She is the Baddest female

I love you,I hate you.

''Huh? So what if he saw me?''

''Well...we're worried that you are stalking poor Chaerin.''

''Yah,I'm not stalking anyone....or am I?''

Then the maknae interrupted them yelling out.

''Hyung,don't touch my Chaerin!'' JiYong just looked away and continued eating his favorite chocolate. He was thinking about her...ever since he was famous all the girls wanted to be with him. But she didn't. She really was a one of a kind. 

At 2ne1's dorm.

''Yah,Baby Rin! Do you want to have lunch? If you don't come out TamTam will be sad,and I will get you out myself!'',Dara yelled out knocking on ChaeRin's door. The door opened.

''Fine,you got me.'',she smiled.

''YAAAY! Come on TamTam let's get some food.'' They all sat down at the table and started eating kimchi. 

''So..Baby Rin,do you like JiYong?'',Bommie impatiently asked.

''No,he's an .'',Chaerin mumbled while eating her rice. Dara whispered something to the innocent maknae. Minji giggled almost choking on her kimchi. Chaerin glared at the two. She stood up from the table and went to the bathroom.

''CL-roo where are you going?'',Dara asked.

''Bathroom.'' Chaerin went off to the bathroom,leaving the others 10 minutes so they can make a plan how to get JiYong and Chaerin together. They were all giggling like little school girls,thinking of a plan how to distract her.

''I think we should get them to a carnival!'',Bom insisted.

''No,no,no! More like a romantic dinner!'',Dara interrupted. She hugged TamTam imagining a perfect date.

''Maybe a walk  through the park.'',Minji squealed. Suddenly Chaerin came out of the bathroom,and sat down at the living room couch. She took out the remote and put it on channel 5,it was the Boys Over Flowers marathon. And yes,it was her favorite drama as well as Dara's and Minji's. 

''Waah,Lee Minho!'',Dara and Minji yelled and sat infront of the TV. Bom never actually liked dramas,so she went to her room. She logged in onto her Twitter account and wrote a status.

Dara,Minji and me are trying to get our Baby Rin a nice boyfriend! Can you guess who it is? ^o^

Suddenly she got a lot of replies from the fans,many thought it was JiYong,Youngbae,Seungri,Kim Hyun Joon...etc. But Bom didn't want to reveal it yet so she logged out. She walked over to the living room seeing the two girls cry while Chaerin was eating Ice cream. 

''Yah,Chaerin! You ate all our ice cream. Now go out and buy some!''

''But unnie,the scene...''

''Now.''

''Fine.'' Chaerin made an annoyed face,she stood up,put on her Jeremy Scott with wings and went off. Dara took out her phone and dialed Taeyang's number. 

''hello?''

''Ah,Taeyang! She's out!''

''Alright! Hold on now...we will be done in about 5 minutes?''

''Ok.'' she said an hung up. 

At BigBang's dorm...

''JiYong do you mind going off buying some eggs?''

''Do I have to?''

''Yes,now.'' JiYong pouted and took his shoes and went out of the dorm. So the two 'kids' were about to meet each other again and fall in love,right? Not exactly...Chaerin wasn't really thrilled on going out to buy ice cream,she hated that...but Bom said that Chaerin has to do it,since she is a leader. Chaerin couldn't deal with her beloved unnie,so she just agreed and did what she said. While walking to the nearest shop she saw a build board BigBang was on it. 

''Ugh,stupid JiYong.Can't he like,stop haunting me everywhere?'',she sighed. She was so 'lucky' that she saw him across the street. Crap.

Quickly she hid behind a random dude,but JiYong already saw her. Crap,crap,crap!  He started running towards her,but she kept running away from him. She suddenly saw Seungri who was minding his own business,shopping with TOP. She suddenly got a great idea.

''Chaerin!'',JiYong kept yelling while chasing her. But she just smirked and came up to Seungri and TOP. When JiYong finally got close to them Chaerin suddenly kissed Seungri.

''Hi,oppa.'',she said. He just looked at her like she was crazy,TOP did the same. JiYong just stood there frozen,he smiled to his self. She is a hard one i guess,this is going to be fun.

''Um....Chaerin,why did you?....'',TOP kept staring at the scene. Seungri's hands were wrapped around Chaerin's waist and she was holding his face,while JiYong was in the back.

''I'm just greeting my oppa,see you guys later. Bye!'',she said and ran back home. 

''What was that all about,Seungri? Did you two hook up or something?'' Seungri was still shocked from the fact that she just came up to him like that. 

''Hahahaha!'',JiYong laughed and put his arm around Seungri. 

''Aren't you a lucky bastard,maknae. But better watch out,i will have her sooner or later.''

''In your dreams,hyung.'' Seungri smiled at the older man.While they were fighting over Chaerin,she was running to her house. She stepped through the door,but there was no one. Suddenly Bom,Minji and Dara ran out of their rooms hearing the door open,asking Chaerin questions. 

''Chaerin ah,what happened? Did you have fun with JiYong?'',Dara squealed.

''What the hell?no.I was just talking to TOP and Seungri.'' she answered while putting away her shoes. Minji suddenly gasped when she looked at Chaerin's lips,she whispered something over to Bom.

''Yah,Chaerin. Why are your lips swollen like that? Is it JiYong?'',Bom teased.

''They really are! You've been cheating on me wifey!''

''Hold it up,people. It's not JiYong.''

''Who is it then?'',Minji smiled.

''Well...''

''How old is he?''

''About 2 months older,why?''

Bom's jaw dropped,along with Dara and Minji's. 

''Is it?''

''It can't be!'' Dara quickly took a picture of her shocked face with TamTam. She ran over to the laptop and uploaded it on me2day and Twitter.

Our little Baby Rin has found love! She just came back home with her lips swollen,who do you think it is?^^~~~

She smiled to herself,and left the laptop coming back to Chaerin,who was still standing at the door.

''Tell us! Pleaseee!''

''Fine.It's......''

''Hm?''

''Seungri. BUT IT WAS TO GET AWAY FROM JIYONG,DON'T JUDGE ME!'' 

''Waah,unnie. I think that Seungri likes you!'',Minji jumped all over the place.

''Well i don't like him.''

''Then why didn't you kiss TOP?'',Bom asked while eating her corn.

''Because...he's your boyfriend.''

''But what are we going to do about JiYong. We have to get them together.''Dara insisted.

''Don't worry,we won't let her fall for Seungri.'',Bom added.

''She really is the Baddest female.''