Better together

I love you,I hate you.

After the concert has finished,everyone went back to the dressing room. And Jiyong kept stealing glances from Chaerin. He was just about to walk over to her when Jay appeared. Jiyong was furious yet again,and he tried to stop himself from hitting Jay. It was just because he was jealous,he didn't want his Chaerin to be with some other guy. And yet he didn't want to make a scene,so he just kept quiet.

''You were awesome tonight.'' Jay said. She just blushed. Out of nowhere YG appeared. Jiyong and Jay knew he was up to something so they stood up and followed him to the other dressing room. On the way there,they just kept quiet. They entered the room and sat on different sides. 

''How can I say this....'' YG started. While Jay and Jiyong both gulped.

''Jay,you lost.'' he came right out and said it. Jay stood up and walked over to the door. 

''You treat her well,Jiyong. Because,If you don't...I might do something to you,and believe me,It won't be nice.'' He said and exited the door. YG looked at the puzzled Jiyong who was sitting in his chair,staring at the floor. 

''So does this mean....'' he started,not taking his eyes off the floor.

''...that we can be together in public?'' he finished. 

''Yes.'' Jiyong's eyes suddenly went from the floor to YGs face. A smile suddenly appeared on his face.He rushed out of the dressing room yelling 'thank you' to YG. He was running through the halls to the other dressing room. He stopped at the door and lightly opened it. He peeked inside to see that everyone was still there. He smiled to himself. This was a chance to let everyone know.

''Jiyong,you're back! Can you help me with this?'' Se7en said.

''Not now,hyung. I have something important to tell everyone.'' everyone was being quiet. All you could hear is the music in the background playing. I think it was Super Junior's 'No other'. Anyway...He stood there smiling at everyone,and they had no idea what was going on.

''I Kwon Ji Yong...'' he started.

''...passed the five year rule for Lee Chae Rin. Now we're officially a couple.'' he finished. Everyone started screaming from the happiness,Psy ran to the staff and asked for soju. Chaerin who was sitting in the corner blushing,suddenly stood up and hugged Jiyong tightly. He hugged her back,as he whispered ''We can now start thinking about our future..'' ''Oppa!'' he smiled.Ah,yes...What a wonderful day it was. Even Seungri tried to hook up Dara and Taeyang. And he ofcourse failed,as usual. They all changed from their sweaty clothes,and everyone went their separate ways. Everyone except the Leader couple. Jiyong offered her to go to Star Bucks and get some coffee. They sat at the table which was next to the window.It was a nice quiet evening.

''I didn't know that you could beat YG. You are one of a kind,oppa.'' she said and took a sip of her coffee.

''I can beat anyone for you.'' he said and tousled her hair. 

It slowly started raining,and a man in a coat came through the door.He was tall and he was wearing shades. He sat at the table which was behind them and ordered two coffees. He sighed as he took out a magazine and started browsing through different articles of kpop stars.

''Aish,I'll never find a perfect couple. Se7en and Byul are too busy,argh.'' he cursed. Jiyong suddenly turned around and looked at the man.

''We can be your perfect couple.'' he said without hesitation. While Chaerin almost choked on her coffee. The man looked up and took of his shades. He dropped his magazine and looked closely at Jiyong.

''Aren't you G-Dragon?'' Jiyong nodded. 

''And isn't that the leader of 2NE1,CL?'' they both nodded.

''Fascinating....''he started as he stood up and sat next to opposite of the couple. 

''...since when are you two a couple?'' 

''Since 30 minutes ago.''

''So,are you interested in doing a photo shoot for a magazine?'' 

''Oppa,are you sure about this?'' she made a worried face.

''Sure I am. We'll do it.'' he said confidentially. The man smiled and stood up.

''Alright then,be at this address tomorrow at 3 PM.'' he gave them a piece of paper which had an address written on it.He waved at them and exited through the door. Chaerin looked at Jiyong and he smiled. She punched him lightly.

''Aish,Chae ah. How can I put it. This is a promotion of us becoming an official couple! And you better be happy,because oppa will get angry if you don't.''

''Fine.'' she pouted.

''Jingyo oppa,can we go now?'' 

''Sure.'' 

They stood up and left. He offered to walk her to her dorm. And it was still raining,so he put a jacket around her,and held her closely to him,to prevent her from getting a cold. They reached the dorm and they gazed into each others eyes.

''Here you go,oppa.''

''Keep it.'' 

''But,aren't you going to be cold?''

''Nah,Seungri will pick me up.''

''Oh,okay.'' 

He came closer to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. His face was inches away from hers,he slowly kissed every point of her face and at the end he kissed her lips.They suddenly heard a voice from a car which was calling Jiyong's name. Way to ruin a perfect moment,Seungri.''Goodnight,Hunchae.'' he kissed her forehead and went into the car. She walked into the dorm and left the jacket to dry. 

''Chaerin ah!'' Dara suddenly appeared. Chaerin jumped a little. 

''Ah,unnie you scared me!''

''What are you doing in the rain? You can get a cold.''

''Don't worry,unnie. Jiyong oppa gave me his jacket.''

''Oh,alright then.'' 

While the girls were doing their own stuff. The Big Bang members aka Seungri and TOP were having an important discussion. 

''Hyung, I am telling you. It's fake!''

''Yah,Seungri. How can that be fake!?'' he pointed at a picture. 

''Well you can clearly see that they're fake.'' Taeyang suddenly walked into their discussion not knowing what it was about. 

''What are you guys talking about?''

''Pamela Anderson's s.'' Seungri answered right away.

''Yah,TOP. You have a girlfriend. How can you talk about THAT when you have Bom?'' 

''I didn't say I like Pamela Anderson! I'm just discussing about her s.'' Taeyang sighed and went back to his room.

The next day Bom woke up really early. She couldn't sleep very well. She decided to go buy some groceries because they don't have any. She went out of the dorm and casually walked to the nearest store. She noticed a newspaper,so she decided to buy it. It 's been a long time since she's been reading the news. When she finished all her shopping she went back to the dorm. Dara and Minji were already awake while Chaerin was still sleeping. They quickly made breakfast and sat down at the table. Bom took out the newspaper and stared at the front page for a second.

''Omo!'' she yelled. Dara and Minji quickly took the newspaper from Bom's hands and their mouths were in a shape of an 'O'. Chaerin was awoken by Bom's yelling,she walked into the kitchen.

''Yah what's with all the yelling?'' Minji just showed her the newspaper.

''Read it,outloud.''

''Big Bang's leader,G-Dragon and 2NE1's leader,CL are officially in a relationship! ''

''Yesterday was the YG family concert and one of our reporters was there. Everything was nice but the end was the best. After Big Bang has performed TOP had a special gift to give to his girlfriend,Park Bom,which was touching. But the thing was that after TOP gave his gift to Bom. Big Bang's leader,G-Dragon had something to say. He confessed his feelings to 2NE1's leader. Everybody was cheering. After the concert has finished our reporter followed them a little and heard that G-Dragon had passed the five year rule given by YG.That means that they can finally be official. Looks like Skydragon was true,all along.''