked on the window. They told the driver to open the window. The window opened and they saw none other than,Jay Park. He was carrying three roses and one bouquet.

''Here you go ladies,you were the prettiest tonight.'' He gave Dara,Bom and Minji a rose and Chaerin the bouquet. She blushed.

''Hehe,i'll see you later,guys. Bye.''He said and let the driver close the window.Bom looked at Chaerin's bouquet and gasped. 

''Chaerin,there's a note!'',Bom yelled. Jiyong just looked through the window and just started listening to his ipod.Chaerin took out the note and read it out loud,so loud that Jiyong could hear it.

''Dear Chaerin,I hope you like the bouquet. I think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Hope to hear from you soon. Love Jay.'' She looked at the bouquet and kept smiling,while Jiyong was still looking through the window. He was thinking about how he harassed her,when they first met. 

''Jingyo oppa,Jingyo oppa.'',Chaerin kept calling his name until he turned around.

''Hm?''

''Aren't they beautiful?'' she sighed while looking at the flowers.

''I guess so. You'll be in trouble if YG finds out.'' 

''Oppa,don't say that. It's not like I'm going to date him or anything.'' Jiyong sighed in relief and took out his earphones. He smiled at the girls and started talking about a different subject. After 15 minutes they were in front of their house. 

''See you girls tomorrow!'',said Jiyong as he said goodbye to 2ne1. Chaerin just kept looking at the bouquet that Jay gave her. 

''Chaerin ah,want to have something to eat?'' Dara asked her. Chaerin nodded and left the bouquet in the water. They all sat down at the table and started eating their rice balls. 

''So Dara unnie...'',Minji started. 

''Hm?''

''We've heard stuff...keke'' Bom almost choked from the laughter.

''Yah,what are you talking about Minji ah?'' Bom and Chaerin couldn't help but get a laugh attack. Dara still wasn't sure what Minji was talking about.

''Come on unnie,we all know about you and Taeyang!'',Chaerin teased Dara.

''Yah! Don't say stuff like that,just because we worked on a video doesn't mean that we're going out. How troublesome. ''

''But I heard that YG approves you two as a couple. Kekeke.''

''Yah! Why mention me? We have Chaerin here who had stolen the heart of Jay park and Jiyong.'' Chaerin choked on her food.

''Who said anything about Jiyong!?We're just friends.''

''Yeah right.''

''Yah,I'm done with my food. Goodnight.'' She said and left the table. 

At the BIGBANG dorm...

Jiyong came into the house and suddenly the maknae jumped all over him and started asking questions along with TOP.

''Hyung,we've watched everything! You were awesome! We heard that a certain someone gave our little Chaerinnie a bouquet?''

''Yeah,what's the big idea with Jay Park and all? I thought he left 2pm.''

''Yah,it doesn't matter. As long as she stays away from him I'm fine. If he tries something,i swear I don't know what i will do but it will be fatal.'' Seungri chuckled and went back to the kitchen taking out cereal. Daesung came out of his bedroom and handed Jiyong an article from the Internet. It said.

Previous leader of 2PM,Jay Park caught giving a bouquet to 2ne1's leader CL. Is there going to be a new relationship? Will YG approve this?

''AAARRGH! ! If I wasn't such a player back then It would've been me and Chaerin.'' He sat on the couch and buried his head in his hands. Taeyang sat next to him. Then everyone gathered in the living room and started discussing about Chaerin and Jiyong.

''Jiyong,even if you confess your feelings to her,what would YG say? You know that the five year rule had just started for her. And our five year rule finishes in 2011.'' Taeyang said calmly taking a sip of Coca Cola.  

''He's right. Unless...'' TOP started.

''...I challenge the five year rule.'' Jiyong continued. Everyone's eyes widened. They all just stood there saying nothing for a couple of minutes. It was a shock for all of them. He was actually going to challenge YG.  

''If you think she's the right girl for you,you should definitely do it,hyung.'' Seungri said and went to his room. 

''Well this is going to be interesting.''  Later that night Jiyong layed on his bed and took his phone. He started typing a message to Chaerin.

To:HunChae<3

Fr:Jiyong 

Hey, I miss you.  

He sighed and deleted the text and started typing again.

Hunchae! How are you? Are you still tired from tonight? How is everyone? Sorry to disturb you like this,I'm really bored. 

He immediately got a response.

Oh,Jingyo oppa. You're not disturbing me. I'm pretty tired,the girls are all asleep. I'm going to sleep now! Talk to you tomorrow,oppa!

He smiled.