Fantasy

I love you,I hate you.

It's a nice sunny day on the beach,and a little girl is playing by herself in the water. She has long brown hair and beautiful cat looking eyes. She is smiling. She spotted a crab next to her leg,she took it and started speaking to it. ''It must be fun life for you,Mr. Crab? I'm here only for the holidays,but you spend most of your time in the water.'' she said. The crab just looked at her. ''Ok,whatever you don't have to talk to me,I'll let you go now.'' she continued. ''Sunjung!'' the little girl could hear a familiar voice call out her name. 

''Sunjung! I told you,you can't go in the water by yourself! What were you thinking!?'' her mother said. ''But omma,nothing happened to me. I'm fine. And besides,appa said that I can go into the water.'' the little girl claimed. ''Aish,that idiot.'' the mother cursed. ''Chaerin ah,don't be like that. Let her have her freedom for gods sake. You were a kid once,too.'' the husband suddenly appeared behind Chaerin. ''Jiyong,you are an idiot. You could've at least tell me that she's here.'' Chaerin made an annoyed face.

He hugged Chaerin from behind and continued ''Jagiya,relax.'' he assured her. ''B-b-but.'' she started but was cut off by him. ''No buts. Now give your oppa a kiss and forget about this.'' he smiled. ''Alright.'' she smiled back and gave him a quick peck on the lips. ''What do we say now,Jagiya?'' he raised an eyebrow.

''I love you.''

''I love you too,Hunchae.''