Starstruck

I love you,I hate you.

''How!?When did you?!'' Dara gasped. ''Last night,in the bathroom.'' Bom quickly replied leaving them puzzled. ''You should go buy a pregnancy test or something,but wait...'' Chaerin started. ''...what if YG finds out?Are we even allowed to have kids now?'' she continued and raised an eyebrow. Bom shrugged her shoulders. ''Ugh,i feel like throwing up again,hold on.'' Bom said and ran to the bathroom,leaving the other members. ''Unnies,if we could get Tabi oppa to propose,maybe she'll be allowed to have this kid?'' Minji asked. Chaerin and Dara nodded. ''Let's do it!'' they all yelled. Later that day Dara called TOP and explained everything,and he agreed to it. Bom suddenly came out of the bathroom and asked what was with all that noise. ''Oh nothing. Unnie,you shouldn't tell Tabi about this yet,okay?'' Chaerin said. Bom nodded. 

Out of nowhere someone rang the doorbell. Minji opened it and saw Jiyong and Tabi. She greeted them and let them come in. ''You already planed how to do it?'' Chaerin whispered over to Tabi. He nodded and gave her a thumbs up. Then suddenly Jiyong buttered in ''It's going to be perfect Chaerin ah. We have the other members outside,it's going to be awesome.'' He flashed a smile. ''Bommie ah!'' TOP called her. ''Tabii! What are you doing here?'' she smiled and hugged him. ''Can come with me outside for a little bit?'' he winked. She agreed and he guided her outside. Suddenly she saw the other Big Bang members holding pink and red balloons and there was a big heart drawn on the floor. Next to the members there were cameras and some news reporter. 

''W-what's all this?'' she barely could speak. He suddenly got on his right foot and took out a ring.''Marry me?'' he smiled. She took the ring and nodded. He stood up and gave her a tight hug. Suddenly he whispered something to her. ''I can't wait until the baby is born.'' Her eyes popped out and she gave him a look asking how did he know. He explained everything and caressed her cheek. ''You are going to be a wonderful mother.'' She smiled. Suddenly Seungri interrupted ''Um,hyung. Can I take off this ridiculous pink clothes?'' TOP turned around. ''Shut up,maknae. You should be thankful that I even invited you here.'' 

Seungri pouted. ''Wah,it's so romantic'' Chaerin said while looking through the window with Jiyong. He smiled,showing his beautiful teeth. Dara suddenly appeared and whispered something over to Jiyong. He nodded. She smiled and left. A while later TOP and Bom came back and already started talking about the wedding. ''How about we hold it in a month?'' she looked over at Jiyong. ''That's fine by me,we are finishing promotions and you are too.'' Minji clapped her hands. ''Wah,I can't wait!'' And so a whole month passed.

-

The sound of 'You and I' could be heard while Bom was walking down the aisle,while holding onto her father's hand. She was wearing a beautiful strapless mermaid wedding dress. On the left side she could se her bridesmaids Dara,Chaerin and Minji dressed in beautiful strapless short pink dresses. While on the right side were the other members of Big Bang. Her father handed her over to TOP and left her. She could see her mother crying from the happiness. The priest said his things and then continued ''You may kiss your wife.'' TOP lifted the veil and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Everyone clapped as the couple left. 

They all headed to the reception. It was actually held in the YG building,and while they were eating,the best man aka Jiyong held his super cool speech. They all laughed. A camera man was filming a new episode for 2NE1 TV which was going to be aired the next day. There were a lot of celebrities at the wedding,including almost all of the SM and JYP artists.''Look at her.'' Chaerin said. Jiyong raised an eyebrow. ''She looks so happy.'' He nodded. ''So,lucky.'' He added. Chaerin didn't even know what was going to happen soon enough.

-

Chaerin had to meet up with Jiyong about the upcoming album 'The Leaders Vol.2'. ''Which colour would be the best?'' She asked. ''Hm,how about a black and white combination?'' He raised an eyebrow. ''No,we already did that one. How about some crazy colors?'' He nodded. He took a sip of his coffee. ''Have you seen Jinho lately?'' She shook her head. ''I guess they will be staying at Jeju island for another week now.'' Two years have already passed and Bom gave birth to her son Jinho,he looks exactly like his father.

''I missed the little guy.I'm surprised that Bom is so thin after giving birth.'' he claimed. ''I agree.Oppa,we have to hurry up. Our photo shoot is in 20 minutes.'' Chaerin said. ''Alright,then lets go for some crazy colours.Let's go now.'' he put money on the table and took Chaerin's hand and guided her to his car. They soon got to the place where the photo shoot was.They quickly got to the dressing room. ''So,what style are you going for?'' the stylist noona asked. ''Crazy colors and stuff.'' Jiyong replied. She nodded and quickly went to the wardrobe and took out some outfits.''Here you go.'' she handed them the outfits. 

They stood in many different poses,but mostly in fierce couple poses.They finished after an hour and they were changing in the dressing room.Jiyong started taking his pants off but suddenly stopped. Chaerin looked at him. ''What's wrong?'' she questioned. He smiled. ''Nothing,I almost forgot something.'' She raised an eyebrow. He walked over to his coat and took out something from it. He walked back to Chaerin still smiling. ''Oppa,what's with the face?'' she asked. ''Take out your hand.'' he demanded. ''O-ok.'' she muttered and took out her hand.''Close your eyes.'' she did as she was told.

He placed something in her hand.''Ok,now open your eyes.'' she slowly opened her eyes and suddenly saw what was in her hand. ''So what do you say?'' he questioned. She couldn't help but  tear up. ''Is this a joke,Jiyong?'' she asked. ''Nope.What's your answer?'' She just nodded and hugged him. And finally after all there years,they were going to get married.