Somebody to love

I love you,I hate you.

''It's already in the news!!?!?!?'' she shouted while reading the article over and over again. 

''Don't worry Baby Rin,it's not like YG is gonna kill you or something.'' Bom mumbled while eating her corn. Dara and Minji looked at her and nodded. Chaerin just threw the newspaper on the floor and continued eating her breakfast.

That day Seungri woke up early also,and he was just about to go out when he noticed a newspaper in front of Big Bang's dorm. He took it and read the article. He quickly ran to the kitchen and shouted all of the Big Bang's members names. They all gathered while he showed them the newspaper.

''Well this is interesting.'' TOP said. 

''I can't believe this,how come they always find out?'' Jiyong kept repeating. 

''Guys,I have an idea!'' Daesung yelled out. The rest of the members looked at him. He took out his cell phone and dialed Minji's number. It rang a couple of seconds. 

''Yoboseyo?''

''Minji ah!''

''Ah,it's you oppa. Did you see the article?''

''Yes,yes we all saw it. Anyway,how about our groups go on a vacation from the paparazzi?''

''Hmm,that sounds nice. Hold on,let me ask the unnies.'' she said and went from the phone a couple of seconds. ''Unnies!'' she shouted. They all turned around to see the maknae holding the phone. ''Do you want to go to a vacation with the Big Bang oppas?'' First they all looked at each other but then they answered right away. ''Sure.'' Minji quickly got back on the phone with Daesung and told him that they are going.

''Great,now let me just tell YG.''

''Okay,bye oppa.'' she said and hung up.

Daesung quickly called YG and explained the whole situation. YG calmly told him that he will find them a nice hotel to stay at.Daesung sighed and got the phone back into his pocket. The members looked at him with excitment.Later that day everyone was packing for the trip,because YG told them that they will go the next day,really early. It for Chaerin,she was never a person who would wake up early. But she had to. So the next day at about 5 AM both of the groups were at the airport.For some reason there weren't many paparazzi. 

It was a relief for both of the groups.They could finally go somewhere without being followed by the paparazzi. They all entered the plane and went to the first class.They were all by themselves in the plane.Jiyong sat on a sofa,while Chaerin cuddled next to him and rested her head on his shoulder as she fell asleep.TOP and Bom were watching 'Tokyo Gore Police'. Bom was laughing at the fact that some guy's was eaten off,while TOP was seriously scared for the rest of his life.Dara was panicking because of she is scared of flying,so Seungri had to take her mind off of flying. Minji,Daesung,Taeyang,Seungri and Dara all sat at a table and played poker. 

Since Dara was still a bit scared she layed on a sofa and tried to fall asleep.Taeyang stood up from the poker table so that he can cover her with a blanket. While he was doing that,Seungri yelled out ''Dote* boy!'' (Dote-in japanese means . xD) Taeyang gave him a death glare and got back at the poker table. 

After about two hours,they arrived at the airport.Suprisingly there were still no paparazzi.They all got into a van and drove off to the hotel.The hotel was huge and luxurious just as they expected it to be.Quickly they left their luggage at their rooms and went to the pool.''Chaerin ah!'' Chaerin suddenly was pushed into the pool by Bom. ''Yah,unnie!'' Chaerin suddenly pulled her leg and she fell in also. 

''Hey guys,wait for us!'' the rest was yelling,and they all jumped into the pool. It was such a nice day,even though it was 7 AM. They spent a little time in the pool,and after about an hour they left for breakfast.They sat at a big table and ordered a lot of food,since Seungri was really hungry.While they were eating TOP started a conversation ''How about we go to the city center today,and see how popular we are?'' 

''Since when do you care about popularity,hyung?''

''I just want to see.''

''Fine.''

So that day,only TOP,Seungri and Minji went to the city center. At first they were acting like ninjas or something,they tried really hard to not be noticed by the people of Japan. But as soon as they went to a music store and started browsing through their albums which were nowhere to be found,since they have been selling a lot,someone spotted them and shouted ''Ah,Big Bang! 2NE1!'' So they were stuck there for an hour,signing autographs. And it's all thanks to TOP.

That afternoon Chaerin felt really bad,she was really pale.''Are you okay?'' Jiyong asked her while trying to help her stand up.''I'm fine,I'm fine. I think I just ate something bad.'' she continued almost falling on the ground.''You should go get some rest'' he insisted.''Fine.'' she agreed and let him guide her to the room. He helped her lay on the bed and gently kissed her forehead.''I'll call Dara noona now,she will know what to do.''

''Don't leave...''

''I have to Chae ah,I have to find TOP,Seungri and Minji.It looks like the fans found them.'' 

She smiled at his words.''Okay,you can go.''she said.He gave her a peck on the lips and left the room. A couple of minutes later Dara almost knocked the door down and rushed into the room.''Chaerin ah! What's wrong?'' she panicked.''Ah,it's nothing unnie. I think I just ate something.''

''Oh. Then have a deer belly button.''

''Aigoo,do I have to?''

''Yes. Now!''

''Fine'' She pouted and swallowed it. It was basically tasteless but awful at the same time.''If you rest today,you will be fine by tomorrow.I have to go now,Bom needs me. She can't find TOP.''

''Oh,don't worry about that,Jiyong already went to search for them.''

''Then,I guess I'll be staying here with you.YAAY!''

Meanwhile,Jiyong was trying not to be noticed by the fans. He was going through the crowd and finally spotted Minji,Seungri and TOP. He tried calling them,but they couldn't hear.He noticed a familiar redhead which was standing next to him also trying to yell their names out.It was Bom ofcourse. ''Bom noona!What are you doing here?'' 

''What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to get to my boyfriend before the fan girls strip him .''

Suddenly Minji spotted Bom and Jiyong in the crowd. ''Omo,unnie! We're safe!Seungri ah,there's Bommie unnie and Jiyong oppa!''

''Noona!'' he tried calling her.

''Hold on guys,I'm coming!'' she said and went through the crowd leaving poor Jiyong alone.''Hold on,wait for me!'' he insisted.Finally they got through the crowd and managed to get the others out of there. On the way to the hotel,while Bom was driving,Jiyong kept arguing with TOP,because it was his fault in the first place.''Jiyong ah,you're not my mother!'' he said.''I'm not,but I am the leader. And as a leader,it's my duty to keep the members safe.'' 

''Aish,you always say that,hyung.''

''Shut up,maknae. You should be glad that i didn't smack you in front of all those fans.''

''Jiyong ah,don't talk that way to the maknae! What the hell is wrong with you?'' Bom interrupted.

''Sorry,I'm just worried about Chaerin. She's sick and I left her at the hotel so that I can search for you guys.''

''WHAAAAT? Unnie is sick? Wae?''

''I don't know Minji ah,I think she ate something bad.'' The rest of the ride has been quiet. When they reached the hotel,Bom and Minji quickly ran to Chaerin's room to see if she's okay. Jiyong had to help Daesung with something so he had to wait a little longer until he saw her again. Suddenly he noticed a familiar figure walking towards him,she was about 165cm tall with long black hair. He couldn't believe that he saw her after all these years.

''Long time no see,Jiyong oppa.'' she said.